Barbour County Corruption
First Prev
of 70
Next Last
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#1453 Jul 31, 2013
We started this thread well over a year ago in an attempt to shed light on the corruption that has plagued Barbour County for way too long. It would seem that by opening peoples eyes and minds that people that have been affected are now coming forward. That was my hope than and continues to be my driving force. Maybe, just maybe we can finally have change within the county and once we do, may we never allow the situation to occur ever again!

Clarksburg, WV

#1454 Jul 31, 2013
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
I have recently come upon some interesting info regarding the police department. I was under the impression that when Mitch left, there would be less inclination of abuse of power but what I just found out definitely contradicts that thought. Although I will not go into details at this time so that certain people are protected; covering up the crime of an individual, especially when the crime is of a felony nature is in my thoughts abuse of power and corruption. Although I have come to expect this from certain individuals, I did not expect this now that Mitch is gone. Just because you wear a badge does not give you the right to ignore justice simply because of the person that was involved. In essence you are giving a free pass to someone that should be held accountable for their crimes. I do so hope that this matter will be looked into by authorities at a higher level and justice will one day be served.
Does this invole the City of Philippi P.D. or the Sheriff"s Dept. Has anybody else known about the subject matter (crime) you are refering too ?
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#1455 Jul 31, 2013
I cannot elaborate on the incident at this time, mainly to protect certain individuals. I am sure the person responsible has read this and is well aware that their actions were noted. Basically, nothing will be done unless certain people decide to step forward and make a complaint with the right authorities. It boils down to the fact that many people do not wish to step forward because they feel that nothing will come of it, or they are scared. That has been the mentality of the majority of the citizens and rightfully so, especially given the issues that have recently arisen.
BLUE GRAY GHOST

United States

#1456 Jul 31, 2013
I forget to answer your questions. Yes, there are several people that is aware of the incident although I cannot state names, I can state that the investigating officer, the person that made the original complaint with witness's as well as some other individuals. So yeah, the issue was known! The real problem is that the complainant's chose to not push the issue.
What I know

Bronx, NY

#1457 Aug 1, 2013
It is my understanding that a "misconduct complaint" was filed against a city officer, not sure what came out of that though.
oldguy

Bellevue, NE

#1458 Aug 14, 2013
Troll only a fool would do as you suggest, BGG is complaining to the right folks, Same folks I'm complaining to. Most of your county government will be indicted this is embedded for many years.
Troll You All Day wrote:
@Blue Gray Ghost: If you feel that an injustice has been done, please feel free to bring your concerns forward to the City Council. Please don't keep the truth all to yourself. The next meeting is Tuesday, March 19 at 7:00. It's such a comfort to know that there are keyboard warrior freedom-fighters like yourself that are so willing to look after all of us unsuspecting, naive civilians. I hope that one day soon, you will be able to escape from your internet superhero status and place a badge upon your chest so that we may all adorn you with praise and worship as you protect us from such abusive forces and tyranny. I hope I'm the first to shake your hand. Please don't keep us waiting any longer for your protection!
i seen it too

Morgantown, WV

#1459 Aug 15, 2013
What I know wrote:
It is my understanding that a "misconduct complaint" was filed against a city officer, not sure what came out of that though.
It is my understanding that there have been several complaints filed against a city officer. I know first hand of at least one that was filed, and the officer is to have no contact with the civilian under any circumstance, however the officer has still found ways to taunt this person every chance he gets in one way or another
change

Panama City, FL

#1460 Jul 2, 2014
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
We started this thread well over a year ago in an attempt to shed light on the corruption that has plagued Barbour County for way too long. It would seem that by opening peoples eyes and minds that people that have been affected are now coming forward. That was my hope than and continues to be my driving force. Maybe, just maybe we can finally have change within the county and once we do, may we never allow the situation to occur ever again!
So we ask, BGG has anything changed? People blaming: Leo's Affairs, People in high. Power positions with no morals or sense of ever being wrong. What going on a yer. Later?
sammy7673

Mansfield, OH

#1461 Oct 15, 2014
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
I was wondering how many people have seen or been affected by the corruption in Barbour County WV
VERY CORRUPT TOWN, THE JUDGE LONGO, MAGISTRATES, COPS, COURTS...I HAVE ENDURED A LIFE EVENT FROM THE CORRUPTN N THIS TOWN...THESE CROOKS NEED STOPPED...CONTACT ME IF NEED MORE INFO, OR HELP
sammy7673

Mansfield, OH

#1462 Oct 18, 2014
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
I was wondering how many people have seen or been affected by the corruption in Barbour County WV
I have been, and i will get to media, etc...concerning all the crooks, and corruption. Ready to file lawsuits
sammy7673

Mansfield, OH

#1463 Oct 18, 2014
BLUE GRAY GHOST wrote:
I, never seen the threads till last couple months. And ive been fighting these people and courts, etc. Lawsuits almost ready...im in if yu need any help, these crooks need stopped, and needs to come to the attention of higher courts, media, etc. These people need stopped from ruining lives, etc...if yur not in their click of corruption yur screwed...
bend over

Clarksburg, WV

#1464 Jun 19, 2015
Well Hawkins civil lawsuit has been settled no details yet but county commison was dropped from it can wait to here the details now if the fbi or justice department would get rid of a couple of more elected officials barbour county might see some justice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 70
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Bend Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 47 min Mgtn Res 374
Ice man in the white neon 11 hr User 13 4
Twin 15 hr Jug jar 11
Forced feminization Sat Sissy princess boy 6
Dale White (Mar '14) Sat Jen 3
Teter Creek Lake (Oct '12) Sat Jughead 12
Snitches Sat Just saying 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Bend Mortgages