Beach Blast will take place in August

Beach Blast will take place in August

There are 1 comment on the Valley Times-News story from Jun 14, 2006, titled Beach Blast will take place in August. In it, Valley Times-News reports that:

By WAYNE CLARK News Editor Published Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:56 AM EDT LANETT - The Greater Valley Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors are making plans for a 2006 Beach Blast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley Times-News.

henabrooke

Ballymena, UK

#1 Jun 16, 2006
i am sure after looking at drownings in west point lake and others that anaconda pets are flushed into the lakes and waterways. they are solitary creatures that are somewhat shy and not many of them are easily seen. They are very well camouflaged in the swamps and bogs in which they thrive. There are some historical reports of early European explorers of the South American jungles seeing giant anacondas up to 100 feet long with a body the same size as a grown man. so many good swimmers have drowned to make this possible cause of death. pet shops are selling these snakes as little pets which soon are dumped due to there fast growth. alabama climate is well suited to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Untouchable House and Window Cleaning Jul 16 Shane harris 1
News Dairy Queen sets opening date for DQ Grill & Ch... Jul 12 Yu-up 3
News Valley police chief, city administrator out (Jun '09) Jun '17 simple 13
News Youa ve heard of fly-over states, but what abou... (Dec '16) Jan '17 General D Zod 2
Local Gossip (Oct '13) Jan '17 Misty White 4
News Dallas County first responder charged after all... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Dell Gamble 1
Leon Whitman (Sep '16) Sep '16 Jrwhitman 1

Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valley Mortgages