Since: Feb 09

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2009
I live ne Southeast Alabama and went to a BBQ competition in Valley last summer. I experienced some of the bestBBQ I have ever eaten that Saturday. There was a local BBQ team there that was vending BBQ. I bought a pulled pork sandwich and some ribs from him which proved to be fantastic. I didn't get the guy's name but his team name was CoochieQue or something like that. I'll be passing through the Valley area in the future and would like to get in contact with this guy and get some BBQ from him. Does anyone know who this team is that I'm talking about? I believe he went on to win either Grand or Reserve Grand Champion of the contest. There was also a guy there that was cooking in a horse trailer that he'd converted into a cooking trailer. He wasn't vending but he was real nice and had a great sence of humor. He gave me a rib that was absolutely the very best I have ever put in my mouth! If someone could help me in locating this CoochieQue team....not for sure that was it but something close...I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crawford Rd. Marathon Store Apr 26 BillyJack 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lanett, AL (Jan '12) Apr 23 Wookie Scott 2
Fundraiser honors Phenix City couple who was mu... Apr 16 Angie F 1
Phenix City police investigate after driver run... Apr 4 louis and sandy 1
Any know this person.... Mar '15 sucubus 1
News HSV teacher injured during elementary student f... Mar '15 UPp Parent 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Mar '15 smonewhoknows 320
More from around the web

Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]