First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Lanett, AL

#38 Sep 5, 2011
Funny this topic still has a little life left in it. The Original poster was whining about me simply winning an argument ...supposed cyber-bullying. I see a few other morons still believe that someone making more sense than they do in a disagreement or even taunting them a little should be classified as cyber-bullying. Clue: It ain't. It's YOU not being able to support your position or having a thin skin.

The original poster was actually guilty of Cyberstalking, ironically enough. It might have been scary to some folks, but me ..well ...Sending me an ominous map to show "you know where I live" pretty much means that if you intend to act on it ... it's a map to where the coroner can swing by to pick up your body.

Stalking me ...bad idea, heheh. Cyberbullying me ... not even really possible, Since I'm not a crybaby. Gitt'em Cowboy67!

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#39 Sep 6, 2011
cumbersome wrote:
Now Now cowboy.. everyone makes a mistake typing... it could have been an accident not caught until after it was posted... happens to me all the time.... While alabama people are imbred and stupid like the ones who started the Jim Ingram topic... A simple typo doesn't mean that's the case... and if still feel the need to bully someone as old as you are then you have a personal issue... and the internet is where you do your bullying.. you are probably a very insecure person...
My my cumbersome, bullying? Are you that thin skinned? I am betting you would cry if you looked at yourself in the mirror the wrong way. LOL. Get over yourself.

Oh, and "imbred"....Really?
slayoner

Columbus, OH

#40 Sep 7, 2011
Attempts at 'Cyber bullying' legislation are garbage. Just an excuse for more government. If only 1 person (or ok, let's take an ex-freakin-tremely conservative figure and say 100 people)in the history of the internet has committed suicide in the 15 or so years the internet has been in widespread use due to being harassed, there is no problem.

'Cyber bullying' isn't even a blip on the radar of legitimate public safety concerns. Compare the number of people who die every year in car accidents, then compare to 100 deaths in 15 years, now given it's not a far stretch to assume as many or more people use the internet as operate automobiles, it doesn't make sense to waste an exorbitant amount of time and money to implement legislation on the behalf of everyone who's ever gotten their feelings hurt online.

If you aren't free on the internet to speak, develop, create, and share as you please it loses the spark that made it what it is and sets a dangerous precedent toward big brotherism. A consequence of that is that some people exploit the tool for harmful purposes rather than good - an inconvenient consequence..but it's not a crime.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#41 Sep 7, 2011
slayoner wrote:
Attempts at 'Cyber bullying' legislation are garbage. Just an excuse for more government. If only 1 person (or ok, let's take an ex-freakin-tremely conservative figure and say 100 people)in the history of the internet has committed suicide in the 15 or so years the internet has been in widespread use due to being harassed, there is no problem.
'Cyber bullying' isn't even a blip on the radar of legitimate public safety concerns. Compare the number of people who die every year in car accidents, then compare to 100 deaths in 15 years, now given it's not a far stretch to assume as many or more people use the internet as operate automobiles, it doesn't make sense to waste an exorbitant amount of time and money to implement legislation on the behalf of everyone who's ever gotten their feelings hurt online.
If you aren't free on the internet to speak, develop, create, and share as you please it loses the spark that made it what it is and sets a dangerous precedent toward big brotherism. A consequence of that is that some people exploit the tool for harmful purposes rather than good - an inconvenient consequence..but it's not a crime.
Well said slayonor! Unfortunately, most those here will disagree with you and complain that you are a cyber bully. LOL
slayoner

Columbus, OH

#42 Sep 7, 2011
I'm ok with that..

Since: Aug 11

Lanett, AL

#43 Sep 7, 2011
Unfortunately, I suspect that "most" people on here are really just 2 or 3 people taking advantage of the lax rules on multiple screen names.

That's why this place sucks.

Since: Jul 10

Any town USA

#44 Sep 7, 2011
I agree with you Ron. Seems to me pretty much the same style writting.

Since: Aug 11

Lanett, AL

#45 Sep 7, 2011
Gotta feel a little sorry for'em . . .must be sad to have to fake it, just to get someone to agree them. I play along though, if I'm bored. No problem dealing with a fools opinion, even under 12 different names, lol.
murof yellav

Omaha, NE

#46 Sep 11, 2011
Woodcutterron wrote:
Gotta feel a little sorry for'em ...must be sad to have to fake it, just to get someone to agree them. I play along though, if I'm bored. No problem dealing with a fools opinion, even under 12 different names, lol.
you should know about faking it woodcutterron..and your lady friend too... she probably has to fake it the whole 30 seconds... ha ha ha :-)

Since: Aug 11

Lanett, AL

#47 Sep 12, 2011
murof yellav wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know about faking it woodcutterron..and your lady friend too... she probably has to fake it the whole 30 seconds... ha ha ha :-)
Typical ... a flaming coward hiding behind his/her anonymity to launch an off topic, personal attack on not just me, but my sweetie, who hasn't hurt anyone. You're pretty pathetic, whoever you are. Sleazy cowards ... what can ya do?

My name is Ron McClellan ... and you are a limp-wristed coward. Care to step out from underneath the pink frilly skirt of anonymity? Naaaaa, of course not, heheh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alabama loaded in 2017 Sat Will Dockery 1
Police: 2 dead after traffic accident on Hwy 80... Sat Will Dockery 2
Crawford Road reconstruction could cause traffi... Sat Will Dockery 1
The Fall and Rise of Phenix City (May '09) Dec 17 Will Dockery 11
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 VeggieBurger 90
Lessons from Columbus, GA Dec 16 Will Dockery 1
A & K Thrift Mall Updates (Jun '14) Dec 16 Will Dockery 2
Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:23PM
Saints Eliminated with Loss to Falcons
Yahoo! Sports 1:47 PM
Falcons eliminate Saints 30-14, setting up Panthers showdown
NBC Sports 2:00 PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?