I A LIVE HERE I ALABAMA, EVERYONE WAS SHOUTING FOR JOY WHEN THE NEWS BROKE OUT ABOUT THE KIA PLANT COMING TO GA.WELL THERE HAVE BEEN SETBACKS AND DELAYED THIS THAT AND THE OTHER. AND I ALSO WAS TOLD THAT THE ONES IN KOREA WAS UNDER AN INVESTIGATION. WELL WHAT I WANT TO KNW WHEN THEY START BUIKDING THE PLANT WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN THEN? I MEAN I DON'T WISH ANY BAD LUCK TO COME ABOUT.. BUT I JUST HAVE A GUT FEELING SOMETHING ELSE IS GOING TO GO WRONG. THESE PEOPLE [THE ONE THAT R ABLE TO WORK AND WANT TO WORK] NEED TO BE REASSURED THAT THERE WANT BE ANY MORE SETBACKS WHEN IT'S TIME TO BE HIRED. THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT A JOB AND NEED ONE .NEED TO KNOW FOR SURE IF THEY WILL BE SECURE KNOWING THAT THEY WILL HAVE A DAY TO DAY JOB TO GO TO AND WORK IN ORDER TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR NEEDS.I HOPE IN THE NEAR FUTURE THINGS WILL WORK OUT. AND THAT THE KIA PLANT WILL BE THE KEY TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE THAT HAS BEEN LAID OFF OR HAVE TO GO FURTHER TO LOOK FOR A JOB. ESPECIALLY THE ONES HERE IN THE VALLEY AND THE WEST POINT AREA.