Auburn Pet Sitter

Sylacauga, AL

#1 Jun 30, 2013
This time of year you're looking to get away but want to make sure your best friend is taken care of! We're offering our services to feed, bathe, walk, play with, etc. your pal while you're away. Don't waste your money in boarding fees! Don't pay more because your dog weighs a lot. Don't pay double or triple because you've got two or three best pet friends. We're here to feed, replenish water, play with, and walk your friends all for the same price for up to 3 pets!

Please email for résumé and recommendations.
AuburnPetSitter@gmail.com

All bathing products will be supplied by me unless you'd prefer me to use yours.

Walking or playing with the pet either at your home or local park of your choice.

3 day, 5 day, and 7 day packages available with included discounts.

Very competitive pricing compared to boarding, not to mention one on one attention for your best friend!
Paul S

Griffin, GA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
sounds like a good deal
Sue

Saint Robert, MO

#3 Jul 27, 2013
I like it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fundraiser honors Phenix City couple who was mu... Thu Angie F 1
Phenix City police investigate after driver run... Apr 4 louis and sandy 1
Any know this person.... Mar 23 sucubus 1
News HSV teacher injured during elementary student f... Mar 21 UPp Parent 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Mar '15 smonewhoknows 320
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Mar '15 harry c linsenbig... 239
Cable Tv of East Alabama (Jul '12) Feb '15 DadBurn 36
More from around the web

Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]