Valley police chief, city administrator out

May 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Opelika-Auburn News

Valley Mayor Arnold Leak was dismayed and slightly panicked Monday night. His city is without both a police chief and a city administrator.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Christie

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Judged:

The citizens of Valley should be outraged at the decission not to renew the contract of their City Manager, and they should be letting the 4 City Council members who voted against know that their personal issues have no place in their representation of their districts. Their job is to put their personal feelings aside, and act in the best interest of the citizens of Valley! That is what Mr. Bryan based his career on. I believe he would love to keep the Mill and do something with it, if only it could benefit the City of Valley and it's citizens. The City of Valley will lose one of it's most valuable resources and advocates if they allow this to happen. Stand up to your City Concil and let them know you do not agree with their decision and demand the reinstatement of your City Manager and Director of Public Safety! I can't imagine you will ever find a more hard working man to represent you!
dirtylilsecret

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Judged:

That was the happiest day for many in Valley. Good job council. They made their decision based on his job prominence which wasn't much. Yeah he pulled over a couple of cars basically did the job of a police officer. The man was a complete joke and I along with many others are glad he is gone.
Phil

Auburn, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2009

Judged:

For a little shit-hole, Valley, Alabama is quite an eventful place.
Trotline

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2009

Judged:

Phil wrote:
For a little shit-hole, Valley, Alabama is quite an eventful place.
There's still room for a big turd like you.
Happy

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Taylor is a dictator
Concerned

Visalia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2009

Count your lucky stars he was only there for a year.
Woodcutterron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Trotline, you like the word "Turd" a lot, don't you? I suppose it makes you feel at home, heheh. Anyway, just thought I'd ask "Christie" how she feels about the decision to drop Tim Bryan as of today, Sept 03? Hindsight is 20/20 but some of us luckily were on the ball even back then.
This thing isn't over yet, Taylor and Bryan both may well find themselves trading a lunch tray for 3 cigarettes.
You guys nailed it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Woodcutter, your so clueless!! It is over for Bryan, he has moved on and it's killing you. He now has a better job then he did. Let it go you dipweed moron. Pull your head out of your ass and get a life and a clue.....Your truly a loser from WestPoint. If you were so dang smart you would be running for council in your own town, but whoever writes for you would always have to be by your side.

Woodcutterron......you will always be a loser, hiding behind a keyboard.....
hfghdfh

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2009

Everyone is glad Tim the dip shit Bryan is leaving. No one but Leak liked him. Too bad he can't take his girlfriends with him. One of them worked for him. So go suck on that.
Hahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

You must be talking about the one he took to California he was playing with instead of checking out the former COP Taylor! Valley I am sure is glad those two tards are gone!
blink183

Hayfield, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2009

You guys nailed it wrote:
Woodcutter, your so clueless!! It is over for Bryan, he has moved on and it's killing you. He now has a better job then he did. Let it go you dipweed moron. Pull your head out of your ass and get a life and a clue.....Your truly a loser from WestPoint. If you were so dang smart you would be running for council in your own town, but whoever writes for you would always have to be by your side.
Woodcutterron......you will always be a loser, hiding behind a keyboard.....
maybe he could use a monitor, I hear the are all the rage now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valley Discussions

Search the Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Fri Skeeter 226
Former superintendent DiChiara files another la... Apr 15 DogGone 2
30-year-old man found guilty of burglary, attem... (Jul '09) Apr 10 True friend 21
Review: TGL Fashion Apr 4 Pan 1
Debate: Marijuana - Phenix City, AL (Aug '10) Apr 2 juan valdez 89
3/1/09 snow (May '11) Mar 30 Will Dockery 2
Hogbottom 2012 (Jan '12) Mar 30 Will Dockery 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Valley Jobs

•••
•••
•••