Kia Plant Facts

The facility will contain two assembly lines. The types of vehicles to be assembled in Georgia has not been announced. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Colen M ITCHELL

Yatesville, GA

#21 Jul 2, 2006
Iwould love to worked at this plant.

Since: Jun 07

Lagrange, GA

#22 Jun 7, 2007
I want a job at kia. theres nothing on their website yet. if anyone knows what;s going on, keep us posted.
Melody

Montgomery, AL

#23 Jun 11, 2007
Kia would be a great oopportunity for a good job/career! Has anyone else heard that if you work at Hyundai, Kia will not hire you because of taking business away from Hyundai?
Fred

Lagrange, GA

#24 Jun 14, 2007
Melody wrote:
Kia would be a great oopportunity for a good job/career! Has anyone else heard that if you work at Hyundai, Kia will not hire you because of taking business away from Hyundai?
Hadn't heard that

Since: Jun 07

Lagrange, GA

#25 Jul 5, 2007
anyone ever hear of resource manufacturing in lagrange?
Back in School

North Augusta, SC

#26 Jul 20, 2007
I have been attending West Ga. Tech for a year now in the automotive assembly program. Although completing the program does not gurantee a job with Kia, it has to increase the chances. We have been told that one of the main things that Kia will be looking for in the people they hire is how long they have held previous jobs. Kia does not want to waste their time and money training people that have a history of bouncing around from job to job every few years.
anthony

Mableton, GA

#27 Oct 14, 2007
where do i apply and when ???
aazz

AOL

#28 Nov 16, 2008
This really helped me with my report with the plant facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) Oct 10 Iamangttia 317
Cable TV of East Alabama (Sep '09) Oct 5 Carlos 232
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct 3 iamangttia 89
P.C. Mayor`s Ball Money ? Sep 28 DadGum 1
Cable T.V. Sep 27 Carlos 1
Don't like the cameras? Don't run the red light Sep '14 Stone 4
Review: Premier Obgyn (Feb '14) Sep '14 brittany 5
Valley Dating
Find my Match

Valley Jobs

Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valley

Personal Finance