Chicago, IL

#23 May 17, 2012
mmmm wrote:
all you have todo is go on sfcsd.org and look at the recent arrest from last thursday and you will find his name maybe or see if they match the sex offenders. i keep hearing things about him and i noticed since people have said what they said he has not been on here. i cant get the people who are talkin about him to tell me his name. its top secret for some reason. maybe cause of the things hes posted or hes under investigation for something or hes a big official. who knows.
DBT?
he is in jail now

Park Hills, MO

#24 May 18, 2012
mmmm wrote:
all you have todo is go on sfcsd.org and look at the recent arrest from last thursday and you will find his name maybe or see if they match the sex offenders. i keep hearing things about him and i noticed since people have said what they said he has not been on here. i cant get the people who are talkin about him to tell me his name. its top secret for some reason. maybe cause of the things hes posted or hes under investigation for something or hes a big official. who knows.
It hasn't been updated yet, it's only showing up to 5/7/2012 & he was arrested on 5/10/2012.

Chicago, IL

#25 May 18, 2012
They also have an individual who was arrested on 5-3-12 for child molestation, 1st degree.
Please

Saint Louis, MO

#26 May 18, 2012
guest wrote:
They also have an individual who was arrested on 5-3-12 for child molestation, 1st degree.
The Reply_Spy made post up until May 9 or 10. His last post has been removed. I do not think that the man arrested on 5-3-12 is the Reply_Spy.
Please

Saint Louis, MO

#27 May 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
DBT?
I thought it might have been this man but he lives in Farmington.
My Guess

Sparta, MO

#28 May 19, 2012
They're probably afraid to release their release records until this topic gets old, as there's a lot of folks that would really like to kick Reply_spy's tail end.
Bob

Chesterfield, MO

#29 May 20, 2012
I dont think hes in jail i think he just got kicked off the site idk tho unless someone would say who he is
Thank You

Saint Louis, MO

#30 May 21, 2012
Carl Lee Ryon was arrested on 5/10/12. He is #2 on Bonne Terre Registered Sex Offenders List.

Chicago, IL

#31 May 21, 2012
Thank You wrote:
Carl Lee Ryon was arrested on 5/10/12. He is #2 on Bonne Terre Registered Sex Offenders List.
Thank you so much for this information.
This guys posts were very concerning and now to learn he is a sex offender is frightening.
he is in jail now

Park Hills, MO

#32 May 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you so much for this information.
This guys posts were very concerning and now to learn he is a sex offender is frightening.
Now go look him up on Case.net & see if you think it's him, he was arrested VERY close to a hotel with a pool(he made a post one time about coming back from a pool party & a little girl being @ his "Suite" when he returned) & 2 places, including the hotel, that have free wireless internet. He ALWAYS talked about Bonne Terre (especially the little park by the post office & cleaning it I think maybe he had community service) & I just had a feeling it was him so I reported him & turned out he had warrants. I don't care who likes it & who doesn't he made threats to me & many others on here & I truly feel he needs help, & I have no proof it is him that posted as "Reply_Spy_CIA" but kinda a coincidence that there haven't been any posts by this person since about 2 hours before his arrest on 5-10-2012.

“Tisk Tisk shame on you”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#33 May 22, 2012
Thank the lord!
Bob

Chesterfield, MO

#34 May 22, 2012
I say they set an example out of these p o s an chain em up for four hours an let the public do what they want with them sick fu-ckers somthen needs to b done other that just jail time its getten outta hand an needs to stop the world dont need these ppl
he is in jail now

Park Hills, MO

#35 May 22, 2012
I am trying to get copies of the threats he made towards me so I can turn them over to police, but Topix hasn't answered any of my requests' & all of the threatening one's from him were deleted. I can honestly say whoever this "Reply_SpyCIA" is whether it's CLR or not they had me scared cause you just never know anymore, look @ the creepers trying to kidnap the little kids this week.
Bob

Chesterfield, MO

#37 May 26, 2012
Its true hes on there i think he got kicked off bt topix

United States

#39 May 27, 2012
JAMES wrote:
<quoted text>You can have the pos back we don't want him He has two post on PB now. At least tell how to ban him.
Could his posts be reported?
THANK YOU

Saint Louis, MO

#40 May 29, 2012
Does anyone know if Carl Lee Ryon is still in jail.
THANK YOU

Saint Louis, MO

#42 May 29, 2012
Call it womans intuition, I can't see Carl Lee Ryon as the Reply_Spy. I thought he would have been older to be as sick as he is. I just have a funny feeling thats telling me CLR is not the Reply_Spy. I tried to find out more information on CLR but no one is talking.

United States

#43 May 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Could his posts be reported?
Apparently, Topix is not on the ball or he wouldn't be posting.

Each time I see something posted by RS, I tag it "inappropriate".
Update

Saint Louis, MO

#44 Jun 10, 2012
The Reply_Spy has changed his screen name to Bernie_Boy
Changed Name

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Jun 22, 2012
Reply_Spy, Bernie_Boy is now going by Spy_On_Police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valles Mines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Olympian Village: Former city clerk sues mayor,... (Oct '08) 12 hr WHO IN CHARGE 118
junk in the trunk flea market (Nov '13) Mon Avon Calling 29
home repair (Aug '10) May 22 George Cook 7
black in goose creek lake (Aug '13) May 22 Eein 25
headed to DeSoto tomorrow May 21 stabbedintheback 9
the shop? (Oct '14) May 21 legal weed 4 all 2
tim pierce May 17 freeradical 2
More from around the web

Valles Mines People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]