Is Gomes woman enough to attend Malga...

Is Gomes woman enough to attend Malgapo's swearing in?

Created by Probably not on Jan 6, 2013

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

No

Yes

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Probably not

Oakland, CA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I say she's a no show because she will never get over her arch rival Hannigan causing this to occur.

VIB turd enragement LOL!
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
it's a special meeting for the entire council. she can certainly blow it off. my guess is brown, mcconnell, and sampayan will welcome him. let's see how gomes handles it, if she even shows up. she is clearly bitter about the hannigan win, but the bigger issue is the dearth of police applying to work here, due mainly to her big mouth, still trying to get a piece of vpoa. now vpoa has the city by the nuts. this is going to be a rough week for her.
Dickie the enraged-t-urd

Vallejo, CA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
LOL!

Swearing in of Malguapo? I hope he can say more than I do not have enough information to say I do.

(t)urd enragement!
VIB are racists

Benicia, CA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
VIB are racists. Every Fiillipino council member and candidate has been the target of their racist attacks.
on your knees boy

Vallejo, CA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
VIB are racists wrote:
VIB are racists. Every Fiillipino council member and candidate has been the target of their racist attacks.
no! sampayan is gomes' political houseboy and pearsall's only friend from the police ranks, so they gave him a pass on the attacks on filipinos.
Dickie the enraged-t-urd

Vallejo, CA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
Sammie, you should try to file for mercy under the Americans with Disibilities Act..I used to think you were just a fat vile, and hating person, but now I am convincd you needour help...

(t)urd enragement!
Gomes wont show up

Palo Alto, CA

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Gomes is too chicken to show up and take the criticism she earned.
Berkeley ISP is Sam

Vallejo, CA

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Gomes wont show up wrote:
Gomes is too chicken to show up and take the criticism she earned.
Talk about behaving like a little girl--Remember the video Sam where you ran Stop signs when Gomes tried to serve you some papers. You are just a worthless excuse for a person
Bwak bwak Gomes

Palo Alto, CA

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Gomes is yellow. All bark but no bite.
whats that smell

Vallejo, CA

#12 Jan 6, 2013
sam and burky will be having her bark like mad tomorrow and tuesday, lol! she's on the ropes!!
Pity The Fool

Vallejo, CA

#13 Jan 6, 2013
It's clear that Sam had envisioned that his recall would have removed Gomes and Brown and with Hannigan moving on, that he would have found his way to a Council seat by default. Now that his dream has come crashing down around him, he is trying to deflect his disappointment by trying to creating chaos and conflict between Magalpo and Gomes. That's what he does best because his reality is that he is an epic failure. So he will find ways to try and diminish his hurt and disguise his obvious inability to achieve the greatness that he thought was possible, by attacking the people who have the ability to reach the goals that he can only dream about. You have to almost pity him. Almost....
Gomes is conflicted

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Gomes will create her own conflict with Malgapo. That's all she is good at.
Gomes is conflicted

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Who are you speaking to? You useless barren VIB wench. If people didn't answer you just gto scrwe with you, you'd have no one to talk to at all.
Pity The Fool

Vallejo, CA

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Can you just imagine what goes through someone's head that happens upon this site and all of the juvenile remarks that are left for all to see? There has to be an overriding sense that the men who post here are such insecure and impotent rodents that the only way they can make themselves feel important is to lash out and denirgate women? Not a single positive idea that could be consided worthy of discussion. Just a bunch of insecure little worms running around pouting because they don't have the capacity to act like real men and whinning on the internet. And for some reason these worms offer the city's biggest loser up to be their representing idol.

And by the way, when you speak of barren, doesn't that apply to Sam, your idol?
Gomes is conflicted wrote:
Who are you speaking to? You useless barren VIB wench. If people didn't answer you just gto scrwe with you, you'd have no one to talk to at all.
mockingbird

Vallejo, CA

#17 Jan 7, 2013
LOL. yes, sammy/not sammy is barren. of everything. family, friends, job, good sense, intelligence, community, integrity, home, credibility, political awareness, a life. poor little man.
An observation

Vallejo, CA

#18 Jan 7, 2013
VIBers to a "T"

The terms 'codependent',Ref 'enabler',Ref 'follower',Ref 'covert narcissist'Ref 'inverted narcissist'Ref and co-narcissistRef are used interchangeably in respect of people who are emotionally dependent on narcissists (Gomes, Pearsall, Garman, ect.). Narcissists surround themselves with codependents etc as they tend to work beyond healthy (and sometimes ethical) limits to do whatever the narcissist needs. Narcissists crave power and codependents etc crave security, so they are drawn to one another.
dickie bird

Vallejo, CA

#19 Jan 7, 2013
mockingbird wrote:
LOL. yes, sammy/not sammy is barren. of everything. family, friends, job, good sense, intelligence, community, integrity, home, credibility, political awareness, a life. poor little man.
does this actually make you feel superior, to unload with a host of derision on a man you claim has absolutely no value whatsoever? i don't get it.
dickie bird

Vallejo, CA

#20 Jan 7, 2013
An observation wrote:
VIBers to a "T"
The terms 'codependent',Ref 'enabler',Ref 'follower',Ref 'covert narcissist'Ref 'inverted narcissist'Ref and co-narcissistRef are used interchangeably in respect of people who are emotionally dependent on narcissists (Gomes, Pearsall, Garman, ect.). Narcissists surround themselves with codependents etc as they tend to work beyond healthy (and sometimes ethical) limits to do whatever the narcissist needs. Narcissists crave power and codependents etc crave security, so they are drawn to one another.
gomes to a "t", well done!!
we are about to find out

San Francisco, CA

#21 Jan 7, 2013
In a few minutes we will see if Stephanie Gomes, who hasn't ever displayed an ounce of moral fiber, decency, compassion or integrity, will do so by attending Jess Malgapo's swearing in as newly elected County Supervisor, Erin Hannigan's replacement on the Vallejo City Council.

6pm Vallejo City Council Chambers.

Be there or be square!
Ya Daddy Now

Vallejo, CA

#22 Jan 7, 2013
She'll be there all right. There is a joint meeting with the Planning Commission to follow regarding Solano 360 and VIB is crying about it. I hope Jess is not going to give us the usual platitudes about working together for all of Vallejo. The Gomers? No freaking way, it's their way or nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pelosi: Obama must stop deportations (Oct '14) 33 min Anonymous 4
News Concord: Lettuce In-troduce Karen Bell, purveyo... 1 hr Duh 2
Taxpayers group rep says Solano College sought ... 1 hr Duh 4
Vallejo Boys & Girls Club saving money, energy ... 1 hr Duh 3
State residents admitted to UC campuses on the ... 1 hr Duh 4
SCOTUS to Hear CA Teachers’ Case Against Mandat... 1 hr Duh 15
News Officers aim to curb DUIs during holiday weekend 2 hr iheartyou 1
More from around the web

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE