Vallejo police kill suspect in drug-f...

Vallejo police kill suspect in drug-fueled rampage

There are 20 comments on the SFGate story from Oct 21, 2012, titled Vallejo police kill suspect in drug-fueled rampage. In it, SFGate reports that:

When it was over, a 29-year-old Vallejo man was dead from police gunfire, a second man was in custody and a neighborhood left reeling over the destruction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SFGate.

Manson

San Rafael, CA

#1 Oct 21, 2012
The city of Vallejo has to many whacko's!
BigDaddy

Torrance, CA

#2 Oct 21, 2012
Uh-oh must be some white guys.

None of the nasty three ('wtf''wang''wmc')has made the 'getto trash''thug' comments.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

#3 Oct 21, 2012
They sound like a couple of democRATS. Two more that wont vote against Humanity.
WTF

Vallejo, CA

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Sounds like meth psychosis. More of the best of the best we've drawn to our town. Way to go.
Dan

Vallejo, CA

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Whacko's all over this city.
observer

Vallejo, CA

#6 Oct 21, 2012
that seems to be what we all can agree on, whackos and uncivil members in our community in large numbers. the only way to fight back against this rising tide of depravity and violence is to drop the hammer on vallejo housing authority. we even have council members farming the poor, that is wrong, wrong, wrong. the only one to just say no recently was schivley to her credit.
Whitey McKrackin

San Leandro, CA

#7 Oct 21, 2012
BigDaddy wrote:
Uh-oh must be some white guys.
None of the nasty three ('wtf''wang''wmc')has made the 'getto trash''thug' comments.
Who cares you racist!!!! White, brown, black... if there're strung out on dope and threatening people dust them.
Jim in SF

Vallejo, CA

#8 Oct 21, 2012
God bless the office who had to deal with this mess. If you didn't take this burden of responsibility upon yourself officer, some innocent person could have been hurt or killed. Thank you, all of you police officers for placing yourselves between the barrel of a gun and law abiding citizens.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#9 Oct 21, 2012
and still the vibsters are criticizing the police.
"Still raises a question of how many people will die this year at the hands of the people who are paid to protect and serve."
these people are nuts.
Bigot poster

Vallejo, CA

#10 Oct 21, 2012
hate them all wrote:
and still the vibsters are criticizing the police.
"Still raises a question of how many people will die this year at the hands of the people who are paid to protect and serve."
these people are nuts.
Where does that equate to people being critical of this last instance.
links

Oakland, CA

#11 Oct 21, 2012
observer wrote:
that seems to be what we all can agree on, whackos and uncivil members in our community in large numbers. the only way to fight back against this rising tide of depravity and violence is to drop the hammer on vallejo housing authority. we even have council members farming the poor, that is wrong, wrong, wrong. the only one to just say no recently was schivley to her credit.
THIS!!! thanks. OMG if only, if only. I will help raise that hammer, and as for our council members: throw the crooks out.

And re: the crime this thread's supposedly about...

Bath salts or a similar substance. A variation "designer drug" currently dubbed "Smiles" is making the rounds as well--did any of you read this story? http://www.kmbz.com/Is-Smiles-the-New-Bath-Sa...

(An actor named Johnny Lewis went berserk and killed his landlady and her cat after using "Smiles".)

These young men were apparently quite stable/ordinary until now. They're not career criminals and as far as has been written up, neither has any criminal record. The dead one's mother said he was mildly autistic, nothing more.

All it takes is one go-round with a REALLY bad drug to change everything. Police said this morning that the survivor was still hallucinating.

My sympathy goes out to all who have to cope with this--the families, the officers, the poor animals that were killed. I wish people would learn to stick to pot, fudge, or a nice cocktail.
links

Oakland, CA

#12 Oct 21, 2012
Wanglow wrote:
They sound like a couple of democRATS. Two more that wont vote against Humanity.
LOL...just FYI Wanglow, Lindsay Lohan's a Republican who's voting for Romney. Drugged-out fools come in all political persuasions.
video link

Vallejo, CA

#13 Oct 21, 2012
heres a link to an interview

http://ibvallejo.com/index.php...
jessie

Vacaville, CA

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Screw u all ....fidst of all they werent whacko,s or meth users someone lets just ay the neighbor the one runnin his mouth all over town like he knew them for years spiked their pot with bath salt thank him for killing jeramiah and putting jason in a hospital to figure out what the hell killed his partner and left him to sort out the mess and fight the shithole people of vallejo...u can all go to hell dont speak if u havent a clue about the truth ur opions should b saved for the death of ur own family since when did u all bcome so proud of the vallejo police dept for shooting and killi.g a 29 yo man drugged by his neighbor ...seems to me they shot the wrong man ...
WTF

Vallejo, CA

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Always someone else's fault. You morons are boring me with your excuses. Maybe you should try to come up with some new ones. I have some tweakers in my neighborhood, took me a week to figure it out. It's not rocket science. And they aren't known for being discreet.
jessie wrote:
Screw u all ....fidst of all they werent whacko,s or meth users someone lets just ay the neighbor the one runnin his mouth all over town like he knew them for years spiked their pot with bath salt thank him for killing jeramiah and putting jason in a hospital to figure out what the hell killed his partner and left him to sort out the mess and fight the shithole people of vallejo...u can all go to hell dont speak if u havent a clue about the truth ur opions should b saved for the death of ur own family since when did u all bcome so proud of the vallejo police dept for shooting and killi.g a 29 yo man drugged by his neighbor ...seems to me they shot the wrong man ...
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#16 Jan 17, 2013
Whitey McKrackin wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares you racist!!!! White, brown, black... if there're strung out on dope and threatening people dust them.
Heey!!'wmc' I just read this. I am upset with you. I am not a racist!

I don't like obama, george bush, you('wmc'), jessie jackson,'wtf', the Mexican guy who worked for george bush, lets see....'wang' lets see....stacy dash (voted for rommney). I spread my displeasure (hate) around.
Daddy Dcikhead

Vallejo, CA

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Don't worry Daddy, the police are going to get additional training to sensitize them to Vallejo citizens, build trust, and reduce the number of police shootings.
WTF

Zuchwil, Switzerland

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Manson wrote:
The city of Vallejo has to many whacko's!
Another Day in Da Hood!!!! LMAO!!!
jeremiah

Page, AZ

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Sense they'll probably never be a follow up story to all these articles on the net. It should just be put out there, that Jason's toxicology report only showed pot in his system no other drugs. It is suspected that a certain neighbor made false reports to the911 operator stating that they had multiple weapons. Just use common sense why would the broke ass town send the swat team to a call of people breaking windows? And mind you they were doing nothing illegal thus the pigs had no right to enter the home.....the neighbor also was the one screaming that they were trying to burn the home down.....the fire was incidental.......this whole thing was blown out of proportion and the cops are trying to hide it all......
Seedy City

Vallejo, CA

#20 Feb 7, 2013
Sorry to break this to you dude, but they don't have a way to test for all the various bath salts that are out there. If he had them in his system, there would be no way to know. Your friend was either whacked out on bath salts or he was severely mentally ill. Either way, the officers are not to blame. Your friends killed their own pets. Is that normal?
jeremiah wrote:
Sense they'll probably never be a follow up story to all these articles on the net. It should just be put out there, that Jason's toxicology report only showed pot in his system no other drugs. It is suspected that a certain neighbor made false reports to the911 operator stating that they had multiple weapons. Just use common sense why would the broke ass town send the swat team to a call of people breaking windows? And mind you they were doing nothing illegal thus the pigs had no right to enter the home.....the neighbor also was the one screaming that they were trying to burn the home down.....the fire was incidental.......this whole thing was blown out of proportion and the cops are trying to hide it all......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California hospitals get hit with Medicare read... 6 hr Anonymous 1
California Minimum Wage Initiative Cleared For ... 7 hr Anonymous 1
Customers can pay child support at 7-Eleven 7 hr Anonymous 1
Vallejo school district passes on PR consultant 7 hr Anonymous 1
Low-Level California Felons Regain Voting Rights 7 hr Anonymous 1
Puerto Rico Defaults on Debt; California Should... 7 hr Anonymous 1
Pension Crisis: Cut 30% of Payroll or Overturn ... 13 hr Birds Landing Bob 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vallejo Mortgages