Hannigan send off not unanimous

Hannigan send off not unanimous

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

Benny Hill

Vallejo, CA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Vallejo city council member Erin Hannigan's last meeting with her colleagues on Tuesday, Dec. 18, was punctuated by what many see as a disrespectful and juvenile snub by two of the 7 members. Hannigan is the Supervisor-elect for Vallejo District 1 at the County Board of Supervisors, having overwhelmingly defeated former Vallejo mayor Tony Intintoli by a three thousand vote margin. Present Vallejo council members Stephanie Gomes, Bob Sampayan, and Marti Brown endorsed Intintoli.
Hannigan was presented the traditional "cheese board" by Mayor Osby Davis to send her off. Davis and council members Hermie Sunga, Robert McConnell, and Brown offered brief remarks regarding Hannigan. Gomes and Sampayan were conspicuously silent to the surprise and dismay of staff, audience members, and home viewers. Gomes is alleged to be bitter and resentful of Hannigan's success at the polls and Sampayan is said to be a devoted follower of Gomes' lead. Sampayan is said to be one of the few friends from the police profession of Gomes' husband Anthony Pearsall.
Up the Sammie

Vallejo, CA

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Benny Hill wrote:
Vallejo city council member Erin Hannigan's last meeting with her colleagues on Tuesday, Dec. 18, was punctuated by what many see as a disrespectful and juvenile snub by two of the 7 members. Hannigan is the Supervisor-elect for Vallejo District 1 at the County Board of Supervisors, having overwhelmingly defeated former Vallejo mayor Tony Intintoli by a three thousand vote margin. Present Vallejo council members Stephanie Gomes, Bob Sampayan, and Marti Brown endorsed Intintoli.
Hannigan was presented the traditional "cheese board" by Mayor Osby Davis to send her off. Davis and council members Hermie Sunga, Robert McConnell, and Brown offered brief remarks regarding Hannigan. Gomes and Sampayan were conspicuously silent to the surprise and dismay of staff, audience members, and home viewers. Gomes is alleged to be bitter and resentful of Hannigan's success at the polls and Sampayan is said to be a devoted follower of Gomes' lead. Sampayan is said to be one of the few friends from the police profession of Gomes' husband Anthony Pearsall.
What has Erin done for Vallejo except help drive us into Bankruptcy?

What about the lack of respect the Unions showed Gomes and others. I dont see you getting upset about that.
Disgracful

Daly City, CA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Gomes and her friends are really laying in to Davis and Hannigan for not telling them about the parolee reporting center. However, her good friend and political ally Kondylis supports this project and in fact knew about it a long time ago. Gomes is terminally bitter now with the string of losses by her endorsed candidates, Schivley last year for mayor, Meissner and Intintoli this year for county supe. This behavior of declining to say few words, even if insincere, was very telling as to her true character, and the depth of loyalty from her political houseboy Sampayan in following suit.
Absolutely disgusting.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
no city officials represented vallejo yesterday at the county correctional partners meeting? i guess they already have enough information to blame hannigan and davis for not keeping us informed about what is going on.
Up the Sammie

Vallejo, CA

#5 Dec 20, 2012
hate them all wrote:
no city officials represented vallejo yesterday at the county correctional partners meeting? i guess they already have enough information to blame hannigan and davis for not keeping us informed about what is going on.
Not true.Kriens was there.

Go spread your lies elsewhere.
sam plays VPDs skin flute

Concord, CA

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Benny Hill wrote:
For a fellow that shows off his cheeks, and the other bald fat man that wears a hula shirt, calling someone else antics juvenile is laughable.

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Up the Sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you need to take a reading comprehension refresher. i posed the remark as a question. consider yourself bichslapped, then stfu.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Up the Sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
so you confirm NO public elected official from vallejo was there?
mockingbird

Vacaville, CA

#9 Dec 20, 2012
LOL. you mean like the oz, hermie, hannigan or the councilman-to-be malgapo? hermie and oz were the ones that claimed they didn't have enough information. it seems they would be the ones that needed to attend the most.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
mockingbird wrote:
LOL. you mean like the oz, hermie, hannigan or the councilman-to-be malgapo? hermie and oz were the ones that claimed they didn't have enough information. it seems they would be the ones that needed to attend the most.
so what? more information was available yesterday. big mouth gomes or one of her loyal minions should have attended, it's her baby, right?
mockingbird

Vacaville, CA

#11 Dec 20, 2012
LOL. my point. oz and hermie needed more info, so should have attended. gomes, sampayan, brown and mcconnell didn't need more info, so no need to attend. no, wrong. the drc is not her baby. opposition to the attempt to cram it down our throats is her baby.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Since Keen is the City Manager he should have been there. But since your a hater I guess that desnt count
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#13 Dec 20, 2012
mockingbird wrote:
LOL. my point. oz and hermie needed more info, so should have attended. gomes, sampayan, brown and mcconnell didn't need more info, so no need to attend. no, wrong. the drc is not her baby. opposition to the attempt to cram it down our throats is her baby.
it's going lower than your throat and you can't stop it or get county funds to help you grease it. got that?
anon

Benicia, CA

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Up the Sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
What has Erin done for Vallejo except help drive us into Bankruptcy?
What about the lack of respect the Unions showed Gomes and others. I dont see you getting upset about that.
Gomes did her best to earn that "lack of respect". Mission accomplished.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#15 Dec 20, 2012
she has exacerbated "schivley's war" to include police, staff, and now county officials. go go gomes, awaaaaay!
sam plays VPDs skin flute

Concord, CA

#16 Dec 20, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Gomes did her best to earn that "lack of respect". Mission accomplished.
LOL!
Coming from someone that respected Kurt Henke and Chief Parker, I would take that as a complement if I were Gomes.

(t)urd enragement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming soon to Vallejo? Panera Bread, Sonic, In... 3 hr GOB Mailman 8
roofiess Xanies bar, Blues, oc's molly Addyis 4 hr dope 1
Vallejo residents react to presidential inaugur... 4 hr Sammie in VTown 11
Californians In Washington Speak Out On Trump's... 11 hr they are so cute 2
Bernie Sanders campaign stuck Solano County wit... 11 hr they are so cute 4
Vallejo protesters march for women's rights, eq... 11 hr they are so cute 8
No More Marches Starting NOW 13 hr Only One Way 1

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance