Racist VIB says Vallejo has a "Black Problem

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Mar 13, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Outraged

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Anonymous |January.09.2013
This bullying situation is nothing new. It has been going on for more than 40 years in the Vallejo school district. Lets just pull back the ugly curtain for a minute, step out from behind and share the truth with the newcomers to Vallejo. My heart broke as the two women who were DUPED into purchasing a home above Country Club Crest described the living hell they are going through. Vallejo has a black problem. Poor, black people in the schools and in concentrated pockets of the community live and act like animals. They are being reared by sick individuals who in turn were raised by sick
individuals and it has created a cycle of violence and civil dysfunction that is now abundantly apparent. Don't be fooled and don't be embarrassed about saying it like it is. We are all being held hostage to political correctness and a form of mass insanity by talking around the problem, talking in code words, speaking platitudes when in reality there is no redeeming quality to these bastards. Stand up for yourselves and you kids, the truth is on your side.

I wonder what Cyndi Mitchell would say about this after VIB exploited her blackness to go after our police.
Outraged

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

This is the same Balck community VIB cop hater Liat Meitzenheimmer wants to go into with the DOJ to conduct her witch hunt against the police.

Better watch yo' a s s Liat. Just sayin'.
Repeat Repeat Repeat

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 10, 2013
 
Outraged wrote:
Anonymous |January.09.2013
This bullying situation is nothing new. It has been going on for more than 40 years in the Vallejo school district. Lets just pull back the ugly curtain for a minute, step out from behind and share the truth with the newcomers to Vallejo. My heart broke as the two women who were DUPED into purchasing a home above Country Club Crest described the living hell they are going through. Vallejo has a black problem. Poor, black people in the schools and in concentrated pockets of the community live and act like animals. They are being reared by sick individuals who in turn were raised by sick
individuals and it has created a cycle of violence and civil dysfunction that is now abundantly apparent. Don't be fooled and don't be embarrassed about saying it like it is. We are all being held hostage to political correctness and a form of mass insanity by talking around the problem, talking in code words, speaking platitudes when in reality there is no redeeming quality to these bastards. Stand up for yourselves and you kids, the truth is on your side.
I wonder what Cyndi Mitchell would say about this after VIB exploited her blackness to go after our police.
Now that took some imagination sam. Did you know that Ms. Mitchell is on to you and your race baiting muck raking antics? She knows all about how you try to use race to create some rift with VIB. Yeah sam, she's not stupid like you try to make her out to be. She has your number.
Repeat Repeat Repeat

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 10, 2013
 
Outraged wrote:
This is the same Balck community VIB cop hater Liat Meitzenheimmer wants to go into with the DOJ to conduct her witch hunt against the police.
Better watch yo' a s s Liat. Just sayin'.
Hahahaha! Comic theater at it's best.
Garmans Garbage

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 10, 2013
 
The black community for the most part understands VIB is just wearing a mask of support for their complaints against the police, because after all, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Chief Big Mouth

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 10, 2013
 
LOL!
sammie and duhrick at their best.
(t)urd enragement!
Crybaby JD Miller

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 10, 2013
 
LOL! JD Miller at his most enraged!
Repeat Repeat Repeat

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 10, 2013
 
Really? You took a poll of the black community?
Garmans Garbage wrote:
The black community for the most part understands VIB is just wearing a mask of support for their complaints against the police, because after all, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"
Garmans Garbage

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 10, 2013
 
Repeat Repeat Repeat wrote:
Really? You took a poll of the black community?
<quoted text>
I would say the recent walloping of VIB candidate Intintoli due to the large support of the black community is poll enough. You were told here, mocked and guffawed, then lost hugely. Same with Schivley last year, assured here, and Schivley's asswas kicked like we told you. The communities of color are now wizened up to the artificial support from VIB.
Repeat Repeat Repeat

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 10, 2013
 
Fantasy and wishful thinking doesn't back your claim. You have some data based facts to prove that black voters lent large support to Hannigan? You do your best to pretend to know what the black community thinks yet you can't back any of it up. Does nothing to promote confidence in your position. I don't think you know anything about the black community or you wouldn't be
trying to play this race baiting game sam.
Garmans Garbage wrote:
<quoted text>I would say the recent walloping of VIB candidate Intintoli due to the large support of the black community is poll enough. You were told here, mocked and guffawed, then lost hugely. Same with Schivley last year, assured here, and Schivley's asswas kicked like we told you. The communities of color are now wizened up to the artificial support from VIB.
WTF

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Does anyone really care what the "Mitchells" think? I'd be interested in their collective criminal record, but that's where my curiosity ends. All you have to do is observe their behavior to figure out what they are all about. Screaming expletives and threats with their young children in tow. A perfect example of EVERYTHING that is wrong with this town. People like the mitchells and those that tolerate and encourage their behavior. It will be interesting to read about the fallout from this meeting on Saturday. What a f**king joke.
like the circus

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

WTF wrote:
Does anyone really care what the "Mitchells" think? I'd be interested in their collective criminal record, but that's where my curiosity ends. All you have to do is observe their behavior to figure out what they are all about. Screaming expletives and threats with their young children in tow. A perfect example of EVERYTHING that is wrong with this town. People like the mitchells and those that tolerate and encourage their behavior. It will be interesting to read about the fallout from this meeting on Saturday. What a f**king joke.
it will turn into another speaking engagement for that fat wighat mama with the banana slug lips, and quite possibly another tirade from topaz boomashakalakka and her voodoo scepter.
Look At You

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 10, 2013
 
like the circus wrote:
<quoted text>it will turn into another speaking engagement for that fat wighat mama with the banana slug lips, and quite possibly another tirade from topaz boomashakalakka and her voodoo scepter.
Oh and you are such a prime example of a model citizen so let's rely on your opinions.
Look At You

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And what makes you think anyone care what you think? You are screaming expletives here everyday. What is it about your behavior that's any different? Oh, that's different. Uh huh.
WTF wrote:
Does anyone really care what the "Mitchells" think? I'd be interested in their collective criminal record, but that's where my curiosity ends. All you have to do is observe their behavior to figure out what they are all about. Screaming expletives and threats with their young children in tow. A perfect example of EVERYTHING that is wrong with this town. People like the mitchells and those that tolerate and encourage their behavior. It will be interesting to read about the fallout from this meeting on Saturday. What a f**king joke.
we remember

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 10, 2013
 
like the circus wrote:
<quoted text>it will turn into another speaking engagement for that fat wighat mama with the banana slug lips, and quite possibly another tirade from topaz boomashakalakka and her voodoo scepter.
Now Liat wants to listen to Topaz. But when Topaz was speaking up for the Glen Cove burial site it was a different story.
like the circus

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Look At You wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and you are such a prime example of a model citizen so let's rely on your opinions.
i am a model citizen. i taught my children well, i take care of my property, i respect the rights of others, i use the crosswalk as a crosswalk instead of a place to stop and dance, i don't throw trash out my car window, or stop in the middle of the street to talk to a friend, sayin' "yuh, uhhuh, heyawk, snik, snik", or gab on my earbud in line at the grocery store. what is it with you people and all the anti-social behaviors?
we remember

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 10, 2013
 
and Topaz doesnt live in the neighborhood in question. She just doesnt like the Police. She should be so lucky to live where she does.
PREACH IT

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 10, 2013
 
like the circus wrote:
<quoted text>i am a model citizen. i taught my children well, i take care of my property, i respect the rights of others, i use the crosswalk as a crosswalk instead of a place to stop and dance, i don't throw trash out my car window, or stop in the middle of the street to talk to a friend, sayin' "yuh, uhhuh, heyawk, snik, snik", or gab on my earbud in line at the grocery store. what is it with you people and all the anti-social behaviors?
The gods must be crazy right?? LOL!!

UP THE SHUSSEL!
Wanglow

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 10, 2013
 
Can the Truth be called "racism" or are those who deny it racist?
ISP is Sam

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 10, 2013
 
Outraged wrote:
This is the same Balck community VIB cop hater Liat Meitzenheimmer wants to go into with the DOJ to conduct her witch hunt against the police.
Better watch yo' a s s Liat. Just sayin'.
another set of lies from you ,just like the failed recall.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Vallejo News Video

•••
Vallejo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vallejo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vallejo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vallejo
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••