Slob Schussel Disrespects Slain VPD officer

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
At VIB we Hate Cops

San Francisco, CA

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Little Bobbie Schussel, wanna be photographer for VIB was seen at the 1 year memorial service for Oficer Jim Capoot, taking pictures and making sure to include Stephanie Gomes and Marti Brown to make it look like these cop hating b i t c h e s were actually there to pay their respects. What a farce and what a disgrace.
Im No Expert

Vallejo, CA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
At VIB we Hate Cops wrote:
Little Bobbie Schussel, wanna be photographer for VIB was seen at the 1 year memorial service for Oficer Jim Capoot, taking pictures and making sure to include Stephanie Gomes and Marti Brown to make it look like these cop hating b i t c h e s were actually there to pay their respects. What a farce and what a disgrace.
It's too late for contrition. Maybe they are starting to understand the gravity of 20 more cops leaving and many people regard them as helping to drive them off.
"Coming for you"? I don't think so, they will leave before they give her the satisfaction.
sam is lonely

Vallejo, CA

#5 Nov 22, 2012
i guess erin didn't invite sam to the family holiday dinner. obviously he's home alone, again, feeling bitter and with nothing to do.
Im No Expert

Vallejo, CA

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Gomes is continuing the flame fanning by expecting the city to bring some chump from San Jose State to help the police department. So much help! And don't tell me this pal of Shuffle's just wants to be helpful. This should be part of the recommendations of the police committee, not some grandstand opportunity for Gomes and Schussel to orate.
Sam plies hate

Vallejo, CA

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Im No Expert wrote:
Gomes is continuing the flame fanning by expecting the city to bring some chump from San Jose State to help the police department. So much help! And don't tell me this pal of Shuffle's just wants to be helpful. This should be part of the recommendations of the police committee, not some grandstand opportunity for Gomes and Schussel to orate.
Sam
The Ad Hoc committee voted 7-0 to reccomend to City Council that they bring in the professor from San Jose State.

Remember how they voted you down Sam at the Fairgrounds. You are the ultimate loser.

“Here's a interesting thought..”

Since: May 12

Vallejo

#11 Nov 23, 2012
First he wanted t pee on a offocers graze and now he uses a memorial service a san excuse to attack someone and cast lies at.Is there any bounds to your vile morality? POS dosen't come close when describing you Sammy.

Vallejo

#12 Nov 23, 2012
sam is lonely wrote:
i guess erin didn't invite sam to the family holiday dinner. obviously he's home alone, again, feeling bitter and with nothing to do.
Even his gf left for the holiday and didnt take chubby with her.
Casper my internet beotch

San Francisco, CA

#13 Nov 23, 2012
I hope he pee's on your grave Casper. Hurry up and die.
Casper my internet beotch

San Francisco, CA

#14 Nov 23, 2012
Casper, Speaking of pieces of s h i t, your mother gave birth to you in the toilet and because she did, she thought you were just another piece of s h i t and flushed you down.

I heard Roto Rooter assisted with your delivery.

Now go change your diaper and have a warm glass of milk and drop dead already.
sam2

Vallejo, CA

#16 Nov 24, 2012
he should have choked the life out of you.
sam2

Vallejo, CA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
you belong six feet under.
sam2

Vallejo, CA

#20 Nov 24, 2012
you like talking shmidt about kurshan for the same reason. anonymous coward.
Sam thehammerof hypocrisy

Vallejo, CA

#21 Nov 24, 2012
LOL!

More voices in sammies head.

Vallejo

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Casper my internet beotch wrote:
Casper, Speaking of pieces of s h i t, your mother gave birth to you in the toilet and because she did, she thought you were just another piece of s h i t and flushed you down.
I heard Roto Rooter assisted with your delivery.
Now go change your diaper and have a warm glass of milk and drop dead already.
Try again, cheetoes breath. Your act is old and stale Sammy. When you get slammed, your response is to threaten or talk mommy smack. Sad and stale Sammy, lol.
Vallejo Citizen

Vallejo, CA

#24 Nov 24, 2012
Iíve been watching post on the forum for nearly two years now. Sam, Are you ok? For nearly two years youíve been arguing, name calling, threating people on this site. Donít you think thatís a bit ďodd.Ē Are you aware normal people do not do that? Youíre not even sure who the other people are that you are agreeing with. Thatís really really odd behavior. In fact itís sociopathic, Sam. Why would you spend so much of your life arguing and threating people.. Do you understand normal people do not do that.. Just asking..
Are you aware nothing good can come out of this.. Just a thought.
here is your alternative

San Francisco, CA

#25 Nov 24, 2012
You have three alternatives:

1- Do not respond to the posts you don't like, which with no proof what so ever, you insist is Sam.

2- Stay on the VIB website and stay away from topix.

3- Blow it out your a s s.
Sam plies hate

Vallejo, CA

#26 Nov 24, 2012
here is your alternative wrote:
You have three alternatives:
1- Do not respond to the posts you don't like, which with no proof what so ever, you insist is Sam.
2- Stay on the VIB website and stay away from topix.
3- Blow it out your a s s.
Sam
Are you feelng more hostile than normal since the tribe at the Fairgrounds voted you out. Once a loser, twice a loser etc--ALWAYS A LOSER
plier of hate

San Francisco, CA

#27 Nov 24, 2012
Unply your filthy cheesy butt cheeks apart and
blow it out your a s s.
Whitey McKrackin

United States

#28 Nov 24, 2012
plier of hate wrote:
Unply your filthy cheesy butt cheeks apart and
blow it out your a s s.
Safe to assume that's a yes???? Hahahaha
wendy

El Sobrante, CA

#29 Nov 24, 2012
I missed the meeting at the fairgrounds could anyone provide a detailed account of the events most especially spammy's mis-performance it sounds like high comedy at it's best please leave out no details I just love a side splitting laugh .
much appreciated
wendy ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Kurshan Bring His Arrest Record to Police ... 8 min sammie boy 13
Vallejo police investigate body found by freeway 1 hr Anonymous 1
Solano Kwanzaa celebration set for Vallejo return 1 hr Anonymous 1
California puzzles over safety of driverless cars 1 hr Anonymous 1
Charter schools: 15 years in Silicon Valley--le... 1 hr Anonymous 1
Again Kurshan Threatens to Pee on Police Office... 8 hr Whitey McCrackin 23
Police Rally Organizer Threatened to Push Wheel... 10 hr Kurshan Arrested 1

Vallejo News Video

Vallejo Dating
Find my Match