Spam Kurshan.....
Qwak

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2012
"ANGRY MAN"!!!!!!! Lololol!!! Boob.
Mercury

Oakland, CA

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Made a complete ass of himself, as usual.

It's odd, though, to see him and Stephanie Gomes on the same page for once. This reporting center is making strange bedfellows.
what I saw

Brisbane, CA

#3 Nov 14, 2012
I disagree. He told that hack Kondylis off. Had she not continually interrupted him he would have finished. Intintoli must have taught her that, He used dot do it all the time at City Hall during the City Council meetings. Kurshan was right about the County making Vallejo an entitlement city and a dumping ground. He may not be diplomatic in his approach but he tells it like it is. The county was there to sugar coat a bitter pill that no one wanted to swallow. That glitzy PR presentation did not cut it with many of whom Kurshan was one of.
Whitey McKrackin

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Does Kursham not realize he is part of the entitlement society??? Get a job
Screw Whitey

Brisbane, CA

#7 Nov 15, 2012
You heard that here too Whitey so you A S S ume its true.

I heard things here about your mother being a paid sex worker and I use that term because topix will not allow me to use the word that beings with w to describe her. I heard it more than once too. So, it must be true. So that makes you, Whitey a son of a w----.
In His Own Mind

Vacaville, CA

#8 Nov 15, 2012
Sam was voted off the mike by all in attendance. He turned and expected applause for his usual mad man rant but found that everyone simply wanted his to shut up. He left the mike before the deputies could get to him. Epic fail...again.
In His Own Mind

Vacaville, CA

#9 Nov 15, 2012
While Sam was yelling about entitlements, he complained about not being provided any services during the time he was in jail. Talk about your hypocrites! He got free room and board paid for by the tax payers and expected more "services".
what I saw wrote:
I disagree. He told that hack Kondylis off. Had she not continually interrupted him he would have finished. Intintoli must have taught her that, He used dot do it all the time at City Hall during the City Council meetings. Kurshan was right about the County making Vallejo an entitlement city and a dumping ground. He may not be diplomatic in his approach but he tells it like it is. The county was there to sugar coat a bitter pill that no one wanted to swallow. That glitzy PR presentation did not cut it with many of whom Kurshan was one of.
Whitey McKrackin

New York, NY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Screw Whitey wrote:
You heard that here too Whitey so you A S S ume its true.
I heard things here about your mother being a paid sex worker and I use that term because topix will not allow me to use the word that beings with w to describe her. I heard it more than once too. So, it must be true. So that makes you, Whitey a son of a w----.
Bwaaaa... hit too close to home? You said yourself that you're on disability, justified? Who knows!!!!

Keep adding support icons, chubby.... I'm leasing space in your melon right now... bwwwwaaaaaa, loser.
Mercury

Oakland, CA

#11 Nov 15, 2012
In His Own Mind wrote:
Sam was voted off the mike by all in attendance. He turned and expected applause for his usual mad man rant but found that everyone simply wanted his to shut up. He left the mike before the deputies could get to him. Epic fail...again.
Exactly. Funny, eh? My wife was perplexed, "why did they let that weirdo even talk? what an unpleasant person!"

Luckily he did not derail the other commenters. Many people had valuable ideas and feedback. The Times Herald is full of nonsense as usual, though: they said "mixed reaction" which implies to me at least a sort of fifty-fifty situation, and I'd say it was more like 80% against, 20% mildly approving but cautious. At best.
Mercury

Oakland, CA

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Yes, both past and present. I saw Brown, Schively, Sampayan and I think Sunga. I did NOT see Osby or Hannigan. Gomes spoke at length as one of the audience members (everyone could submit question cards and then were called in order.) She questioned Seifert and Kondylis very sharply, though she attempted to be diplomatic and told them that she did not blame them. She openly stated that she does blame Osby and Hannigan, who knew about this but did NOT tell any of their fellow councilmembers.

I have not historically been a Gomes fan but I thought she spoke clearly and eloquently against putting the center in Vallejo. I did not get a sense that she was being insincere at all.
GEE

Lafayette, CA

#14 Nov 15, 2012
OK, poster #19 does mention who did attend. Good, for a few minutes I thought I was illiterate too....
Ms. Gomes spoke at length yet noted that she did not blame K&S for this....what blame did she absolved these terrible twos from? Maybe not openly informing the public that will carry the brunt of their behind the screen decision?
Our council allegedly was not informed either, so what?
The whole Board of Sups tried to pull a fast one including two reps we elected and that should have had our "BEST" interests in mind.....and they almost pulled it off without any input from those this decision will affect!

I do believe that this "Pilot Program" will remain the one and only, it will come to Vallejo because our city will hold still for all the abuse others are hoisting on us. There will be some dust up, soul searching and hand wringing, but the prospect of some $$'s will make the boo boo feel palatable. Let's kiss it for good measure!
hate them sad

Vallejo, CA

#17 Nov 15, 2012
hate them all wrote:
sure gomes is mad as hell at osby and erin, they both kicked the butts of her preferred candidates last year and this one. people are tired of her showboating, it's a desperate act at this point. voters have come alive to rid our town of her type, marti brown is next.
Sam
Sure you are mad as hell and the audience last night voted to not have you continue your ranting.People are tired of your showboating, it's a desperate act at this point.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephon Clark: Angel? 53 min Bullhead 102
Vallejo City Council extends Matzke’s contract 3 hr Stormi 19
News North Bay teacher arrested in child sex case ha... 3 hr Reaper Joe 1
Vallejo police to expand community policing 4 hr Wanglow 4
Sears Fairfield Closing, End Of Era 5 hr gorgeous washingt... 7
Trump I Q Upgraded Fri jared 4 pressidents 1
Where is Sir Horton of NERDS!!! Thu Selfie time 31

Vallejo Jobs

Personal Finance

Vallejo Mortgages