Fairfield man ID'd as victim in city's 11th homicide

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

The man shot and killed Sunday afternoon in the 300 block of Springs Road was identified by police Monday as Fairfield resident Todd Lamar White.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
nonsense

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

another innocent victim. at least if it was a gang bangin thug it would make sense. but this was just an innocent man coming out of church. whoever did this should be tortured.. not killed just tortured every minute of every day for the rest of his miserable life
mackerel

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

I live just a couple of blocks from there and I've seen more and more gang activity in that area.
rjt

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

well at least he was ?
rjt

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

yea, they come out at night like little roaches...then when the lights come on they scatter..
mackerel

Lodi, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

They don't even bother for night fall.
Ghost

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

It was cold blooded plain and simple. I hope they catch that guy soon and get him off the street. Was something that shocked me to my core and im short selling my home as we speak. Being outside and hearing the shots, then the screams, all the cops, and the corener putting him in the van, was something I hope I never have to hear or see again.
Just Passing Through

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

"The 42-year-old White was dropping his girlfriend off at her Vallejo home at about noon after attending church in Fairfield when he apparently saw something that wound up making him Vallejo's 11th homicide victim of 2010, Vallejo police Lt. Ken Weaver said.

"He saw something suspicious and went to go look and was killed by his assailant," Weaver said."

Reason #845,583 that the politicians in Sacramento should legislate "shall issue" concealed carry permits to law-abiding citizens who can pass a background check and have taken firearms training.

White was likely unarmed when he attempted to investigate a suspicious individual near his girlfriend's home.

Those individuals without the firepower handy to confront Vallejo's violent criminals cannot adequately defend themselves or their loved ones.

Thanks again to the politicians in Sacramento who are more concerned with street thugs' lives and well-being than they are concerned with law-abiding citizens lives.

When they prevent law-abiding citizens from legally carrying means to defend themselves and their loved ones, they are helping human vermin like the cockroach who killed Mr. White to prey on others.
Joe Kearns

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Just Passing Through wrote:
"The 42-year-old White was dropping his girlfriend off at her Vallejo home at about noon after attending church in Fairfield when he apparently saw something that wound up making him Vallejo's 11th homicide victim of 2010, Vallejo police Lt. Ken Weaver said.
"He saw something suspicious and went to go look and was killed by his assailant," Weaver said."
Reason #845,583 that the politicians in Sacramento should legislate "shall issue" concealed carry permits to law-abiding citizens who can pass a background check and have taken firearms training.
White was likely unarmed when he attempted to investigate a suspicious individual near his girlfriend's home.
Those individuals without the firepower handy to confront Vallejo's violent criminals cannot adequately defend themselves or their loved ones.
Thanks again to the politicians in Sacramento who are more concerned with street thugs' lives and well-being than they are concerned with law-abiding citizens lives.
When they prevent law-abiding citizens from legally carrying means to defend themselves and their loved ones, they are helping human vermin like the cockroach who killed Mr. White to prey on others.
Couldn't agree more, the politicians are to busy passing laws for business "friends" that allow them to prey on the common working man. We are getting robbed and assaulted by white collar criminals as well. They live insulated lives while we're out here in the real world. Benicia doesn't have the same murder rate but the rate of black thugs sticking guns in citizens faces seems to be much higher. More police doesn't solve the problem as Richmond has double the amount of cops and roughly is the same size as Vallejo. The only real effective way is to allow concealed weapon permits so the criminals don't know who might be able to defend themselves. Not only do the criminals not fear the police, they don't fear prison, it's not a big deal to them because American prisons are not what prisons in other countries are.
I See Dumb People

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

When can I move to Vallejo? Not!

Vallejo sux! Thanks a City Council dork, City Staff Moron, and VIB pot smoker! They have ruined this city and placed everyone who lives, plays, and does business in Vallejo in danger! Nice job losers!

I would never live there, but I am in the process of buying 2 rentals as we speak! I need the extra income ya know! Love to hate VIB!

VIB Sux!
manila man

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Carrying guns won't solve the problem...we need an uprising, a line drawn in the sand. If you harbor a thug in your home than you will be treated as a terrorist training camp. plain and simple.

We're losing this battle all across America and were all too chicken shit to do anything about it.

So let's stop all this crazy complaining and learn to deal with it or move further away.

RIP to this man and peace to his family.
Just Passing Through

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

manila man wrote:
Carrying guns won't solve the problem...we need an uprising, a line drawn in the sand. If you harbor a thug in your home than you will be treated as a terrorist training camp. plain and simple.
We're losing this battle all across America and were all too chicken **** to do anything about it.
So let's stop all this crazy complaining and learn to deal with it or move further away.
RIP to this man and peace to his family.
Carrying a loaded firearm, with the training to use it correctly when some street ape is threatening your life or the life of your loved ones can indeed solve the most pressing (at that moment) of your problems.

Killing vermin works wonders on deterring any surviving vermin. It's part of that natural selection process: only the stupidest, most desperate thugs are willing to face armed "prey".

Right now Vallejo's vermin have less to fear from law-abiding citizens that they choose to prey on than they should.... thanks to our legislators.

And part of "learning to deal with it" involves voting those slimebag politicians who refuse to pass legislation providing "shall issue" concealed carry permits to law-abiding citizens with clean backgrounds and appropriate firearms training out of office.

If other states' legislatures can take those steps necessary to ensure that law-abiding citizens can carry the means to defend themselves, so can the losers in Sacramento... or more likely, their replacements after elections.
disgusted

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

What about the shooting on Adm Calahan last night? Is there ANYONE at the helm of the VTH or is it just on Auto-Rag?
Mass Hysteria

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

If they reported every crime there would be a panic. Isn't it bad enough now?
mackerel

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

disgusted wrote:
What about the shooting on Adm Calahan last night? Is there ANYONE at the helm of the VTH or is it just on Auto-Rag?
There's another article on that, it says no one was hurt, only shooting
off rounds.
A Best Buddy of Todd

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

Judged:

Michelle Henry should be in Jail! She lured this man to his death. She is not his girl
friend but in conspiracy with the assassin. Pray cowards that the diligent detectives
find you first. Law abiding contributors to a civilized society who seek to bring you
to justice are not in the company of mercy. You low down swine. You slaughter a beautiful human being and you thought you got away. Well your sins will find you out.
The Almighty God the only one I fear will give you up and I will arrive upon your
criminal trash! TED GET THIS WOMAN. SHE IS A THUG. Todd was a gentleman entrepreneur
contributing to this country. I trust that he gave his life to Christ.

“Graduate Student/Nonprofi t CEO”

Since: Sep 10

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2010

It sounds tragic. My condolences go to Todd's family and friends, those innocent in this matter and in mourning. It happened near where I live too.
A Best Buddy of Todd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

I doubt if the poorly run City of Vallejo would have the economic provision to solve this crime.
The intellectually illiterate administration
from the Mayor to the City Council: They could
not exercise enough common sense to maintain
cash flow! Example: Walmart is now in Napa County
with a Super Store! How many growth decisions did
they blow before bankruptcy? In that town they run
short on the brightest candles in the shop!

Their schools come up short producing academic
competition. They are not in a league with Marin
or old San Francisco.
Grief Striken

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Michelle Henry is a devil! Todd Lamar White was a good hearted man who gave this devil and her daughter a ride to church and they sat next to Todd through the whole service knowing they would watch him be murdered. "And yes the devil does go to church" She sat there and watched him get shot and did not bother to call 911 not once or see if he was alive. We pray that GOD will seek his vengeance on her and release his wrath to the fullest. He was a good good man and he is missed by the people who truly loved him every second of the day. Michelle Henry told the lie that she was Todd's girlfriend, she was not even a friend but an aquaintance. His true girlfriend is devasted by the loss, along with his mother, brother, sister, father, friends, children and extended family. We suffered a great loss on Sept 5th to the hands of these monsters. I agree, Ted please get this devil off the streets and seek justice for an innocent man.
Ms Devestated

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

To Todd Family and those who don't know me . Know this. I truely loved Todd and he will never be forgotten. Todd was a very special person. Todd had always expressed to me how much he loved his family and the desire to take care of them.. I'm so grateful that I had the opportunity to hear the stories of how Todd and his brother protected his mother and sister. The one thing that I will never forget about Todd was his Devotion to God. Todd was a man who recognized his imperfections. He always prayed and read his Bible every morning and every night.
RIP Love You Baby!
Ms Devestated

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Todd wasn't perfect, but who is. Todd did not deserve to be set up to be killed. In August about two weeks after someone shot at Todd, Michelle Henry called & sent a text to Todd. Michelle said someone broke in or tried to break in her house. Is there a police or a crime report of that? Or was that a lie to lure Todd to her house to be killed.. Also Michelle Henry was married twice . One husband died. How did he die ? Or Was he KILLED? Ted get this woman!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Vallejo Forum right now

Search the Vallejo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo school board to consider $239 million b... 14 min salty sammie 5
County has $10.2B in assessment appeals 41 min impeach obama now 2
CalPERS Former CEO Admits to Fraud and Bags of ... 50 min impeach obama now 2
Boys & Girls Club resurrects North Vallejo seni... 1 hr Wanglow 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 7 hr Brian_G 4,860
A Message to President Barack Hussein Obama (May '12) 9 hr Lamont Hightower 102
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr Peter 200,229
•••
•••

Vallejo News Video

•••
•••

Vallejo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE