Zodiac Break? New Evidence Could Help...

Zodiac Break? New Evidence Could Help Catch Infamous Killer

There are 245 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Mar 21, 2008, titled Zodiac Break? New Evidence Could Help Catch Infamous Killer. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Nearly four decades after some of the most infamous serial killings in U.S. history, Vallejo police investigators have submitted new DNA evidence to a California crime lab in hopes of catching the Zodiac ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
uts

Lakeport, CA

#248 Sep 8, 2012
Terrys Waffle Shop wrote:
I think the Zodiac was not just one person. The Zodiac was created to cover something else up.
I think your right.

UTS
Fearless in Antioch

San Francisco, CA

#249 Sep 9, 2012
Exactly !
Hieronymus

La Mesa, CA

#250 Oct 14, 2012
Fearless in Antioch wrote:
Exactly !
Hey! Where'd the other place disappear to?
Fearless in Antioch

San Francisco, CA

#251 Oct 14, 2012
which other place Hieronymus ? Are you talking about the other Terry's across the freeway ? If you remember that one , do you remember when the Barrel was taken off of Terry's ? Someone was asking me about that on a message board. Also there was a person who wore black and called himself Venus, anyone know who that was ?
Fearless in Antioch

San Francisco, CA

#252 Oct 14, 2012
uts, during the zodiac time in the Vallejo area, there was a counterfeit and drug ring going on. Anyone remember anyone from that ring, besides Don Porter, who was arrested for it? I was told by Don P. that there were 4 men in that ring and two of them came from Chicago. Darlene had a lot of extra money during that time, Don mentioned someone named Dee( her nickname)who was involved in that ring. I think she wanted out and was killed to keep quite. Some of the others were killed to cover up her murder , so the police would think it was random.So far it has worked, and that is a shame, because if the police had known what she was doing , and checked her friends , I think they could have found out who Zodiac was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tickets on sale for Vallejo historic home tour 30 min Kurshan 14 Arrests 5
News Vallejo police target low-income kids with shop... 4 hr pooter 5
Fire Ramona Bishop 5 hr Go TRUMP 5
Thousands of revelers pour in for city's Mad Ha... 6 hr downtowner 4
News Vallejo man arrested in Oakland in fatal shooti... 7 hr Well Well 11
Frank Malifrando: Can Vallejo save Mad Hatter? 8 hr Move Them Outta Here 23
Biggest union reaches deal with California gove... 11 hr make up you minds 3

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance