Man arrested in teen's death in Vallejo

Man arrested in teen's death in Vallejo

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Father arrested in death of boy fighting with his son
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Father-ar...

A Vallejo father was arrested Sunday after he allegedly shot and killed a 17-year-old boy who was fighting with his son, according to police.

Randee Williams, 44, allegedly shot and killed the boy on the 300 block of Robles Way around 3:30 a.m., police said.

Witnesses told police that the victim and a 19-year-old had been in a physical fight before the shooting occurred.

The 19-year-old had then called his father to pick him up, but when the father arrived, he allegedly pulled out a handgun and shot the 17-year-old.

Father and son fled the scene, but detectives identified Williams as the suspect based on witness statements and arrested him at his home on the 1000 block of Thelma Avenue later in the morning.
hate them all

Vallejo, CA

#2 Nov 26, 2012
looks like a lot of hommies snitched.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Things are deteriorating really fast in Vallejo's black community. Perhaps Mayor Osby Davis can finally call a Summit of all the key players Vallejo's black community to address the problems and offer solutions. Nothing else has worked, not even the black churches.
howcome

San Rafael, CA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Things are deteriorating really fast in Vallejo's black community. Perhaps Mayor Osby Davis can finally call a Summit of all the key players Vallejo's black community to address the problems and offer solutions. Nothing else has worked, not even the black churches.
Maybe you can write the POPE.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
howcome wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can write the POPE.
Pope has too much on his plate. He just admitted the Christian calendar is all wrong, and that Jesus wasn't born on December 25th, so Pope has no credibility now. Maybe Pastor Jefferson has the answer for Vallejo's black community.
anon

Benicia, CA

#7 Nov 26, 2012
We can fix this by cutting more into PS and giving the saving to PB and non- profits
the beating goes on

Vallejo, CA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
i wonder if topaz will be at the meeting tomorrow denouncing this murder? oh, wait...
Wanglow

United States

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Install a tracking chip in EVERY convicted criminal.
Sharkey

United States

#10 Nov 26, 2012
eric holder wrote:
if they can't abort them, then shoot them that's the liberals way
Riiiight...because the conservative ways of giving birth to them just to watch them suffer and starve to death is just far too "slow...
STFU with this political bullsh!t! Abort your own self, holder to stop one more sniveling b!tch whining about "liiiibeeeraals waaaahhh!"
Sharkey

United States

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Pope has too much on his plate. He just admitted the Christian calendar is all wrong, and that Jesus wasn't born on December 25th, so Pope has no credibility now. Maybe Pastor Jefferson has the answer for Vallejo's black community.
JHmm...
Maybe Pat Robertson or Billy Graham have some insight into why the problems in the black community seem to be a secret source of such sordid entertainment for some of their fellow whites.
Too busy tsk tsking about Shanika when Super Soccer Mommy Suzie next door's meth lab blows up your cul-de-sac!
Lamont Hightower

Vallejo, CA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
You know Vallejos getting rough when you come from Richmond and get kilt in Vallejo!
WTF

Vallejo, CA

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>JHmm...
Maybe Pat Robertson or Billy Graham have some insight into why the problems in the black community seem to be a secret source of such sordid entertainment for some of their fellow whites.
Too busy tsk tsking about Shanika when Super Soccer Mommy Suzie next door's meth lab blows up your cul-de-sac!
Chicago, Compton, oakland, Richmond, Detroit, Vallejo..........what do they have in common?

Walnut creek, Alamo, Sausalito, Danville, Folsom.........what do they have in common? Where would you rather live? That's all you need to know. Period. The rest of your angry, bitter BS means nothing.
Nougat please

Vacaville, CA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
It's true. Lower class African American culture produces more violence than any other group in America since the Irish over a century ago.
FBI statistics show that in every category the violent way in which they raise their children turns them into broken people. They never own it . It's always someone else's fault.
Remember when Canadians were adopting African American kids because they were the least wanted? African Americans protested because they didn't want to see them turn out better raised by Canadians than they could. So now they sit unadopted again.
As long as there is a large population of poor, uneducated lower class people in Vallejo , it will not improve.
Concord also has a growing underclass and the rise in crime reflects that .
Lack of education, peers that have limited intellect, families with limited intellect , create a cycle of self perpetuating poverty.
Even worse the lower classes of Vallejo fight any progress because they are afraid.
Nuts on top

Vallejo, CA

#15 Nov 27, 2012
Vallejo population is way over on the left of this graph. It makes no reference to race. Vallejo is lost to decades of providing "social safety nets" from liberal Dems. Now, they have to live in it too.
Gomes and her crowd can keep attacking unions and pensions but these undesirables will STILL be here no matter what.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#16 Nov 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago, Compton, oakland, Richmond, Detroit, Vallejo..........what do they have in common?
Walnut creek, Alamo, Sausalito, Danville, Folsom.........what do they have in common? Where would you rather live? That's all you need to know. Period. The rest of your angry, bitter BS means nothing.
Chicago, Compton, oakland, Richmond, Detroit, Vallejo: Black crime.

Walnut creek, Alamo, Sausalito, Danville, Folsom: White Child predators.

Yeah where do YOU want to raise your kids?
WTF

La Mesa, CA

#17 Nov 27, 2012
BigDaddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago, Compton, oakland, Richmond, Detroit, Vallejo: Black crime.
Walnut creek, Alamo, Sausalito, Danville, Folsom: White Child predators.
Yeah where do YOU want to raise your kids?
Keep repeating your same garbage. Far more child abuse in minority communities, they don't report it as often. Drive thru Vallejo and then drive thru Alamo. It's pretty obvious where the better quality of people and therefore the better quality of life resides. You're demonstrating your communities main problem here for us all to see. Ignorance, denial and lack of standards.
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#18 Nov 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep repeating your same garbage. Far more child abuse in minority communities, they don't report it as often. Drive thru Vallejo and then drive thru Alamo. It's pretty obvious where the better quality of people and therefore the better quality of life resides. You're demonstrating your communities main problem here for us all to see. Ignorance, denial and lack of standards.
"Keep repeating your same garbage." just like you.

Same garbage. You 'wang''wmc' keep repeating your same garbage when a crime is commited (often as it is)by a Black person. Nothing new, just the same old garbage.

Just calling you on it!
BigDaddy

Oxnard, CA

#19 Nov 27, 2012
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago, Compton, oakland, Richmond, Detroit, Vallejo..........what do they have in common?
Walnut creek, Alamo, Sausalito, Danville, Folsom.........what do they have in common? Where would you rather live? That's all you need to know. Period. The rest of your angry, bitter BS means nothing.
Who are you 'judged' people?

If anyone it their right mind agrees with 'wtf' that makes you a offical card carrying idiot!

It confirms you voted for george bush - twice!. Now how dumb was that?!!!
annoy

Vacaville, CA

#20 Nov 27, 2012
Nuts on top wrote:
Vallejo population is way over on the left of this graph. It makes no reference to race. Vallejo is lost to decades of providing "social safety nets" from liberal Dems. Now, they have to live in it too.
Gomes and her crowd can keep attacking unions and pensions but these undesirables will STILL be here no matter what.
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...
"Attacking" as you put it, the unions and pensions has nothing to do with solving the problem of improving a race and attitudes. How about some real suggestions on how to improve. Throwing them in jail and paying the pensions sure didn't work. All that did was make Calfornia the poorest governed state in the nation for now two years in a row. Entitlements don't work. All that has done is substitute the government for the plantation. Maybe jobs that pay something are better than taking those jobs and demanding more pensions and higher salaries for little work.On second thought, maybe there is something about attacking pensions and the unions that demand them. With the savings on pensions and over paid union jobs for little work in return, the low paying jobs could be created. What do you think about that Mr. Union Pension?
WTF

Vallejo, CA

#21 Nov 27, 2012
I was a registered democrat and absolutely did not vote for W. I voted for Obama in 2008. And just as he said then, if I fail, don't vote for me again, so I did not. Your sons are killing each other, and your "community" is the root cause of every ghetto in the bay area. I realize the truth hurts, but you are the only people who can fix your myriad of problems. YOU, not the taxpayer. You destroy neighborhoods and cities and schools. We all see it happening. Denying it just contributes to your issues, and demonstrates to the rest of us how ignorant you are. You pit white against black as if it's a competition. Answer this, stop ignoring the question...why are Compton, Oakland, Richmond, Chicago such sh*tholes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feinstein says 2018 could be another 'Year of t... 2 hr Crackie Wackie 3
Trump's Alien Bee Owe 5 hr Anonymous 2
The Humane Society of the North Bay’s annual Pi... 6 hr Anonymous 1
WSJ: California Republicans Came Through on Tax... 10 hr Anonymous 1
Former Vallejo employee sentenced to a year in ... 12 hr Tweek_Tweak 53
Peter Brooks has news for you 12 hr VannaWhite 13
Everyone knows what you did 22 hr Jesus 1

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vallejo Mortgages