Family shines spotlight on case man's...

Family shines spotlight on case man's shooting death

There are 6 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Aug 8, 2009, titled Family shines spotlight on case man's shooting death. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

It has been two long years since Daniel Carver's family members heard that their brother, son, father and loved one had been found fatally shot just streets from his home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

PfromtheV

Vallejo, CA

#1 Aug 8, 2009
what's the deal with the headline?
CHRISsy

Vallejo, CA

#2 Aug 8, 2009
PfromtheV wrote:
what's the deal with the headline?
wack...where the hell was the editor...lol..:)
Sad

Fairfield, CA

#3 Aug 8, 2009
Very sad that Mr. Carver was killed but I knew this kid and he was no angle. He was a Norteno and a lot of his friends where scum.
Truth

Vacaville, CA

#4 Aug 8, 2009
Sad said that Daniel was a Norteno and his friends were scum.

Unbelievable. Daniel had his share of going through rough times at his early age but he changed his life and was a good father to his children and son to his family.

He spent countless hours mowing lawns (for free) for people in his church, and he was working to get his education.

There are no angels in this world, only those that try there best to be better. Shame on you for smearing his name after his death.

May you look into your life and see your own flaws.

Since: Aug 09

Vacaville, CA

#5 Aug 8, 2009
Maybe Daniel spent some of his life doing things wrong. His shooter has never beem found. Do we really want these people free to do it again. And his family needs this as much as we do as a city. Talk with his grad mother. She in her 80's and has to deal with this.
disobayish

Fairfield, CA

#6 Mar 18, 2011
R.I.P. to my big cousin! I wish he was here for my birthday tomorrow to see the man I grew up to be and that the people who knew him before got to know him as the man he was!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Painted-over mural in downtown Vallejo causes s... 9 min Another Day in Dr... 14
News Vallejo police raid fifth medical marijuana dis... (May '12) 8 hr Pamela Capone 9
News Vallejo pastor sentenced for fleecing congregat... 14 hr Dial Two For Spanish 6
Amazon dream takes over Vallejo 16 hr Anonymous 10
Where is the chief this time? 22 hr Where 58
Vallejo PD seeks applicants for advisory board 22 hr Whodat 6
News Vallejo City Council approves giving permits to... Sun stop resisting too 19

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vallejo Mortgages