Two arrested after Vallejo bank robbery

Two arrested after Vallejo bank robbery

There are 75 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from May 16, 2008, titled Two arrested after Vallejo bank robbery. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

A man suspected of robbing a Vallejo bank Thursday morning wasn't able to escape arrest, despite altering his appearance with a quick clothes change, police reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PROUD TO BE BLUE

Berkeley, CA

#1 May 16, 2008
Good job Harry B and every other Officer of VPD in catching those two. You make us all proud.
South Vallejo

United States

#2 May 16, 2008
I always enjoy reading these kind of stories. Great job to officer Harry Benningson and the other officers.

We are all very proud to have such a good police force. Keep up the good work and stay safe.
John

Alameda, CA

#3 May 16, 2008
You are the man Harry.
Bronson

Hercules, CA

#4 May 16, 2008
Good job Harry, don't go to Napa or Oakland.
Vallejo Resident

AOL

#5 May 16, 2008
Very good job VPD that's what happens when we have traffic patrol officers, I believe as does the Chief that traffic patrol stops a whole lot of crime on our streets. ONE BIG ATTA BOY!!!!

Let's not forget the others that were in the paper today for being caught as well for robbery!!!!!

My favorite color is BLUE
reasonator

Oakland, CA

#6 May 16, 2008
Yep, it was nice that we had cops around.
It's gonna be great when the bad guys discover the cops have left. I hope the feds don't decide to rescind the banking guarantees in Vallejo.
the city of gloom

Palo Alto, CA

#7 May 16, 2008
great job to all that were invovled....:-)
Hello

United States

#8 May 16, 2008
Good job VPD..Keep up the good work.
No Traitor Here

AOL

#9 May 16, 2008
The boys in blue are TRUE! Even under all this scrutiny and haters asking us to leave, we still get the job done! OOORAHHH!
Pro Police and Proud

Oakland, CA

#10 May 16, 2008
Traffic cops RULE! Unfortunately we'll lose men in blue like Benningson who can move to a City that SUPPORTS their crimefighters. Thanks Chief and VPD Blue!!!!
GHETTO SUPASTAR

Watsonville, CA

#11 May 16, 2008
great job Harry , and just think they were trying to lay him off ..
gun metal blue

San Francisco, CA

#12 May 16, 2008
and not one shot fired.
Dirty Lincoln

Fresno, CA

#13 May 16, 2008
Good job Harry and everyone else who helped in ridding the city of these two turds, you make us proud. I just want to point out though, there is nothing surprising about this story, because this is the way our folks ALWAYS roll. Even in light of the way you filthy few treat us. Speaking of the filthy few, any comments from Snark, VV, Golden, Abuse..........No response KMA818. That's what I thought. To my VPD compadres, GET SOME!!!!!
GEE

San Jose, CA

#14 May 16, 2008
No Traitor Here wrote:
The boys in blue are TRUE! Even under all this scrutiny and haters asking us to leave, we still get the job done! OOORAHHH!
What's with all the backslapping and atta boys? Is this not all in a days work performed by officers past and present?
I am not asking anyone to leave, nor do I hate you.
To be labeled a traitor by someone that is pouting like a child and talking in derogatory terms about me, the "Employer", will get you nothing in return.
So far you had a fantastic ride and were well compensated as well as appreciated by me! To continue this trash talk will not bring the result you wish for, but just the opposite.

I hope that very few, true police officers, are on this blog. As the professionals you are it would be way below you to be a party to these hate speeches!
No Traitor Here

AOL

#15 May 16, 2008
GEE wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with all the backslapping and atta boys? Is this not all in a days work performed by officers past and present?
To be labeled a traitor by someone that is pouting like a child and talking in derogatory terms about me, the "Employer", will get you nothing in return.
So far you had a fantastic ride and were well compensated as well as appreciated by me! To continue this trash talk will not bring the result you wish for, but just the opposite.
I hope that very few, true police officers, are on this blog. As the professionals you are it would be way below you to be a party to these hate speeches!
Gee, why can't we post on these blogs? It's my right! These blogs were not created for the haters only. I am on my off time and am not using city equipment. Try to stop me. I only hope these blogs become filled with angry PSU employees. It is about time we spoke out. I am pissed. I am a professional. Why don't you place the blame where the blame is due. I have not heard one apology from the city or city council for years of bad decisions. All I have heard is these greedy, golden contract, pig unions, leave the city, who needs you, we can hire more to take your place, etc. Blah, blah, blah. Save it! If the city files, all will be effected. If the judge kicks Vallejo out of court, which very well may happen, we are back to square 1, but with a much deeper defecit. Why? Because the city did not accept, not 1, but 3 labor proposals. Why? Union busting! So take your holier that thow speech about me being a professional and stick it! I hope I was not too forward or direct with you. I would not want to hurt your feelings!
GEE

San Jose, CA

#16 May 16, 2008
"I am **** I am a professional. Why don't you place the blame where the blame is due. I have not heard one apology from the city or city council for years of bad decisions.
So take your holier that [sic]thow speech about me being a professional and stick it! I hope I was not too forward or direct with you. I would not want to hurt your feelings!"

Oh, you did not hurt my feelings. You can rant and rave as much as you want, free speech you know!
I am also a professional, taxpayer, and resident of Vallejo. Heck, I almost forgot, I also volunteer at the VPD, but never mind that is all in a days work!
No Traitor Here

AOL

#17 May 16, 2008
GEE wrote:
"I am **** I am a professional. Why don't you place the blame where the blame is due. I have not heard one apology from the city or city council for years of bad decisions.
So take your holier that [sic]thow speech about me being a professional and stick it! I hope I was not too forward or direct with you. I would not want to hurt your feelings!"
Oh, you did not hurt my feelings. You can rant and rave as much as you want, free speech you know!
I am also a professional, taxpayer, and resident of Vallejo. Heck, I almost forgot, I also volunteer at the VPD, but never mind that is all in a days work!
Well put your money where your mouth is and start cackling around the PD. Me thinks your time as a volunteer would be short. You see, we at the PD are a family. If we have problems with one another, we deal with them and move on. We don't have time for traitors! No Traitors Here at VPD, they already went to work for City Council and the CIty as a PIO! Again, must be something in the water on the south side of 111 Amador St.
Tired of BS

United States

#18 May 16, 2008
GEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, this is a great article on a great day in Vallejo. Two armed creeps were captured by the police.

Now you want to trash talk the police on the same blog that is positive. Why don't you go to another blog where you might find someone who really cares what you think.

It is negativity like yours that is truly breaking this city. You are one of the few hundred that believe the lies being spread by City manager Tanner and a few city council members regarding the budget.

The truth has already come out and we will see if the city will listen and go the right direction with or without you.

Joke

United States

#19 May 16, 2008
GEE wrote:
Did you say that you are a volunteer at VPD? What is your name? lets have some coffee together. We can share our ideas and how to save the city.
Dirty Lincoln

Fresno, CA

#20 May 16, 2008
GEE, we will back slap all we want. If you don't like it, go to one of the other sites with the rest of the haters. Speaking of slaps, your parents obviously didn't slap you enough. I'd love to make up for lost time, but my PROFESSIONALISM precludes me from doing so. Next time you eat out, order the slap burgers with a side of piping hot slap soup. PS, If I had your life, I'd kill myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
District 2 hopefuls differ on childrenÂ’s tax me... 18 min Anon 4
Anne Carr: VMT/Orcem and Vallejo's gullibility 57 min Wanglow touched m... 77
California lawmakers punt once again on teacher... 3 hr real world 2
Mayweather to be I R S Chief? 3 hr Anonymous 2
California military and VA projects stung in Co... 3 hr real world 2
News Where is Vallejo's vision? (Jan '13) 4 hr Anonymous 2
Vallejo City Council places Measure B extension... 4 hr Wanglow 3

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance