Bay Area homicide rate rises in 2012

Posted in the Vallejo Forum

Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Bay-Area-...

The region's 15 biggest cities saw 310 homicides last year, according to interviews with city officials. That was up from the 275 homicides in 2011 and 248 in 2010 that the cities reported to the state Department of Justice and the FBI.
What the Man Said

Vallejo, CA

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Former Chief Nichelini TOLD US crime would go up as the police presence diminished. The cities with spikes in violent crimes also had big reductions in police. You cannot afford them, and you cannot afford to be without sufficient numbers of them.
Chief Kreins will need more than shift schedule adjustments. He wants close to 30 more officers, is he whining, like you said Nichelini was when he said we were understaffed? Funny, now even Mother Gomes is saying grossly understaffed. Stop whining, lol!
obamas son

Los Altos, CA

#3 Jan 13, 2013
over 500 in obama's hometown of Chicago, the local cities are lagging, come on black people end yourselves
molly

Vacaville, CA

#4 Jan 13, 2013
obamas son wrote:
over 500 in obama's hometown of Chicago, the local cities are lagging, come on black people end yourselves
keep good going

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Online psycho stalking Sam Kurshan 6 min Kurshan 14 Arrests 2
City council to review VMT/Orcem appeal in May 18 min Quid Pro NO 14
Carmen Cassius: Dr. Bishop's triumphs 25 min Anon 8
Crooks nab $8,000 in cigarettes from 7-Eleven i... 1 hr kurshan 14 arrests 6
Robots could take over 38% of U.S. jobs within ... 7 hr Anonymous 10
Faraday Quits Vallejo 13 hr Here we go 12
Police are leaving in large numbers 13 hr Here we go 82

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance