ghetto supastar

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Not to start no (s)hit but hey TH why you didn't cover the shooting @ jack in the box lastnight ? i saw all the cop cars zoooming by my house and i heard it on my scanner but i dont see anything about it in your paper.....

was it no call was made to you guy's ?
spectator

San Jose, CA

#2 Apr 26, 2009
Dude, there is soooo much going on in Vallejo that never gets reported!! I mean stuff like people getting shot like last night, brutal robberies, car jacks and all kinds of stuff. I don't understand why so can somebody tell me why TH don't report everything????
spectator

San Jose, CA

#3 Apr 26, 2009
I forgot to tell you if you want to really know whats going on get a scanner. The weekends are really bad. If any cops read this me and my family pray for you whenever we hear you fighting or running on the radio.
cbj

American Canyon, CA

#4 Apr 26, 2009
so which Jack in the box
ghetto supastar

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2009
cbj wrote:
so which Jack in the box
brway and tenn
sigh

Vallejo, CA

#6 Apr 26, 2009
TH do you just pick and choose which shootings to cover?

I am only guessing........but maybe the TH's computer keys were starting to stick with the letters "young black male" so they decided to move on to writing about the City Parks.

Just a guess tho. Since we don't have the article.
THANKS Times Herald!
JackO Bumgart

Vallejo, CA

#7 Apr 26, 2009
sigh wrote:
TH do you just pick and choose which shootings to cover?
I am only guessing........but maybe the TH's computer keys were starting to stick with the letters "young black male" so they decided to move on to writing about the City Parks.
Just a guess tho. Since we don't have the article.
THANKS Times Herald!
YO!

Subscribe to the Times-Herald
Start delivery of the Times-Herald to your home.

Home delivery is available in Vallejo, Benicia, American Canyon, Napa, Fairfield and Suisun. For other areas please use our U.S. Mail delivery service page.

Current rates:
4 weeks daily/Sunday $10.72 + tax
13 weeks daily/Sunday $34.84 + tax
48 weeks daily/Sunday $123.25 + tax
32 weeks Tuesday thru Sunday $20.00
BeSmart

AOL

#8 Apr 26, 2009
There has been an understanding between city officals in Vallejo, the Vallejo PD, and the TimesHerald to attempt to keep a lid on the reporting of violent crimes in Vallejo for some years.

Vallejo has claimed that it does not or can not report all these crimes because they were short on police staff. They have been saying this for 6 years.

I do not blame the VPD as they are doing what they were asked to do but I do blame the Vallejo city officals and the TimesHerald for caring less about the safety and the truthful reporting to its citizens then trying to cover up the real crime statistics/reporting in the City of Vallejo.

They are under a delusion that by not reporting these crimes it will make Vallejo appear safer to the others ( businesses,tourists, citizens )through out the Bay Area. Great strategy Vallejo!!! it really has served you well.
Long Time Vallejoan

San Carlos, CA

#9 Apr 26, 2009
BeSmart wrote:
There has been an understanding between city officals in Vallejo, the Vallejo PD, and the TimesHerald to attempt to keep a lid on the reporting of violent crimes in Vallejo for some years.
Vallejo has claimed that it does not or can not report all these crimes because they were short on police staff. They have been saying this for 6 years.
I do not blame the VPD as they are doing what they were asked to do but I do blame the Vallejo city officals and the TimesHerald for caring less about the safety and the truthful reporting to its citizens then trying to cover up the real crime statistics/reporting in the City of Vallejo.
They are under a delusion that by not reporting these crimes it will make Vallejo appear safer to the others ( businesses,tourists, citizens )through out the Bay Area. Great strategy Vallejo!!! it really has served you well.
When there was more print coverage and discussion at council about the endless violence that is everywhere, it was called "fear mongering" to support the high pay of police.
Maybe Garman can get a scanner and do public service reports. People want to know "the truth" while others want "the truth" to be toned down so we do not "appear" to be a violent city with a shrinking police presence. Remember, from the land of VIB came the call for all of them to leave anyway?
ghetto supastar

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2009
i think they should hire some real reporters
then yes i would think of spending 35 cents on something to clean my car windows with until then i will just read it for free online.......
Carlitos Way

San Francisco, CA

#11 Apr 26, 2009
3 Black males shot, Broadway/Tennessee. Before that, 2 black females fighting. Aside from a white guy siphoning gas, every call involved black people. If they were red or blue, I would have stated that instead. Last night was pretty bad.
BigDaddy

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2009
Carlitos Way wrote:
3 Black males shot, Broadway/Tennessee. Before that, 2 black females fighting. Aside from a white guy siphoning gas, every call involved black people. If they were red or blue, I would have stated that instead. Last night was pretty bad.
You did not state anything about the flu in your country!

You hate so much now your country is going to get rid of us all!!

cw world class idiot your tally sheet is stupid. You only know what this rag of a newspaper spits out. And just like a world class idiot that you are you jump on the 'attack Black' band wagon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo Crest Police Action NOW !!! (Nov '11) 37 min Valeo resident 32
THIZZ Nation gets busted (Apr '12) 2 hr Steven M Robinson 594
Upset pool players announce protest ahead of Sa... 4 hr JIMCROW 39
First case of measles reported in Solano County 6 hr One More Anon 3
North Mare Island Special City Council Meeting 15 hr golddummy phillips 83
California Lawmakers Want To Raise The Legal Sm... 15 hr if obama had a son 2
California meets judges’ prison crowding goal 1... Fri Anonymous 1

Vallejo News Video

Vallejo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST

NBC Sports 5:39AM
Raiders adding Sal Sunseri to defensive staff
NBC Sports 6:31 AM
Raiders hire Todd Downing as quarterbacks coach
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
NBC Sports10:39 AM
Alleghany County sheriff: No conflict of interest with deputy working for Steelers