March hearing set in bizarre murder case

Feb 16, 2008 Read more: The Reporter
Facing murder charges in connection with a bizarre shooting spree that stretched from Cordelia to Dixon last year, a Vallejo man will return to Solano County Superior Court in March for a preliminary hearing. Read more
CHAPPELL

Hayward, CA

#1 Feb 28, 2008
I WANT TO SAY THAT IF SOMEBODY THAT GO'S OUT AND KILL'S OR EVEN JUST TAKE'S PART IN IT CAN BE HANDED ONLY 3YRS 8MO WITH CREDIT FOR TIME SERVERD AND WILL ONLY DO 80 PERCENT OF HER TIME MEANING SHE WILL BE BACK OUT IN THE STREETS 18MO. MAX WHAT DOES THAT SAY? THAT SAY'S TO ME OUR COUNTRY OUR SAFTY MY CHILDREN'S SAFTY DON'T MEAN NOTHING TO JUDGE CARTER OF VALLEJO,CA OR MY LIL SISTER AMBER LEE CHAPPELL MY SHE REST IN PEACE AND MY HER THREE CHILDREN HEAL FROM THIER LOSS OF A MOTHER THAT NEVER HARMED ANYONE THAT DIDEN'T DESERVE TO DIE THE WAY PAIGE LINVILLE AND MARIO MORENNO SHOT HER 7 UNFATEL TIMES TO THE TORRSO AND 1 FATEL SHOT TO THE NECK IS WHAT I READ ON MY LIL SISTERS DEATH CERTIFICATE AND WHAT DID THE PAPER READ SHOT MULTIPLE TIMES TO CHEST ,TORRSO,WHAT EVER THAY DOWN SCALED IT IF YOU,ASK ME ..I JUST HOPE THAT PAIGE WON'T BE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD NEXT TIME SHE GO'S ON HER KILLING SPREE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiwi transplant Kay Flavell opens artists’ resi... 24 min Anon 8
Alleged shoplifter injures Vallejo store manager 3 hr Wanglow 5
Vallejo’s Earth Day events inspire volunteers, ... 3 hr eric holder 2
Solano ranks last in Bay Area for health 3 hr im not wanglow 5
earth day bs 4 hr Doh 2
Legalize Gamefowl Sports in Vallejo AGRI Zonings 4 hr Doh 8
Vallejo Barkitecture fundraiser given an art ed... 15 hr Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE