fan

Vallejo, CA

#22 Aug 10, 2012
What a wasted effort to go on and on about one person out of hundreds of thousands who gets a dui. No body got injured. So! how many of you are contibuting to MADD?
Sam Is Bucks Boy

Vallejo, CA

#23 Aug 10, 2012
Where was Sam on National Night Out? Hiding in Buck's van? Stalking?
Toads Wild Ride

Vallejo, CA

#24 Aug 10, 2012
fan wrote:
What a wasted effort to go on and on about one person out of hundreds of thousands who gets a dui. No body got injured. So! how many of you are contibuting to MADD?
Hardly a wasted effort. This man of all people should have known better. "Nobody got injured"? It that how you reference the severity of his actions?
This man put knowingly put alcohol on top of codeine(or did he forget he took that too?), you don't do that unless you really want to fly high, totally irresponsible!! Then think you can drive? It's a classic bombed numbskull scenario, so high that you have lost all perspective.
Northern Observer

Ottawa, Canada

#25 Aug 10, 2012
Pony Tearsall wrote:
Just wondering if Phony Tony Pearsall aka Teflon Tony made a public appearance tonight on National Night Out or if Stephie had him under house arrest. At first thought it would appear hypocritical for a guy who got axed as Fighting Back Partnership's Executive Director (of an anti drug anti alcohol non profit)and then arrested for DUI hit and run, to come out and be in this kind of event.
Just sayin'.
Mr. Tearsall with a Berkeley ISP: Are you a stalker?

Just askin'
Black Beauty

Alameda, CA

#26 Aug 10, 2012
If it's the same woman that was seen at other areas, I can see John Allen with her, I know he likes big breasted women.
Concerned Citizen_VJO wrote:
As I stated earlier, I saw Phony Tony and was hoping to catch the "shot" that would fry his asz. No luck there, maybe some of Russo's talk actually sank in.
I did see John Allen and Doug Logmire in South Vallejo with the Hiway patrol and then J allen and an attractive blonde woman at the Ascot Highlands National Night Out party. They were later seen at the Santa Clara street event.
As I undersatnd it, John Allen has not taken over the Neighborhood watch program, it has been his from the beginning. From what I have been able to gather, he started in the late nineties with Fighting Back.
Tp and BS ( gotta love the possibilities for the acronyms!) only came on in the last three years.
anon

Vallejo, CA

#27 Aug 10, 2012
Black Beauty wrote:
I know he likes big breasted women.
<quoted text>
So? What's big?
Vallejo Bob

Vallejo, CA

#28 Aug 10, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So? What's big?
And ...who doesn't like attractive big-breasted women? LOL!

I heard she was from the LA Times doing a story on our little Utopia! She sure was taking a lot of photos. I liked her. I hope she comes back!
sssssh

Vallejo, CA

#29 Aug 10, 2012
Vallejo Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And ...who doesn't like attractive big-breasted women? LOL!
I heard she was from the LA Times doing a story on our little Utopia! She sure was taking a lot of photos. I liked her. I hope she comes back!
l.a. times? jeeezus, i hope john does not mention what happened to the former executive director.
Vallejo Bob

Vallejo, CA

#30 Aug 10, 2012
Does John still have the same cell number? Someone should call him.
Haters with no life

Vallejo, CA

#31 Aug 10, 2012
sssssh wrote:
<quoted text>l.a. times? jeeezus, i hope john does not mention what happened to the former executive director.
No she spoke about the A holes like you.
Vallejo Bob

Vallejo, CA

#32 Aug 10, 2012
Haters with no life wrote:
<quoted text>
No she spoke about the A holes like you.
Toilet Paper (TP) protectors like you and all the other aliases you guys have.
The true sense of how the discussion is going can be seen in the level of profanity expressed by the TP supporters!

This last one...priceless!
MothersLittleHel per

Vallejo, CA

#33 Aug 10, 2012
Yep, they are mad as hell at the situation. Raging hypocrisy and contradictions. Pill poppin', wine slurpin', "I'm good, I can drive" freaking loser, hopefully soon to be declared a certified drunk.
This is a NIGHTMARE for the GOMER's.
Haters with no life

Vallejo, CA

#34 Aug 10, 2012
MothersLittleHelper wrote:
Yep, they are mad as hell at the situation. Raging hypocrisy and contradictions. Pill poppin', wine slurpin', "I'm good, I can drive" freaking loser, hopefully soon to be declared a certified drunk.
This is a NIGHTMARE for the GOMER's.
The reason you are a nightmare is that the smell you exude is worse than those from a shunk.
whats a shunk ya drunk

San Francisco, CA

#35 Aug 10, 2012
whats a shunk ya drunk
Shunkin Nutz

Vallejo, CA

#36 Aug 10, 2012
I tell you they're drunk! Some say the reason Gomes called Liat and Bob is because Tony was talking mush in the patrol car and they couldn't tell if it was Tagalog or Swahili.
Vallejo Bob

Vallejo, CA

#37 Aug 11, 2012
Haters with no life wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you are a nightmare is that the smell you exude is worse than those from a shunk.
Shunk!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Go on...take another vicodin and wash it it down with A "miniscule" amount of wine!
This must be Tony posting again!!
talk of the townhouse

San Ramon, CA

#38 Aug 11, 2012
Mr Pearsoll........ your cabs here.

What? He already left?

Dammit Tony!
Sam Obese Cheetoh Eater

Vallejo, CA

#40 Aug 11, 2012
sammie, your cab is here..what ou borrowed uncle bucks...

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
good ol TP

San Ramon, CA

#41 Aug 11, 2012
Vintage Pearsoll footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Sam on Smack

Vallejo, CA

#42 Aug 11, 2012
good ol TP wrote:
Vintage Pearsoll footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Poor Sam
He tries to post under many names but the same recognizable toxic oozes comes out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vallejo hires consultant to help with developin... 2 hr Duh 2
Exploding Public Pension Costs Hit Public Emplo... 2 hr Duh 19
Vallejo’s Fighting Back Partnership – down for ... 5 hr Dirty Deeds Done ... 54
Marco Rubio: Californians Are His Second Larges... 8 hr eric holder 3
Vallejo’s senior center director confirms $1,70... 8 hr Dr Dr Scmedleytons 14
Vallejo group looks to add lighted crosswalks t... 15 hr Duh 8
Poll: Parents in the dark about new school tests 18 hr moonbeam 2
More from around the web

Vallejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE