carefull what you ask for

Vallejo, CA

#85 Feb 4, 2013
Up The Sammy wrote:
I can't wait to see who sam's "secret" friend is. Then it's going to be great fun to let everyone know who this foul mouth degenerate is.
UTS
Im in to "fun".

You sure your up to it?
Up The Sammy

Vallejo, CA

#86 Feb 4, 2013
Ill spit in your face first chance I get.
UTS
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#87 Feb 4, 2013
carefull what you ask for wrote:
<quoted text>Im in to "fun".
You sure your up to it?
Most do not consider inhaling cheetos fun.

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
so long sukka

Vallejo, CA

#88 Feb 4, 2013
lol, one less thug today!
mr big talk

Vallejo, CA

#89 Feb 4, 2013
Up The Sammy wrote:
Ill spit in your face first chance I get.
UTS
you'll have your chance on saturday, mr. big talk.
uts

Vallejo, CA

#90 Feb 4, 2013
Spit in my face?
uts

Vallejo, CA

#91 Feb 4, 2013
So.. you folks want to take my picture and spit on me? Nice.
Trash talking ghosts

San Francisco, CA

#92 Feb 5, 2013
Funny how all these trash talking ghosts ever do is haunt Kurshan on Topix. Not one of them has ever had the courage to confront him in person. The support rally for the police definitely will not be another opportunity gone un wasted for these sheet stains.
fire down below

Vallejo, CA

#93 Feb 5, 2013
the community has already demonstrated their support for police and public safety by whipping bitter crone joanne schivley at the polls, the biggest head-to-head margin for mayor in vallejo history. in vallejo history! then despite a focused attack on erin hannigan, an embarrassing walloping of gomes/vib candidate tony intintoli, over three thousand votes denied this rat another dip in the public trough.
yes, vallejo is getting better, the voters have discovered the power of their participation on election day, and can see what apathy has done to our city. we will finish the job in november and make this fine city safe and prosperous again!
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#94 Feb 5, 2013
fire down below wrote:
the community has already demonstrated their support for police and public safety by whipping bitter crone joanne schivley at the polls, the biggest head-to-head margin for mayor in vallejo history. in vallejo history! then despite a focused attack on erin hannigan, an embarrassing walloping of gomes/vib candidate tony intintoli, over three thousand votes denied this rat another dip in the public trough.
yes, vallejo is getting better, the voters have discovered the power of their participation on election day, and can see what apathy has done to our city. we will finish the job in november and make this fine city safe and prosperous again!
LOL!
Biggest Mayoral loser was Pamela Pitts...a public safety advocate.

(t)urd enragement!
fire down below

Vallejo, CA

#95 Feb 5, 2013
shammie the hut wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Biggest Mayoral loser was Pamela Pitts...a public safety advocate.
(t)urd enragement!
another loser in that race was a certified vib drunk.
Curious

Vallejo, CA

#96 Feb 5, 2013
fire down below wrote:
<quoted text>another loser in that race was a certified vib drunk.
Wheres your evidence. Another hater who is obsessed with Pearsall.
fire down below

Vallejo, CA

#97 Feb 5, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Wheres your evidence. Another hater who is obsessed with Pearsall.
no the other one, pearsall's pal cloutier, arrested stinking drunk in palm springs. funny you should think of pearsall when i mention certified drunk, lol,
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#98 Feb 5, 2013
fire down below wrote:
<quoted text>no the other one, pearsall's pal cloutier, arrested stinking drunk in palm springs. funny you should think of pearsall when i mention certified drunk, lol,
You mean the guy that won the election? Oh that's right ozz demanded a recount where votes were trashed. And look how well your Mayor has done in the last 5 years.

LOL!

(t)urd ernagement!
not so fast

Vallejo, CA

#99 Feb 5, 2013
shammie the hut wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the guy that won the election? Oh that's right ozz demanded a recount where votes were trashed. And look how well your Mayor has done in the last 5 years.
LOL!
(t)urd ernagement!
both sides were observing the recount, but we still won, while your mayor was in palm springs celebrating by getting drunk, heaving all over himself, and then leaving town. why didn't he stay to make vallejo better?
shammie the hut

Concord, CA

#100 Feb 5, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>both sides were observing the recount, but we still won, while your mayor was in palm springs celebrating by getting drunk, heaving all over himself, and then leaving town. why didn't he stay to make vallejo better?
Like you said ozzie won...by hook or crook of course....so what has ozzie done for Vallejo in 5 years?

LOL!

(t)urd enragement!
TheHammerofTruth

Oakland, CA

#101 Feb 5, 2013
not so fast wrote:
<quoted text>both sides were observing the recount, but we still won, while your mayor was in palm springs celebrating by getting drunk, heaving all over himself, and then leaving town. why didn't he stay to make vallejo better?
By "we" you mean the sh!tstain Osby? That is what you were calling him 2 years ago. One of the few things you got right.
At VIB We Hate Cops

San Francisco, CA

#102 Feb 5, 2013
You are so living in the past that you have become obsolete.
schivley lost big time

Vallejo, CA

#103 Feb 5, 2013
shammie the hut wrote:
<quoted text>Like you said ozzie won...by hook or crook of course....so what has ozzie done for Vallejo in 5 years?
LOL!
(t)urd enragement!
likewise what has the new majority done for us except continue the war?
Sam the Pig

San Francisco, CA

#104 Feb 5, 2013
At VIB We Hate Cops wrote:
You are so living in the past that you have become obsolete.
sam- you are an obsolete welfare bum who is on the VPD watch list for the ticking in your brain that will soon set you off to try to harm others.

except with you fatso its not "tick...tick...tick.. " its "vib... vib... vib..."

thank the good lord that you are so fat that your finger couldn't fit in a pistol trigger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Sam Kurshan Lie All The Time 8 min Whitey McCracken 22
People vs. Anthony Joseph Pearsall (Oct '12) 14 min tony is drunk again 485
Is Sam Kurshan Gay 21 min Sambo the Fat Fai... 40
Sam Kershan, more awesome than you? 4 hr fattie the pig 16
California's Retiree Health Care Costs Jump Pas... 12 hr democrats lie 2
UC Berkeley says servers hacked, 1,600 may be a... 12 hr democrats lie 2
Cal Maritime ranked among best colleges in ‘ban... 17 hr Anonymous 1

Vallejo News Video

Vallejo Dating
Find my Match