Vallejo Man, Dog Killed by Hit-and-Ru...

Vallejo Man, Dog Killed by Hit-and-Run Driver

There are 7 comments on the Patch.com story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Vallejo Man, Dog Killed by Hit-and-Run Driver. In it, Patch.com reports that:

By Bay City News Service A 64-year-old Vallejo man and his dog were killed when they were struck by a hit-and-run driver this morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Why

Vallejo, CA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Why was he not taken to one of the two hospitals not 10 minutes away?

So very tragic.
sister-in-law

Reno, NV

#2 Dec 20, 2012
This man was my brother-in-law,he was a kind and gentle man. Whoever did this to him, should know the ain and suffering his family feels. There are no words to describe the loss, hurt and pain his mfriends an family are now going through. R.I.P to my loving brother
Cruise

Vacaville, CA

#4 Dec 23, 2012
People slow down PLEASE!
meand myself

Walnut Creek, CA

#5 Dec 28, 2012
vallejo drivers are all on drugs or borderline retarded I cant stand you Vallejo
meand myself

Walnut Creek, CA

#6 Dec 28, 2012
For all of you who think Im cruel for saying that - you must not have grown up and lived your whole life in Vallejo,seeing all the inhumane things people there do.. people dont care, either that or they are on meds or drugs... school fails to help the students who want help and the cops are useless. Should I go on?
meand myself

Walnut Creek, CA

#7 Dec 28, 2012
doesnt matter if they slow down or not! they still cant hear with their minds loaded up on dope and their music blasting.
bareback

Vacaville, CA

#8 Dec 29, 2012
meand myself wrote:
For all of you who think Im cruel for saying that - you must not have grown up and lived your whole life in Vallejo,seeing all the inhumane things people there do.. people dont care, either that or they are on meds or drugs... school fails to help the students who want help and the cops are useless. Should I go on?
Settle down and go get some lotion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County school board to review charter school pe... 55 min sam 15
Hard facts of California’s new gas tax 8 hr just the facts 5
HELP STOP UNJUST Persecutions of TAXPAYERS in A... (Jul '13) 23 hr un agenda 21 71
Orpilla speaks truth about Vallejo Fri fedup2 23
Good Job VPD Fri fedup2 5
Wheres C Fri Squad 6 17
Vallejo's Going Nowhere Fast. Who's at fault? Fri who is your daddy 78

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vallejo Mortgages