Who is Sam Kurshan
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Its All About Hate

Vacaville, CA

#1 Jun 10, 2011
In just a couple of weeks, Sam Kurshan who supposedly pland to run for City Council, has mounted a "Campaign Of Hate" where he has targeted some citizens to attack and slander. Sam Kurshan has never had any proof of his allegations and when challenged, he took cover and ran. This is a very small sample of the kind of hate and lies Sam Kurshan spreads on the internet on a regular basis. He feels that these lies will help him gain support in his run for office. Maybe his criminal past has influenced his objectivity?

And this is all been in the last couple of weeks:

Wettstein: No compassion for shooting victim

VIB "Toad" denounces possible VFD engine at SF ...

Who's the Old VIB Hag Posting With all the Alia...

Wettsteins hateful comments. What's Homeless A...

Who's Next on VIB's Hate filled Agenda?

VIB Members List (Mar '10)

Another example of the hateful VIB mentality, c...

VIB's Editor Garman's Mother Admits to Defendin...

VIB Racists Lose Burial Site Battle. It Wont' B

Does VIB Promote The LGBT Agenda In Vallejo?

Who Whines the Loudest at VIB

VIB's Garman in Incident at Glen Cove Site Ove...

VIB's Schussel's Crime Analysis Buried in Wave ...

What Has Lennar Done For Schively That Makes He...

Now for the Top Post of the Year

Kurshan should kick Garmans ass for what hes' p...

Marc Garman Illegally Carrys a Gun

VIB-Garmans Headquarters - 932 Florida Street

Vallejo Election 2011 Winning Combination Is...

VIB Give up on Kurshan. He decimated you. It's ...

I'll Take a Polygraph Exam to prove I'm Honest ...

Tony & Stephie the Ho Hunters on VIB TV

Council Candidate Robert McConnell Ditches Rela...

The Lawsuit That Started the Anti Labor VIB War

I Stand By My Accusations Against VIB, Brown a...

Vallejo council member Gomes celebrated bankrup...

The Obvious Reason Why VIB Attacks Sam Kurshan

Vallejo Mayor Candidate Schivley's Deposition

VIB Admit Your Purpose and Disband for the Good...

Whats up with Marcs leather jacket and hat?

The Chefs That Created the Recipe for Vallejo's...

Who's the Most Rabid VIB Dog?

Gomes & Keener Were Involved With Original VIB ...

Why do VIB Morons Make up Posts About Sam Kurshan?

Schivley Was Aware of VIB 's Purpose and Suppor...

Liat Meitzenheimer (GVRD Board Member) is VIBs ...

VIB Blogger Wants to Defecate on Vallejo's Police

VIB Blogger Admits VIB is an Organized Group

Hysterical VIB Blog Hag Thinks Everyones Kurshan

Biggest Crock of BS of the Day

VIB Blogger Admits Many VIBers Blog Here

Kurshan: I'm Still Runing, GOTCHA VIB, You wish...

Ms. Gomes stop Blogging While on Federal Time a...

Garman and I tried to Sabotage Pitts and Edward...

Garman Regularly Expressed his Hate for IAFF an...

Why Is VIB Afraid to Admit its purpose?

Kurshan Nails VIB Coffin Shut in Latest Exposees

Gomes Angrily Expressed her Dislike for Erin Ha...

Robert Schussel 2559 Shade Tree Drive, Vallejo,...

Is this what you want your council members to r...

Kurshan forges ahead, no contenders

Schivley is Wasting her Time and Money Running ...

How low will VIB go to Discredit Sam Kurshan?

VIB wastes all their pitchers in a no hitter a...

I Sam Kurshan WILL NOT Run For City Council

Sam Kurshan was honest about the purpose of VIB

Vallejo Councilwoman Parties On Bankruptcy Night?

Blogger "Traditional Values" Is a VIB Figment o...

VIB Says all Blogging VIB haters are Kurshan o...

VIB Does More Harm Than Good

VIB's Schussel Makes Fool of Himself in his Lat...

Schussel writes disrespectful letter to Vllejo'...

Kurshan 1 VIB 0

Sam Kurshan. Me and my Blogging Aliases.

Hey Gomes Look What Vallejo's Bankruptcy Attorn...

At VIB We Hate Cops

Does GVRD KNow Liat Meitzenheimer Blogs Hate me...

VIB Revealed

Mariani first to reveal self as Kurshan basher

If a VIB loser touches me they will go to the h...

VIB, Gomes & Schussel make fools of themselves ...

Oh Is My Light On

Vallejo, CA

#2 Jun 10, 2011
Wow! You keep a file of all the things you attribute to Kurshan? You have no proof whatsoever!
In your dreams Sam

Vacaville, CA

#3 Jun 10, 2011
Oh Is My Light On wrote:
Wow! You keep a file of all the things you attribute to Kurshan? You have no proof whatsoever!
You only need to see the comments that are posted under his own registered name and face, same hate, same people he attacks, same rage against VIB. Anyone with any sense will know that these are posts from Sam. Even if not by his own hand, the people he associates with and Sam's support for the hate that is written is enough to convince people that it's one and the same.
sammyslousychanc es

Vallejo, CA

#4 Jun 10, 2011
you do understand what computors are capable of, don't you?
What Were U Saying

Vacaville, CA

#5 Jun 10, 2011
Oh Is My Light On wrote:
Proof? Here just a touch of Sam's comments, that he made under his registered name and face:

"yet you have the audasity to condemn me when I fire back in the form of an alias and make something up about your side."

"I would need a giant abacus to count all the times a VIB blogger has accused another blogger of being a cop when it was me using an alias. VIB, you have been had.

This is an excellent illustration of what I said recently about my using aliases. I use them to mock you VIB phoney's and trip you up."

"The use of my aliases drew out that distinction and you can't deny it even if you spent the rest of your life trying."
Wheres Joe Now

Vallejo, CA

#6 Jun 10, 2011
What Were U Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof? Here just a touch of Sam's comments, that he made under his registered name and face:
"yet you have the audasity to condemn me when I fire back in the form of an alias and make something up about your side."
"I would need a giant abacus to count all the times a VIB blogger has accused another blogger of being a cop when it was me using an alias. VIB, you have been had.
This is an excellent illustration of what I said recently about my using aliases. I use them to mock you VIB phoney's and trip you up."
"The use of my aliases drew out that distinction and you can't deny it even if you spent the rest of your life trying."
Still doesn't prove it was from Kurshan, come on now!
Its All About Hate

Vacaville, CA

#7 Jun 10, 2011
The majority of them either have Sam's registered name and face, other posts that he previously created and are on the order, or his posts with comments which support the issues he posted.

Sad huh? That's what happen when you become obsessed with hate and diarrhea of the mouth.
What Were U Saying

Vacaville, CA

#8 Jun 10, 2011
Sam said:

"This is an excellent illustration of what I said recently about my using aliases. I use them to mock you VIB phoney's and trip you up."

Just type this on the top of each page, and that's all that needs to be said. Sam has admitted to posting under numbers aliases "to mock you VIB phoney's". The posts all reference VIB and people that Sam associates with VIB. Case closed.
What Were U Saying

Vacaville, CA

#9 Jun 10, 2011
And then you add:

Sam Says:

This time out, even if it costs me a seat on the council I will destroy any VIB candidates chances of being elected. The VIB war on the unions was nothing compared to this."

Erases all doubt.
Answer Man

United States

#10 Jun 10, 2011
Who is Sam Kurshan?

Sam is the scum that grows on your toilet bowl.
worker

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2011
wow, what a bunch of absolute losers! these are gomes and schively supporters and this is what they think is important to post about, all day, all night? no thanks.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#13 Jun 10, 2011
worker wrote:
wow, what a bunch of absolute losers! these are gomes and schively supporters and this is what they think is important to post about, all day, all night? no thanks.
VIB candidates simply cannot be the majority on Vallejo City Council because of demographics. When Vallejo's black, hispanic and Filipino voters, who all have the conservative outlook, are church-oriented and supports the traditional family, find out about VIB's white membership, liberal outlook and LGBTQ agenda, VIB candidates are doomed.
oh yeah bring it

Vallejo, CA

#14 Jun 10, 2011
What Were U Saying wrote:
Sam said:
"This is an excellent illustration of what I said recently about my using aliases. I use them to mock you VIB phoney's and trip you up."
Just type this on the top of each page, and that's all that needs to be said. Sam has admitted to posting under numbers aliases "to mock you VIB phoney's". The posts all reference VIB and people that Sam associates with VIB. Case closed.
so what is your point, i don't get it.
oh yeah bring it

Vallejo, CA

#15 Jun 10, 2011
worker wrote:
a mere village idiot now commands their every waking moment, they can't wait to come here and end up getting bidtch slapped.
oh yeah bring it

Vallejo, CA

#16 Jun 10, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
VIB candidates simply cannot be the majority on Vallejo City Council because of demographics. When Vallejo's black, hispanic and Filipino voters, who all have the conservative outlook, are church-oriented and supports the traditional family, find out about VIB's white membership, liberal outlook and LGBTQ agenda, VIB candidates are doomed.
that's right, it's visibly a large majority of whites that think their shidt don't stink, it does.
Gag Factor

Oakland, CA

#17 Jun 10, 2011
Answer Man wrote:
Sam is the scum that grows on your toilet bowl.
Eewwww!
With the availability of modern day inventions like "Heavy Duty Cleaners", a pair of sturdy "Rubber Gloves" and a good "Stiff Brush" anyone should be able to have and keep their bowl tidy!

Free advice from the scum buster!
Samuel Kurshan

Vallejo, CA

#18 Jun 10, 2011
Gag Factor wrote:
<quoted text>
Eewwww!
With the availability of modern day inventions like "Heavy Duty Cleaners", a pair of sturdy "Rubber Gloves" and a good "Stiff Brush" anyone should be able to have and keep their bowl tidy!
Free advice from the scum buster!
I never knew that because I never had a flush toilet. When your a turd you don't worry about those things
Samuel Kurshan

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 10, 2011
And in case you VIB losers did n't hear me the first few time I'll repeat it.

I HAVE NO APOLOGY FOR ANYTHING I'VE SAID HERE
so go ahead and publish it to the voters, doing so will will backfire in VIB's face and be VIB's downfall.

This is going to be fun. I can't wait.

One question, are you going to ride up on horseback with sheets and torches, or are you going to use paper bags with holes in them to cover your heads?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Samuel Kurshan

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2011
"a mere village idiot now commands their every waking moment"

I'm a lot smarter than you give me credit for and have many unpleasant surprises in store for VIB during my campaign.

This blog crap is nothing compared to what will happen.

I gar on teeee it!!
What Were U Saying

Vacaville, CA

#21 Jun 10, 2011
oh yeah bring it wrote:
<quoted text>so what is your point, i don't get it.
Point being is that Sam has admitted time after time to posting comments with phoney names just to get at "VIB". Every thread listed is an attempt to get at "VIB". So people will know that all these threads and many many more that will be listed are the work of Sam Kurshan and that this is all he is about. HATE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vallejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Worel named as Vallejo school board president 1 hr Uncle Buck 24
John Riley Endorses Sam Kurshan 2 hr Uncle Buck 2
Vallejo's Going Nowhere Fast. Who's at fault? 2 hr Uncle Buck 87
Son of Sam Hospitalized 4 hr Uncle Buck 1
New Vallejo city manager to receive $265,000 sa... 6 hr just pay me 34
News District ratifies SRO contract with city of Val... 12 hr VJO 8
News County school board to review charter school pe... 13 hr Spanky 10

Vallejo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance