A Loaned Mom

Muskegon, MI

#1 May 5, 2009
How about that bar in Valier, what actually goes on in that bar does anyone really know.
Fox

Palatine, IL

#2 May 5, 2009
Ive been there several times cause of dart league. Dont really know whats really going on but I know that bar is really tiny.
Concerned 1

San Francisco, CA

#3 May 3, 2010
Drugs and fights and guns pulled. DEA watching it really hard
Skwerl taco

United States

#4 Jul 12, 2010
It's your full service brothel/ ilicit pharmacy any thing you want (that will send you straight to haities) if the hounds of hell don't get you first I am surprised there hasn't been a anhydrous explosion there yet
who cares

West Lafayette, IN

#5 Jul 13, 2010
yea i heard they give u a packet of drugs with every beer u order, two packets on thursday
jackie

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Jul 23, 2010
i know that the owners donate alot of money, n have fundraisers for the kids in that little town
The TRUTH

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2010
jackie wrote:
i know that the owners donate alot of money, n have fundraisers for the kids in that little town
Do the words tax write off mean anything to you all that cash income needs to be noted otherwise the IRS would be all over them. Although I am sure they are looking that away also I doubt there are any taxes paid for thier help what bar does? With what goes on there they are very lucky to still have a liquer license. The drugs, prostitution, food poisoning and much more constantly jepordize thier business but I guess if you make enough money fast enough you don't have to be in business very long.
butch

West Lafayette, IN

#8 Jul 24, 2010
wonders if the name Tawny or Wayne will touch a nerve! Can u say BARRED and they can't take their own mistakes so they blame business owners!!!
JustMe

United States

#9 Jul 31, 2010
Aww...Wayne and Tawny. I love those guys!
What I know

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2010
The "owner" lady if you call it that is a thief she will snatch your money up if she thinks you aren't looking. There are alot of druggies and dealer types that hang out there including most of their hired help, and pretty much all of their friends. You can get a lap dance. They do have a stripper just no pole or stage. It is surprising that the doors are still open!
WTF

United States

#11 Aug 5, 2010
butch wrote:
wonders if the name Tawny or Wayne will touch a nerve! Can u say BARRED and they can't take their own mistakes so they blame business owners!!!
There are ppl barred from that place ewe they must be some real scum! Taking into consideration the low lifes that patron that shit-hole the ppl that used to be barred from there are good friends of the dirtballs that run the place
happy go lucky

Elsah, IL

#12 Aug 5, 2010
some people have no clue what goes on at that place, and that is sad. i don't want good people getting busted when the druggies do. try to save yourselves. it's been too late for a long long time. can't wait to see your names all over for drugs, under age drinking and prostitution. everyone in christopher, valier and surrounding towns know what a pitiful joke you are
Nut

Jackson, MO

#13 Aug 24, 2010
butch wrote:
Hey Donita what mistakes trusting scumbags like yourself and allowing you to ever refer to either of these ppl as your friend your a thief and a crackhead! You won't make it much longer you ugly old lady nor will any of your junky chums either crack kills old ppl quicker than the younger ones it has to make you hidious first don't have a nice life you waste of saggy flesh
later

Lafayette, IN

#14 Aug 25, 2010
I saw Billie Joe Corn's boobs in there once.
so-so

Lafayette, IN

#15 Aug 25, 2010
I'll be they were awsome!
Joel

Jackson, MO

#16 Aug 27, 2010
That stripper or ex stripper whatever has nice little ones and a perfect p_ss It's got to be good stuff
Dudeman

Herrin, IL

#17 Mar 13, 2011
i personally have never seen prostitues in the Valier bar. I guess the ppl who talk on this website must not have life. P.S Wanyne some of us really miss you... just kidding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valier Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bending an ear or two 25 min Serious 1
Truancy 34 min Crap for a mom 12
is mistic moon still open? 1 hr living la vida loca 6
Who's a certain West City Applebee's employee? (Apr '11) 1 hr Curious person 5
nothing better to do 2 hr Concerned friend 19
Another drug bust?? 2 hr Curious 1
Jennifer Beasley 2 hr A friends mom 3

Winter Storm Warning for Franklin County was issued at March 04 at 3:15PM CST

Valier Dating
Find my Match