“don't forget to have fun today”

Since: Mar 10

Cicero, NY

#23 Oct 12, 2010
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us more about your Republican moral values, like how many state contracts Paladino got, or it is not moral to cheat on your wife.LOL
I wish the Republican party had found a better candidate, but I think in the long run, it won't matter since Andrew Cuomo will win anyway.

Still, don't believe everything said during a political commercial! They are always one sided, exaggerated, and specifically worded to inflame people.
Karen

Hudson, NY

#24 Oct 12, 2010
As her short time in office shows, Kirsten Gillibrand is one of the hardest workers in Congress. She recognizes the dysfunction and problems in DC and is trying to make a difference for all New Yorkers. Let's give her a chance.
Care for a banana Chuck

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Oct 12, 2010
If you cab believe Schumer, you can, and probably do, believe anything.

Only job he ever had has been taking, and wasting, your money.

Who's happier? You or Schumer?
draft him

Oriskany, NY

#26 Oct 12, 2010
Scorpio4U wrote:
I am voting for everyone that is running against the incumbents.. and next voting season I will do the same thing again. Then we'll see who is part of the good ole boys, and vote them out at the next election!!..
We must unite behind our soul brother Bill True.

Since: Mar 08

Buffalo, NY

#27 Oct 12, 2010
I'm Republican and did not like Schumer when he first ran. If you look at his track record he is always supporting the people and going to bat for us. That's what we need in government and don't forget - he spend a few years as out only senator. I want to see him stay in office.
I bet

Utica, NY

#28 Oct 12, 2010
Anybody who is not a democrat!
JM in Utica

Montgomery, AL

#29 Oct 12, 2010
Joe is an independant voice for the upstate as well as much knowledge on the need for less spending and more balanced federal budgets. Gillibrand is nothing more than a Schumer sock-puppet and neither give a whit of what happens north of Yonkers.
Relatively local

Albany, NY

#30 Oct 12, 2010
Time for a change. Gillie voted to keep funding ACORN. She's in lock step with Schumer
she votes hoe he TELLS her to......
Just Saying

Tully, NY

#31 Oct 12, 2010
Another teabagger farce. Get over it, you morons LOST.
Just Saying

Tully, NY

#32 Oct 12, 2010
JM in Utica wrote:
Joe is an independant voice for the upstate as well as much knowledge on the need for less spending and more balanced federal budgets. Gillibrand is nothing more than a Schumer sock-puppet and neither give a whit of what happens north of Yonkers.
LIAR.
Just Saying

Tully, NY

#33 Oct 12, 2010
I bet wrote:
Anybody who is not a democrat!
I'm very sorry that you live in Utica. I'm even sorrier that you don't have the sense to either move or try making it a better place. I'm an independent voter unaffiliated with any political party and I'll be voting for Schumer and Gillibrand. It's the only thing that makes any sense.
philip serafino

Elmira, NY

#34 Oct 12, 2010
the current senator, appointed, is too liberal. out with professional politicians
Union Jack

New York, NY

#35 Oct 12, 2010
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep those nasty unions. All they did for us was to provide a 40 hour work week, paid vacations, a tolerable living wage, ridding us of child labor exploitation, safer and better working conditions and I could go on.
I might suggest, that is if you are capable of comprehension, that you read a few chapters of a book by John Spargo called "The Bitter Cry of Children". Now to make it easier for the likes of you, you don't have to read the whole book, most chapters are 3 or 4 pages long, detailing the ordeals children went through as part of the work force. Don't know where to get the book? Try the Mid York Library. You do know what a library is, don't you?
Yes, in the 19th Century a union was a very necessary tool to give workers rights and not to be exploited by the Robber Barons. However, now in the 21st Century union contracts are so loaded in favor of the workers that they are bankrupting the country. Take a look at what the UAW union retirement benefits are and get back to us. By the way, how do huge corporations pay the salaries of these union workers? Do they take it out of their own pockets or do they simply raise the prices of their goods, so we the public end up paying more for those goods?
Truth

Albany, NY

#36 Oct 12, 2010
Bye Bye Kirsten! I've supported you for your entire political career, but you turned your back on us when Chucky told you to get in line like a good little girl. I'm forced to vote against you... That's right Kirsten, I'm not voting FOR the other guy, I'm voting AGAINST you.
Ha Ha Ha

Albany, NY

#37 Oct 12, 2010
Karen wrote:
As her short time in office shows, Kirsten Gillibrand is one of the hardest workers in Congress. She recognizes the dysfunction and problems in DC and is trying to make a difference for all New Yorkers. Let's give her a chance.
She's a PHONY ansd votes however Schumer tells her to. SHE voted to KEEP on funding ACORN. You know, that racist organization that pee's away our tax money
Max

Corinth, NY

#38 Oct 12, 2010
Had high hopes for Gillibrand, but she joined the machine, sold us out, and wants to damage us more..
Your Nuts

Albany, NY

#39 Oct 12, 2010
Schumer best choice wrote:
Charles Schumer has been a great advocate for the North Country. I have read a lot about Sen. Schumer and he seems to be for the middle class. I admire him.
Schumer will take away YOUR North Country firearms. He's a social progressive liberal. Which means welfare for everyone and raise the taxes on those who work. Stop dreaming
Joe Ciccarello

Lynbrook, NY

#40 Oct 12, 2010
Tired of liberal politicians who do not represent the people and who don't care about balancing a budget.
Concerned New Yorker

Plattsburgh, NY

#41 Oct 12, 2010
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comments are ridiculous. The Greater NYC area has half the population of the state. It is a center of wealth and they pay their share of the tax burden. When the state was dominated by upstate politicians, we, in rural upstate NY were building new schools while NYC schools built at the turn of the century are still being used. Where do you think at least half of the money for rural state roads comes from?
Apparently the money didn't get to Essex County, and clinton county....the roads look like $hit. Shumer is an A$$ and So isn't Gillibrand they are all going to get canned in November. It is high time NYer's get a government that works for them!
Teddy R

Ashburn, VA

#42 Oct 12, 2010
Throw the bums out. Simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valhalla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westchester judge resigns after investigation (Jul '07) 8 hr Pablo Usaga 8
Gray Gables Theatre Workshop, Ossining NY (Jan '09) Thu Plee4139- 4
Man Found Dead on Road in Marion (Dec '06) Oct 21 Cathie 12
Sharing car to go to Larchmont train station Oct 20 joel 1
MARTONE AUTO COLLISION. A blight on the Ossini... Oct 18 Johnnymongo 3
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) Oct 14 Streetrunner 12
Valhalla auto shop owner, worker charged with f... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Joey c 1

Valhalla News Video

Valhalla Dating
Find my Match