Rescuers Find Loving Families For Unwanted Horses

"I had him for 14 years; he was a big part of my life," said Goldmark, of Ossining, N.Y. While searching for another horse, Goldmark decided to look at rescued horses. Full Story
Thank you Rescue Groups

Old Lyme, CT

#1 Aug 2, 2008
This story is so touching. Please remember these wonderful groups need financial support to continue to do their work. Ray of Light is right near where I live and I know they are planning a fundraiser next month.

Also - I will NEVER take Premarin!!! No one should take this evil drug that not only is highly suspect and kills horses.
Harley

Sand Springs, OK

#2 Aug 2, 2008
These are the times when you have to thank our Heavenly Father for the angels He puts on this earth with hearts full of compassion for other living beings to make up for those that have lost their souls to greed and selfishness. A quote from author Ruth Harrison seems to sum up the PMU and slaughter industries - two black plagues of mankind..."In fact, if one person is unkind to an animal it is considered to be cruelty, but where a lot of people are unkind to animals, especially in the name of commerce, the cruelty is condoned and once large sums of money are at stake, will be defended to the last by otherwise intelligent people.
lilcat

Hillside, NJ

#3 Aug 17, 2008
They kill horses to sell drugs that are harmful! Thank you to all horse rescues, you are indeed Angels!
No Premarin

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 29, 2008
The WHI study proved that Premarin is bad for you! Premarin is not like the estrogen that your own body produces! Go bioidentical, if you want to supplement then use REAL estradiol, not some estrogen made from horse piss!
Joshua Wainwright

France

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
Nathan

Sweden

#6 Apr 20, 2013
i wrote:
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
http://inhousegeneric.info very clear and informative site, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. All round excellent service - will use again.
Kendrick

Ireland

#7 Aug 4, 2013
http://inhousegeneric.com is an honest and genuine online pharmacy. We were not sure at first because this was our first order of generic medication from this pharmacy. Although it takes a bit long because it got stuck with custom, we are completely sastisfied with this online pharmacy.
You won't be disappointed with them. Their customer service is great too although they need to improve their phone system a bit more. If you need to call them just be sure to call during their working hours. Other than that we highly and sincerely recommend this online pharmacy to everyone.
Elliott

Romania

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.
Bonita

Graz, Austria

#10 Sep 10, 2013
have been researching for months and reading reviews for each pharmacy and finally decided to take the plunge and order from one. After coming to the conclusion http://goo.gl/kIM2WW seemed the most safest and had the best feedback I ordered my pills. Was very apprehensive at first due to cc fraud, ell and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase againspam and being generally ripped off (have not received one spam email and no cc fraud) order process and checkout was simple.
placed my order on my debit card and was charged straight away and received confirmation email immediately. choose the speedy del trackable and was advised del would be 7-9 days and order was placed on the 08/01. was just about to email them today to chase up as now 15 days but behold package had been posted through my door. packaging seems as shown on webiste. apart from small delay on advertised shipping time i have been generally please with the pharmacy.
wont be taking the pills for another few weeks yet but all going well and they are good i would definetely recommend and purchase again from them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valhalla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We provide a wide range of all kind of medicati... Wed chemist shop 1
Westchester Citizens Against Racism Says New Yo... Wed Spotted Girl 5
Growing up in Mamaroneck (Jan '06) Dec 15 ember 341
Port Chester to Receive Federal Funding to Expa... Dec 12 Leachmark707 1
New Rochelle Woman, 31, Arrested on Charge of G... Dec 6 Chummy Chinga 2
50 Drug Trafficking Suspects Arrested In New Ro... Dec 4 333stenbrian 1
NY boys buried in snow pile heard rescuers calling Nov 28 No sympathy for T... 1

Valhalla News Video

Valhalla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Valhalla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Valhalla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Valhalla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Patriots' Week 16 Preview vs. Jets
NBC Sports 5:14 AM
Friday morning one-liners
Bleacher Report 9:30 AM
Boomer: Should Jets Clean House This Offseason?
NBC Sports 9:41 AM
Rashad Jennings not spotted practicing Friday
NBC Sports11:10 AM
Where does Rex Ryan land after this season?