MEDIA: KTLA's Andrews has weight lift...

MEDIA: KTLA's Andrews has weight lifted off of him

There are 9 comments on the LA Daily News story from Feb 13, 2009, titled MEDIA: KTLA's Andrews has weight lifted off of him. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Note: This is the second of an annual four-part series on the best and worst of the Los Angeles sports media.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

jocker

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2009
Andrews suck anyway , he in the team Laers will lost for sure
Mufon

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 13, 2009
Fred Roggin tied at no. 3? Between his trying to restrain his laughs because he thinks he is so funny, to the endless, 15-second shots of fans in the stands with their faces painted (instead of showing sports), this guy has consistently been in the hall of shame.

Of course, if one wants sports coverage, they can't go to local news, because the news directors there, who are skinny college graduates with accounting degrees who never played sports, and oppose any activity that takes place where sweatiness results, think shots of fans in the stands is way more important than the athletes they're reportedly covering, so I won't be too harsh on Roggin.
steve

United States

#3 Feb 13, 2009
Steve Hartman shouldn't even be on TV. What was his credential? He should be number 5 of the worst. His radio show went to the tank.
Gayle

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2009
Poor Hartman--this man cannot get a break with you. At least he behaves himself in the presence of Hill and the KCAL/KCBS bossses.

I'm suprized you put (Patrick) O'Neal in your top choices because he has grown in this business. And yes, he's very talented.

But my concern is that you named Hedi Anrdol for honorable mention--although this woman is the spokeperson for the Los Angeles Kings team, she comes up as obnoxious at times.

Someone should also tell her that she should dress properly in a locker room, especially where males are present. I'm talking about she had a get up on last year which would have tempted the married men on the Kings team.
Anze Kopitar

Garden Grove, CA

#5 Feb 13, 2009
what about vic the brick ?
Vic Bulaich

Chatsworth, CA

#6 Feb 16, 2009
petros too high..........dodgers too low..........s. hartman about as bad on radio,,,,,,,,,,
Howard

Glendale, CA

#7 Feb 16, 2009
Eaves interview with Tim Floyd last night is worthy of putting him in the best of the best... No other in socal has the nerve to ask tough questions and keep asking.. he did.. Fred Roggin has no business being in the top either. I have never seen him cover a sporting event.
Mufon

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2009
Anze Kopitar wrote:
what about vic the brick ?
FEELIN' YOU, Anzi!!
Steve Echelberger

Covina, CA

#9 Mar 3, 2009
Honorable mention Jackie Pickering of FSN WEST/PRIME TICKET maybe the most versatile of all honorable mentions. Have you seen her on Fuel Tv. FOX SPORTS.COM and Toyota high school game of the week. Along with Galaxy games. She appears to be the up and coming field reporter for a lot of Fox Sports. She is becoming the new face of Fox sports on the west coast congratulation to her and all the Fox Sports Team. This young lady has a lot of talent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valencia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for information on Jeremy Gordon Feb 6 sherlock247 3
Chris hoosmand Jan 27 Wondering 1
Becoming a notary in California/Online Classes (Aug '16) Jan '18 CaMJBF 4
126 fwy near piru Jan '18 Yvonne 1
News LA County busts record-size cockfighting ring i... (May '17) Jan '18 un agenda 21 8
Tired of Foreigners (Apr '17) Apr '17 URmisinformed 1
News 4 Hurt in 'Ninja' Roller Coaster Accident (Jul '14) Apr '17 URmisinformed 5

Valencia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valencia Mortgages