Kathleen, GA

#1 Sep 16, 2012
He meets with Egypt but not Israel ???
LORI

Valdosta, GA

#2 Sep 17, 2012
tax payer wrote:
He meets with Egypt but not Israel ???
Stop bashing OBAMA, what the hell wrong with you people. Now we all know what the problem is. OBAMA IS BLACK and we the white society cannot accept, get over it and start taking care of the skeletons in your closet. The man is cleaning up BUSH AND PAST PRESIDENTS MESS. You all have to accept what it is and move on.
tax payer

Kathleen, GA

#3 Sep 17, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>Stop bashing OBAMA, what the hell wrong with you people. Now we all know what the problem is. OBAMA IS BLACK and we the white society cannot accept, get over it and start taking care of the skeletons in your closet. The man is cleaning up BUSH AND PAST PRESIDENTS MESS. You all have to accept what it is and move on.
are you insane or just plain stupid and quit with the race card I don't care if he's green he is taking this country down get your head out of your well you know "nut"
yeah

Carbondale, IL

#4 Sep 17, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop bashing OBAMA, what the hell wrong with you people. Now we all know what the problem is. OBAMA IS BLACK and we the white society cannot accept, get over it and start taking care of the skeletons in your closet. The man is cleaning up BUSH AND PAST PRESIDENTS MESS. You all have to accept what it is and move on.
Race? Really? My first choice over Romney was Cain, but since the political mud slinging kept him from running, I am forced to vote Romney. NOT because of race, but because Obama has seriously defaced America's foundation and what it stands for.

And speaking of race, I am wondering where the black churches stand on Obama's religious views. Surely our southern Baptists are appalled.
LORI

Valdosta, GA

#5 Sep 17, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Race? Really? My first choice over Romney was Cain, but since the political mud slinging kept him from running, I am forced to vote Romney. NOT because of race, but because Obama has seriously defaced America's foundation and what it stands for.
And speaking of race, I am wondering where the black churches stand on Obama's religious views. Surely our southern Baptists are appalled.
Well dear I only see white society treating blacks as if slavery was still alive here in valdosta, they are too afraid to speak out and allow justice to be done. Southern churces are just as corrupt here in valdosta, they will take a bribe just like drug dealers
LORI

Valdosta, GA

#6 Sep 17, 2012
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>
are you insane or just plain stupid and quit with the race card I don't care if he's green he is taking this country down get your head out of your well you know "nut"
Butthead, of course you care what color he is STUPID and I certainly hope he win this election AGAIN so back off.
tax payer

Kathleen, GA

#7 Sep 18, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>Butthead, of course you care what color he is STUPID and I certainly hope he win this election AGAIN so back off.
I think you are the one that deep down hates blacks and your trying to cover up your guilt if I were you I'd go find a good DR He might could help you. Well maybe not and I'm glad you know how I feel as our brother soldiers black and white are dying because of him. So nobama!!!
yeah

Carbondale, IL

#8 Sep 18, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dear I only see white society treating blacks as if slavery was still alive here in valdosta, they are too afraid to speak out and allow justice to be done. Southern churces are just as corrupt here in valdosta, they will take a bribe just like drug dealers
Where are the whips and chains? Where are the outside camps? Where are the ownership documents? Are there blacks that are forced to work w/o wage? I mean really, WTF are you referring to? SHOW ME WHERE THE BLACK SOCIETY IS BEING TREATED LIKE SLAVES. no metaphors, no what if's, no speculation... SHOW ME IN PLAIN SIGHT where this is happening and I will jump on your bandwagon and humbly apologize for doubting you.
LORI

Valdosta, GA

#9 Sep 18, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are the whips and chains? Where are the outside camps? Where are the ownership documents? Are there blacks that are forced to work w/o wage? I mean really, WTF are you referring to? SHOW ME WHERE THE BLACK SOCIETY IS BEING TREATED LIKE SLAVES. no metaphors, no what if's, no speculation... SHOW ME IN PLAIN SIGHT where this is happening and I will jump on your bandwagon and humbly apologize for doubting you.
You know where they are, so stop acting stupid open your front door and look around.
valdostan

Kathleen, GA

#10 Sep 18, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious that you don't keep up with the politics, or you would know that your present president wont even acknowledge the American Flag. he has taken the flag of Air Force One. His own preacher has denounced him. he is leading you to the the slaughter and you don't care! We will end up a communist nation if he is elected again. Your freedom is at stake here so you might want to do some homework on this president.
Billy

Byron, GA

#11 Sep 19, 2012
to LORI , if there are anyone who is oppressed and enslaved especially in the south they are not the blacks because they are the ones who have freebies. not all blacks in general but i have to say a huge number of african americans.free help from the government, free food, health care, freedom to roam around the streets with pants on the ground and where else can you find a group of people who got no jobs and keep barbequing all day and blasting hip hop songs as loud as they want to. wow huh. the enslaved people are the ones working there butts off and paying taxes just to feed those people who have 4 kids with 5 different fathers. more kids, more help from dear ole' government eh?! hehehe.

before anybody pulls out the race card, try to roam around and see for yourself why we are racially divided. the culture and the sub culture that we are immersed in. who are lazy? who are the working class? who wants to have a better life and get out of poverty or the status quo ?

who are the kind of people that saves money to buy the new pair of jordans so he can look swag rather than buying food for his young family or paying for child support? or saving and hustling for money so "i can buy em new rims on mah whip" ....

change is good if we can have these people have their minds straighten up and not be a leech in the society . as long as we can see these kind of people and their lazy ways , we will be racially divided
yeah

Carbondale, IL

#12 Sep 19, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>
You know where they are, so stop acting stupid open your front door and look around.
I said "No speculation". If you cannot provide solid evidence to back your claim, then STFU! You made the allegation, so you have the burden to prove it.
LORI

Valdosta, GA

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Billy wrote:
to LORI , if there are anyone who is oppressed and enslaved especially in the south they are not the blacks because they are the ones who have freebies. not all blacks in general but i have to say a huge number of african americans.free help from the government, free food, health care, freedom to roam around the streets with pants on the ground and where else can you find a group of people who got no jobs and keep barbequing all day and blasting hip hop songs as loud as they want to. wow huh. the enslaved people are the ones working there butts off and paying taxes just to feed those people who have 4 kids with 5 different fathers. more kids, more help from dear ole' government eh?! hehehe.
before anybody pulls out the race card, try to roam around and see for yourself why we are racially divided. the culture and the sub culture that we are immersed in. who are lazy? who are the working class? who wants to have a better life and get out of poverty or the status quo ?
who are the kind of people that saves money to buy the new pair of jordans so he can look swag rather than buying food for his young family or paying for child support? or saving and hustling for money so "i can buy em new rims on mah whip" ....
change is good if we can have these people have their minds straighten up and not bloe a leech in the society . as long as we can see these kind of people and their lazy ways , we will be racially divided
Now who is the racist here? Well, well now you are showing your true color. My white grandfather who was well educated and dedicate lawyer for decades told me how blacks were treated here and other cities and he asked GOD to forgive him in his part. Colored people build this country without wages you redneck. My nephew is colored and I am proud of him. Heck you held them down so long they don't know how to fight back. You are no better and may God be with you asshole. White people do the same thing boy and you know it. They are in gangs also (whites) they just get away with it more. You are one stupid hillbillie
yeah

Carbondale, IL

#14 Sep 19, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is the racist here? Well, well now you are showing your true color. My white grandfather who was well educated and dedicate lawyer for decades told me how blacks were treated here and other cities and he asked GOD to forgive him in his part. Colored people build this country without wages you redneck. My nephew is colored and I am proud of him. Heck you held them down so long they don't know how to fight back. You are no better and may God be with you asshole. White people do the same thing boy and you know it. They are in gangs also (whites) they just get away with it more. You are one stupid hillbillie
They don't know how to fight back? Held down? Do you not know who Dr. Martian Luther King is? How about Jessie Jackson, Barak Obama, Michelle Obama, Herman Cain, the countless senators and Governors who are black? How about the majority of the sports leagues? Entertainers? You need a serious wake up call. If blacks were "Held down" then why are there tons of successful black Americans? If you are sore about your status, the only person you have to blame is yourself, because the pitty you attempt generate about racism is your only way of holding on to what you believe is an edge to get something you have not earned.

The days of crying about what happened to your Great Great Grandfather are over, as there is a new word for your generation, it is RESPONSIBILITY. Learn it, Live it, and leave the whining to the children.
billie

Byron, GA

#15 Sep 19, 2012
Lori you are big ignorant who refuse to open your eyes to reality. Blacks WERE oppressed. yes. past tense. there are successful african americans. but the good ones are over shadowed by the not so good ones. and that's the topic. look around you Lori. are they oppressed? or do they so choose to look oppressed by not working and take in welfare and be poor and live in the status quo that they are in???

come on now. it is oh so visible and yet you are suppressing it by your own idiosyncrasy. they have a choice. some , not all but a large number just choose to live like that. laziness and a mental mindset that believe they are still oppressed is what pulls you right back under. If obama can just teach them and give them jobs instead of spoon feeding them would be great for the whole country, race and society. but hey, government says take the money from tax paying population and give it to the lazy black fella. how often do you see a black family go into a grocery store with a cart full of goodies , go in line and pay with that nice and shiny EBT card?

statistics Lori, statistics. its not racial profiling, its racial truth.

and you are naming me a redneck and hillbillie? quick to assume eh...
Billy

Byron, GA

#16 Sep 19, 2012
and yes there are whites who are in gangs and do all this. but at what percentage compared to blacks? whites get away with it? thats a big LOL. maybe whites get away with it before the era of martin luther king and or rodney king. maybe you just listen too much of Sharpton and Jackson. LOL
tired of taxes

Ford City, PA

#17 Sep 19, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>Now who is the racist here? Well, well now you are showing your true color. My white grandfather who was well educated and dedicate lawyer for decades told me how blacks were treated here and other cities and he asked GOD to forgive him in his part. Colored people build this country without wages you redneck. My nephew is colored and I am proud of him. Heck you held them down so long they don't know how to fight back. You are no better and may God be with you asshole. White people do the same thing boy and you know it. They are in gangs also (whites) they just get away with it more. You are one stupid hillbillie
sounds to me your fighting your inter guilty self Lori and by the way boy is a racist slur how dare you use it
Billy

Byron, GA

#18 Sep 19, 2012
LORI wrote:
<quoted text>Now who is the racist here? Well, well now you are showing your true color. My white grandfather who was well educated and dedicate lawyer for decades told me how blacks were treated here and other cities and he asked GOD to forgive him in his part. Colored people build this country without wages you redneck. My nephew is colored and I am proud of him. Heck you held them down so long they don't know how to fight back. You are no better and may God be with you asshole. White people do the same thing boy and you know it. They are in gangs also (whites) they just get away with it more. You are one stupid hillbillie
and Lori i wont curse at you because by cursing like what you did would be me stooping down to your level and your level of education and that's very much pathetic.
LORI

Valdosta, GA

#19 Sep 20, 2012
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know how to fight back? Held down? Do you not know who Dr. Martian Luther King is? How about Jessie Jackson, Barak Obama, Michelle Obama, Herman Cain, the countless senators and Governors who are black? How about the majority of the sports leagues? Entertainers? You need a serious wake up call. If blacks were "Held down" then why are there tons of successful black Americans? If you are sore about your status, the only person you have to blame is yourself, because the pitty you attempt generate about racism is your only way of holding on to what you believe is an edge to get something you have not earned.
The days of crying about what happened to your Great Great Grandfather are over, as there is a new word for your generation, it is RESPONSIBILITY. Learn it, Live it, and leave the whining to the children.
Excuse me idiot it's Martin not Martian now I know you are really crazy know how to spell your history before writing about it. You and I will never really know about that now will we? So shut the hell up if you have not lived it not a thing you can say butthead.
LORI

Valdosta, GA

#21 Sep 20, 2012
Billy wrote:
and yes there are whites who are in gangs and do all this. but at what percentage compared to blacks? whites get away with it? thats a big LOL. maybe whites get away with it before the era of martin luther king and or rodney king. maybe you just listen too much of Sharpton and Jackson. LOL
I listen to your father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdosta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Song Intros >>>> 3 min ultra 27
Random one sentence thoughts > (Jul '16) 17 min plum 565
Pro tips > (Jun '16) 1 hr glad 653
Worst US President of All Time Ever > 4 hr Southern 194
Trump/Russia Episode 8 - Nuclear Fusion 4 hr Southern 48
#Release the memo 4 hr Southern 29
Court of Appeals 4 hr mindwellmade 7,903

Valdosta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance