Valdosta and Lowndes County Animal Control: Stop The Killing

Posted in the Valdosta Forum

Since: Sep 08

Americus, GA

#3 Sep 11, 2008
Advocate, or whatever, there are responsibilities that the government has to keep everyone safe. ValdostaAdvocate has made some very good points on his blog.

I was surprised to read his blog regarding the actions of his neighbors. Wow! That is a must read!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Silly Rabbit

Valdosta, GA

#4 Sep 11, 2008
Again, you not fooling anyone when you use several screen names to support your own posts.(ValdostaAdvocate/Valdos ta1950/Every day is a great day/Sunshine Politics)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Animal Lovers

Americus, GA

#6 Sep 15, 2008
Do we have any animal lovers in this community who are willing to work to make changes in how we treat animals in this community?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Red

Americus, GA

#8 Sep 27, 2008
Silly Rabbit wrote:
Sir, you are not an advocate, you are an antagonist. If your intentions were honorable, you might actually get some positive responses. It doesn't count when you use several screen names to support your own posts.(ValdostaAdvocate/Valdos ta1950/Every day is a great day)
Lots of emoshun on this hyar one. Whew! Fry mah hide!

Yo' kin sense thet someone has touched upon a nerve hyar....

Eifer thet o' th' spincker is woun' a bit too tight, eff'n ya'll knows whut ah mean! Fry mah hide!

Red

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NO BO

Valdosta, GA

#11 Nov 4, 2008
Vote McCain/Palin!
Red

Americus, GA

#13 Nov 17, 2008
Ennyone be hankerin' t'have a barbecue?

Aah make some of th' bess saooce in South Geo'gia.

Mah saooce goes fine wif beef, pawk, houn'dog, cat, buffalo, ostrich, an' other critters.

Red

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Deletions

Americus, GA

#15 Nov 19, 2008
6 posts deleted. Geeeeez! Ms. Editor, puleeze!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Read TOS

United States

#16 Nov 19, 2008
Deletions wrote:
6 posts deleted. Geeeeez! Ms. Editor, puleeze!
"Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback."
Deletions

Americus, GA

#17 Nov 19, 2008
Read TOS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback."
I suppose you haven't read the Echol's County Sheriff's Forum and the baptist mafia forums lately.

Deletions have been selectively applied and heavy handed at times based upon whose ox was being gored. If you criticize a public figure, greater leeway should be allowed.

Stay neutral....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Valdosta Politics

Americus, GA

#18 Jan 12, 2009
Deletions wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you haven't read the Echol's County Sheriff's Forum and the baptist mafia forums lately.
Deletions have been selectively applied and heavy handed at times based upon whose ox was being gored. If you criticize a public figure, greater leeway should be allowed.
Stay neutral....
Amen!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdosta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lies Told by the Johnson Family 2 min Bart 460
Welcome to Valdosta Topix! 7 hr Huck a Bee 36
Karen Bell's son gets picked on. (Feb '14) 16 hr faketony 932
Christopher Tooley: armed, dangerous, at large Sun Yee Ha 294
The Kendrick Johnson Circus Gets More Insane An... (Sep '13) Sat SMH 782
News GBI involvement in Kendrick Johnson case began ... (May '13) Sat SMH 4
Hot Grits, Valdosta Based Reality Show Premiers... Mar 26 Ole Joe 21
Valdosta Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web