Created by voted on Jul 13, 2008

319 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Booger

United States

#21 Jul 18, 2008
As quoted from the VDT,,,,,,"The tournament concludes today with another round starting at 1 p.m., and the day finishing off with another dose of drinks, sausage dogs and good company."

That's really what they need,, another "dose of drinks",,,,OMG!!!!

Vote Prine,,,,,Aug. 5th

Prime Time Prine,,,,,:)
woodcock

Sycamore, GA

#22 Jul 18, 2008
Drinking and Driving wrote:
<quoted text>
ACS reps were very concerned about the LCSO golf team and their reputation this year. Especially after the negative press they had been getting for the drinking and driving. You would have thought that Yeager would have laid off on the booze but no way he was as drunk as they come.
No suprise there though. He drinks at every golf game and every golf tournament. Only difference this time was you would have thought he would have know people would be watching him. Guess that shows just how smart he is....
If you have a LCSO who drinks then drives and holds himself above the law not equal to it. Is this who you really want to be your next sheriff?
Don't drink and drive and please think before you vote on August 5th. Vote Chris Prine.
well well well mr. gooodt toshu from the likes of you and booger you have a long wait ahead of you .my goodness you people are going to come and and bible thump these criminals to jail and then to prison. you bunch of panty waist dont even have the n-- o go into the war we go into everyday. i can just picture one of the two of you or heck both of you try to arrest a criminal. if you actualy were to be lucky enough to find one, you would turn and run as you did in school. i bet you still have someone taking your lunch money everryday.
JD Yeager for sheriff

Moultrie, GA

#23 Jul 18, 2008
OK..first off lets get the drinking situation under control. I know many Deputies who have attending things and drank but all had a D.D. I know for a damn fact because I was a D.D several times. So before you start slandering the LCSO for drinking and driving understand the facts and you need to have been there. Ya'll people are just going by what ya'll have heard instead of the real facts. So know your facts before you open your mouth. My vote is for JD Yeager but if Prine gets it then the better man has won. Quit worrying about what Prine and Yeager has done in the past but instead what they are planning on doing in the future and for the safety of our community. Their are to many idiots running around killing people and I am more concerned of what they plan on doing about it for the safety of me and my kids. We want a great winner who plans to clean up our community not someone just because they are popular.
Yeager for sheriff

Fitzgerald, GA

#24 Jul 18, 2008
I'm tired people running there mouth about J.D Yeager. Your only going by what people are telling you. So what if the sheriffs are having a good time playing golf and having few drinks. They have the right to do that. They do alot for our community. So shut your pothole and get a life. Your probably one of those people that go out and has a good time yourself. So I'm for J.D. Yeager and I'm proud of it. GO J.D. YEAGER WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
Yeager for sheriff

Fitzgerald, GA

#25 Jul 18, 2008
At least J.D. Yeager is not going around promising people high position so they would vote for him for Sheriff like Chris Prine is telling people in the sheriff department so they would vote for him. Vote J.D. Yeager August 5th.
safe house

Duluth, GA

#26 Jul 18, 2008
Yeager for sheriff wrote:
At least J.D. Yeager is not going around promising people high position so they would vote for him for Sheriff like Chris Prine is telling people in the sheriff department so they would vote for him. Vote J.D. Yeager August 5th.
Whatever, I was in the bank where his wife works and heard Jd promise a couple of jobs to some ladies there..We knew this was comming, you can't find any dirt on Chris so your gonna start making crap up....The voters have spoken, and on Aug 5 they're gonna slap the she-ka-ka out of him again... I've got some stamps I can loan ya Jd if you want to go ahead and start mailing those resume's out.O I forgot Crash Burn has already promised you a job...
tell it like it is

United States

#27 Jul 18, 2008
You keep on thinking that! That is so far from the truth. You are grasping at straws. You know that Prine is a man of high morals and honesty. Total opposite of Yeager. Yeager's family just stepped right on in to their positions-as we all know. Not a big surprise! Stop crying about losing. It is so obvious rich and poor people want a change. Or did you not notice the results of the primary?? Give me a break!!
Revolving Door

Hephzibah, GA

#28 Jul 18, 2008
woodcock wrote:
<quoted text>
well well well mr. gooodt toshu from the likes of you and booger you have a long wait ahead of you .my goodness you people are going to come and and bible thump these criminals to jail and then to prison. you bunch of panty waist dont even have the n-- o go into the war we go into everyday. i can just picture one of the two of you or heck both of you try to arrest a criminal. if you actualy were to be lucky enough to find one, you would turn and run as you did in school. i bet you still have someone taking your lunch money everryday.
Woodcock and Woodcock Jr. you are just a product of the Yeager / Paulk revolving door that allows people that have been fired to be rehired numerous times. How many times have you been fired and then re-hired from the LCSO? How about when you were fired from LCSO and then went to Remerton and then back to LCSO? Wonder what favors you had to promise to get hired back?

Woodcock SR. What did your wife had to promise to keep her job? We all know she has been busted up and down the ranks. So what has she promised to keep her job? Now that Woodcock Jr. is over at LCSO (coming over from VPD) you must think you have it all in the family ..... just the way Yeager likes it. You think people don't know what you are all about. Well you are wrong.

We see the revolving door that Paulk/ Yeager has going on. We all wonder what promises have been made for jobs and promotions. You think we want a foul mouthed low life like you in a position of prominence over at LCSO? Think again!

The Griffins.. I mean Woodcock Family is not who we want running our lives. So move on over boys.. We are ringing your bell. Your time is up!
safe house

Duluth, GA

#29 Jul 18, 2008
Your right he doesn't promise, he does like hiring his sis Gonzo & hubby Lerch...Ya'll need some stamp too?
Works At The Bank

Hephzibah, GA

#30 Jul 18, 2008
You are so wrong! I worked with Pam and have heard Jimmy Don on many occasions ask tellers and others if they would like a position at Sheriff's office when he was elected.

Several of us at the bank told Pam that we thought it was in extremely poor taste for Jimmy Don to go around making those kind of statements. Pam just laughed it off saying that Jimmy Don was not even sure if he could do that. But some of the girls had his business cards that he had given them. So why was he handing out business cards if he wasn't sure about it?

So don't say he didn't promise jobs because he for sure did!
lcso

United States

#31 Jul 18, 2008
j d can sell cars for cass
Vote For Chris Prine

United States

#32 Jul 18, 2008
lcso wrote:
j d can sell cars for cass
For Sure...Two crooks together.LOL
Vote Chris Prine August 5th
Im gone tell

United States

#33 Jul 18, 2008
Heard Ashley buggging the phones at the jail and courthouse trying to get some scoop.I hope he's not stupid enough to try and bug Prine's phone.It's amazing what people will do when they get obsessed with power.Don't make me call the Feds...
vote yeager

Titusville, FL

#34 Jul 22, 2008
vote yeager!!
Booger

United States

#35 Jul 23, 2008
The voter should understand the person running will run the department in the same manner as they run their everyday life.

Vote Prine,,,,Man of Morales

Vote Prine,,,,Man of Values
Vote Prine,,,,Man of Ethics
Vote Prine,,,,Man of Distinction
Vote Prine,,,,Man of Honor
Vote Prine,,,,Man of Honesty
Vote Prine,,,,Man of Fairness
Vote Prine,,,,Man of Our Time
Vote Prine,,,,Man for Our Future Development

Vote Prine,,,,Man to be Our next Sheriff,,,:)
CHARLIE

United States

#36 Jul 23, 2008
voted wrote:
all my family voted for yeager. yeager 08
Thank You Very Much. God Bless You ALL. PLEASE return Aug. 5th and Vote for JD Yeager. He is the Man Valdosta needs.
CHARLIE

United States

#37 Jul 23, 2008
PR MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way...how much is it costing Cass Burch and Ashley Paulk to get Yeager those premium t.v. ad spots and that full page VDT ad?
Is Cass going to take it out of Yeager's paycheck or does he have some other type of payment plan worked out with him? You know they go way back to highschool so it will be real interesting to see how Yeager pays him back for all of his support. Maybe with more purchases of cars? Just a thought...
YOU ARE SO FULL OF IT pr man. Did you just get out of jail? People can see right through you.
Short Bus Rider

Hephzibah, GA

#38 Jul 23, 2008
CHARLIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You Very Much. God Bless You ALL. PLEASE return Aug. 5th and Vote for JD Yeager. He is the Man Valdosta needs.
Hey... I did not know that they could get your whole family on the short bus...

What did they do? Call in a second short bus just for your family or call in the Swamp Bus Special from Fargo just for you?

Special rides for special people.... LOL!!!
JAMES

United States

#39 Jul 23, 2008
Works At The Bank wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrong! I worked with Pam and have heard Jimmy Don on many occasions ask tellers and others if they would like a position at Sheriff's office when he was elected.
Several of us at the bank told Pam that we thought it was in extremely poor taste for Jimmy Don to go around making those kind of statements. Pam just laughed it off saying that Jimmy Don was not even sure if he could do that. But some of the girls had his business cards that he had given them. So why was he handing out business cards if he wasn't sure about it?
So don't say he didn't promise jobs because he for sure did!
OK One day you all are saying he hires family and friends Now. Next day you all are saying when he gets elected he will hire you. You all are telling so many lies on him you cannot even begin to keep up with them. But go ahead it just gives the people of Valdosta more and more evidence you are just lying about everything you say.
Smart Bus

United States

#40 Jul 23, 2008
Short Bus Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey... I did not know that they could get your whole family on the short bus...
What did they do? Call in a second short bus just for your family or call in the Swamp Bus Special from Fargo just for you?
Special rides for special people.... LOL!!!
His family took the SMART BUS....it was your family that took the SHORT BUS... You shold remember that, you rode it all your life and now you drive it for your family!!! LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdosta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graduation Day 1 min Sheriff Bart - Ro... 528
News Extra security, protest planned for graduation ... 11 min The Crazy Train 12
Eric Sheppard is a nut! 22 min Da Bears 32
What is a cop blocker? 1 hr Sheriff Bart - Ro... 8
Brad Lofton from Valdosta to Myrtle Beach to Du... May 22 Guest 2
STM, let's discuss David Hooks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>... May 21 Sheriff Bart - Ro... 5
News Kendrick Johnson investigation: Federal grand j... (Aug '14) May 21 faketony 200
More from around the web

Valdosta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]