Sheriff Norton /Mayor Darsey Residency

Sheriff Norton /Mayor Darsey Residency

Posted in the Valdosta Forum

IToldU

Mount Pleasant, IA

#1 Dec 28, 2011
Have you seen the 2012 Boundary and Annexation Survey Map of Lanier County, Ga. provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. It seems the Sheriff lives in Lowndes County not Lanier and the Mayor of Lakeland lives in the COUNTY not the CITY. This maybe the 0FFICAL SURVEY MAP that was needed by Ms. Velma Calhoun with the NAACP. Check it out. Could be very interesting.
More BS

Elko, GA

#2 Feb 7, 2012
IToldU wrote:
Have you seen the 2012 Boundary and Annexation Survey Map of Lanier County, Ga. provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. It seems the Sheriff lives in Lowndes County not Lanier and the Mayor of Lakeland lives in the COUNTY not the CITY. This maybe the 0FFICAL SURVEY MAP that was needed by Ms. Velma Calhoun with the NAACP. Check it out. Could be very interesting.
Sheriff Norton used the state certified county surveyer who used gps to locate county boundries. I would think that a multi-billion dollar gov sat system is more accurate that the cenus counters that stumble around and get lost trying to count us!
More BS

Elko, GA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Sheriff Norton used the state certified county surveyer who used gps to locate county boundries. I would think that a multi-billion dollar gov sat system is more accurate that the cenus counters that stumble around and get lost trying to count us!
Know Now

Newton, IA

#4 Feb 9, 2012
Do the Sheriff and the Mayor live together or what?
Yo BS Man

Newton, IA

#5 Feb 10, 2012
Who be that state certified surveyer that you speak about? He needs to learn how to read the GPS readings. What you think????
Yo Bossman

United States

#6 May 13, 2012
Who Live Where?
sweetness

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Both the sheriff an the mmayor born an raised in Lanier County an both come from fine families. They want to live an work here an do a good job an folks need to quit trying to set them up. They know what Lanier County is all about an what needs it has. An they both have always lived in Lanier County an went to school here an are graduates of Lanier County High School. Anybody keeps trying to say different needs to go to surveying school so they know what they talkin about. I aint seen a surveyor on here saying different. These two been decent hard working men from the ground up. Why dont some folks start worrying about what the commisioners are doing about these taxes. Tell the commisioners to share some of the government money here in Lakeland to those that need it .
sweetness

United States

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Know Now wrote:
Do the Sheriff and the Mayor live together or what?
What wrong with yu?
sweetness

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
IToldU wrote:
---If yu saw it then yu dont need to be throwing Velmas name around. I dont think her kids would like that. Yu cant produce nothing like that or yu wouldnt be hiding behind a womans name. An if it was so then the state would do something so obviously it is not true, an the NAACP tole me they had a lot to do trying to help some folks that have gotten into trouble that is serioous without havin to listen to all that. Yu talked to an NAACP rep?? They got folks being accused of murder an so forth that are needing help an have yu paid yur NAACP dues to try an give them funds to do so??
Annoyed

United States

#10 Mar 26, 2013
And, YOU still cannot spell.
sweetness

Grinnell, IA

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Yo BS Man wrote:
Who be that state certified surveyer that you speak about? He needs to learn how to read the GPS readings. What you think????
I think yu are unmannerly an inappropriate an yu need to leave law officers alone. They got the job an yu didnt. So go light that up an watch it shine.
sweetness

Grinnell, IA

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Annoyed wrote:
And, YOU still cannot spell.
Yu dont need a comma there. An yu cant listen either, I already told yu to shut up so quit becoming distracted an do that.
Hey Ole Sweetone

Douglas, GA

#13 Mar 27, 2013
Who you say graduated from Lanier County High? Better do some checking?
sweetness

Grinnell, IA

#14 Mar 27, 2013
I know cause I graduated LCHS. Yu must be an alien so go away. An check on that.
Yo Sweettie

Perry, GA

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Can u say DROPOUT and G E D ?
Yo More B S

Warner Robins, GA

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Read the Lanier County paper I sees a DIVORCE coming, wonder who will move out.
sweetness

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jun 24, 2013
Yo Sweettie wrote:
Can u say DROPOUT and G E D ?
i say it 50 times if i wanna how about that.
Lakeland

Fitzgerald, GA

#18 Jun 26, 2013
NAACP (giggles)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdosta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can we talk about the new federal lawsuit? 5 hr jFa 11,093
Melt Thread II (Jan '16) 6 hr proving ground 1,684
Good News Thread (Jan '16) 7 hr Sheriff Bort 2,021
crooked trump 11 hr JustTookAhugeTrump 117
Trump supporters > 21 hr STM 2,334
Donald Trump Presidency Playlist > Fri proving ground 2
Obama's mess. Fri proving ground 162

Valdosta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance