Denali Highway to Valdez - Valdez, Al...

Denali Highway to Valdez - Valdez, Alaska, United States

There are 1 comment on the TravelPod.com Recent Updates story from Jul 7, 2010, titled Denali Highway to Valdez - Valdez, Alaska, United States. In it, TravelPod.com Recent Updates reports that:

Tips for travelers: 1) The road is good condition for an unsealed road, small potholes and loose gravel; 2) There is a fuel stop at 53 miles but I wouldn't risk it, fill up at the gas station at the entrance of the highway, probably cheaper too; 3) Get the mile by mile guide that tells you what to look out for at www.explorenorth.com; 4) We drove ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TravelPod.com Recent Updates.

food wars maybe

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jul 26, 2010
... and were overtaken twice for the whole 135 miles.

The highway ends near Paxson with spectacular views of Gulkana and Gakona glaciers and Alaskan ranges.

This was out dinner stop, a BBQ with both in view, awesome.

We didn't see much wildlife apart ... Comment?

YouTube - Russian Scientists Warn: Toxic Rain Could Destroy North America/ Due to BP Chemical??

http://www.topix.com/world/canada/2010/07/you...

Related Topix: Valdez, AK, Paxson, AK, Gulkana, AK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valdez Music Thread (Oct '12) Dec '15 Musikologist 11
News 'This Book is Gay': Wasilla library mulls futur... (Nov '15) Nov '15 GayleWood 13
News Remembering the Great Alaska Earthquake of 1964 (Mar '15) Aug '15 Curious 2
News Exxon Valdez Oil Spill: 25 Years Later, Effects... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 3
News Legislature considers $150m to help oil refineries (Apr '14) Apr '14 important stories 1
News Great Alaska Earthquake shook Alaska 50 years ago (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 4
News Seismic shift: How the Good Friday Earthquake o... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdez Mortgages