Missed connection Mid 80's Subaru "h...

Missed connection Mid 80's Subaru "hope it will make it" Wagon

Posted in the Valdez Forum

Phillips Head

The Dalles, OR

#1 Oct 19, 2008
Missed connection:
September 23rd …We were stopped about 150 miles from TOK junction at a scenic pull out. We had just waited for a construction “road block”. After they reopened the road, we both pulled of the side of road to take pictures. You were kind enough to take a picture of me and my father, and then we took your picture. You were heading to Valdez. You were driving a mid 80’ root beer brown “hope it will make it” Subaru wagon.
I was at a total loss for words, I really wanted to ask your name and #. We were headed back to Wishram, WA. I hope fate will find you, and you can find a way to reach me if interested. R~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Valdez Music Thread (Oct '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 10
News Remembering the Great Alaska Earthquake of 1964 Mar '15 Andy 1
News Exxon Valdez Oil Spill: 25 Years Later, Effects... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Tuco Blondie 3
News Legislature considers $150m to help oil refineries (Apr '14) Apr '14 important stories 1
News Great Alaska Earthquake shook Alaska 50 years ago (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 4
News Seismic shift: How the Good Friday Earthquake o... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Alaska Edition January 31, 2014 (Feb '14) Feb '14 is fake snow falling 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdez Mortgages