Comments
1 - 20 of 114 Comments Last updated Jun 2, 2014
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
McDonald Family

Lenoir, NC

#1 Mar 15, 2013
Are you as tired as the rest of us over the terrible/slow service at the Lenoir Walmart? It takes forever to get checked out on the one or two lanes they have open even during busy times. The store manager is Kim Hefner and she has been asked and asked to do something about the awful lines there…and she has done nothing. Please do one of two things: 1. Go to: https://secure.opinionlab.com/ccc01/comment_c... or simply Google Walmart, scroll to the bottom,look uner "Help" and you will find "Feedback" at the bottom. Simply fill out that form.
Once there, simply fill out the form telling Walmart how terrible the check-out situation really is. Or…
2. Write and send a letter to:
Mike Duke
President and CEO
Walmart
702 Southwest 8th Street
Bentonville, AR 27216
Things won’t get better if we don’t tell some level of management that will listen and act. Nobody at the store in Lenoir is listening……..
Henry W

Lenoir, NC

#2 Mar 16, 2013
I can't tell you the number of people I know who have simply given up shopping at the Lenoir Walmart because of the long lines to check out. There is NEVER a manager there to oversee the situation. It often takes longer to check out at the Lenoir Walmart than it took to do the actual shopping. TERRIBLE SERVICE!
Another idea

Sherrills Ford, NC

#3 Mar 16, 2013
If you shop at local places, you will get much better service and more people in our area will have jobs. Shopping at Walmart is tempting and cheap, but they hurt us all in the long run.
Pike Bishop

Enfield, IL

#4 Mar 16, 2013
Having 1 check out line open in a store that size shows nothing but contempt for the customer. Vote with your feet and dollars and shop elsewhere.
Dollar general gets most of my business anymore
Will Jones

Lenoir, NC

#5 Mar 17, 2013
The lines have been really bad. We were in the store and waited well over 20 minutes to check out....only two lines open on a busy Saturday morning. We asked the cashier, who was working hard, but was clearly overworked, why they didn't have more lines open. She said "there were pleny of people to work, but Miss Hefner had cut back everybody's hours." Is this manager just totally out of touch? We've started shopping at Just Save...lines are fast there.
locally

Lenoir, NC

#6 Mar 17, 2013
The other problem is that they will open the quick checkout lines for 20 items or less and you will have someone with a full cart. Rules should be enforced!!
Susan

Lenoir, NC

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Cattle-call. That is the Lenoir Walmart shopping experience. One of the most de-humanizing experiences ever. Why do they have all those lines that are always closed? Unemployment this high in Caldwell County, minimum wage employees, and they can't get more lines open?
Get over it

Lenoir, NC

#8 Mar 18, 2013
It's called 1 800 WALMART

Pick up the phone. Press the buttons. Complain to them because your whining and crying ain't going to get anything done here.
change

High Point, NC

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Susan wrote:
Cattle-call. That is the Lenoir Walmart shopping experience. One of the most de-humanizing experiences ever. Why do they have all those lines that are always closed? Unemployment this high in Caldwell County, minimum wage employees, and they can't get more lines open?
I learned very quickly, drive the extra few miles to the Granite Wal-Mart.. Totally different environment and actually found prices slightly cheaper there on several items.
Tired

Lenoir, NC

#10 Mar 19, 2013
What has happened to this store? So unfriendly. The staff looks tired and unmotivated. The check-out lines are very long every time I go there. Bad management?
Tell me why

Lenoir, NC

#12 Mar 19, 2013
I too have noticed the long waits at the Lenoir Walmart. What has happened there?
Profit

Lenoir, NC

#13 Mar 19, 2013
It doesn't take a genius to know it's all about profits people! If the store makes a certain profit every year then the managers and full time people get cut a bonus checks. So why should the give a crap about you and your wait if it comes between them and their checks???

1-800-WALMART
1-800-925-6278 <-- For the idiots
Granite Falls Walmart

Lenoir, NC

#14 Mar 20, 2013
I tried it out yesterday. What a different experience. Friendly staff that didn' seem over-worked and through the check-out line in minutes. Why can Walmart do this in GF but not Lenoir????
Slam Dunk

Lenoir, NC

#15 Mar 21, 2013
So Walmart moves to Lenoir; puts everyone else out of business; then raises prices; and now isn't even staffing their check-out lines. What choice do we really have? The fact is, they've done it and they are shoving it down our throat. At least the big manager there (who probably isn't from the area) is making great money while we suffer.
FIY

Lenoir, NC

#16 Mar 21, 2013
1(one)-8(eight)-0(zero)-0(zero )-9(nine)-2(two)-5(five)-6(six )-2(two)-7(seven)-8(eight)

Call them and gripe. Griping here isn't going to change a dang thing. Don't like Lenoir Walmart? THEN DON'T SHOP THERE! People go elsewhere they will either go out of business or change their policies. By while the sheep of Lenoir just keep baaaing along and give their money to Walmart then Walmart wins because they crap you say here doesn't change the function of their day or their lives.

Better yet! You are SO smart and know SO much more then big business! Open your own store here in Lenoir then let the other sheep of Lenoir drive you out of business with the constant griping and complaining.
Clueless

Lenoir, NC

#17 Mar 22, 2013
Obviously the concept of "socialization of conflict" is totally lost on FIY....along with, no doubt, long division.......
Was there

Lenoir, NC

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Was there recently and took over 20 minutes to work my way through the line. Please call and let the powers that be know how bad it is........
FIY

Lenoir, NC

#19 Mar 22, 2013
Was there wrote:
Was there recently and took over 20 minutes to work my way through the line. Please call and let the powers that be know how bad it is........
Agree! Call! Whining here gets you no where
Friday Night

Lenoir, NC

#20 Mar 23, 2013
Only two full lanes open last night (Friday) about 9:00 p.m. Lines all the way acros the aisles. No management on duty. The usual bad staffing job at the Lenoir Walmart. When are they going to staff this store?
Walart customer

Lenoir, NC

#21 Mar 23, 2013
I was there Friday afternoon and the lines were backed up like crazy. I stood in line for well over 20 minutes and watched as all the other lines moved just as slowly.

There were only a few lanes open at each end of the vast amount of registers that they have. I can't understand for the life of me what's up with the manager of that store. It's easy to walk out there and see how terrible it is, not only for the customers, but the few cashiers that are there.

Those poor cashiers are bombarded with customers and I know they're doing their best in a bad situation. I try my best to be friendly and kind to the cashiers when I finally get up to my turn. It's not their fault how stupidly that store is being operated but I figure some idiot customers take it out on them.

I know we can call and complain etc etc but what the heck is up with the management that is "in that store"? They have eyes and can see the daily chaos themselves! Management needs to buck up and fix this problem. Period!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr ben 58,806
Lance Wilson 5 hr Blue Belly 66
GAMEWLL ELEMENTARY needs a light 6 hr needs help 6
Wheels Car Lot 7 hr roy 1
the change 7 hr gstring 1
Graduation project for Caldwell County Seniors (Oct '10) 9 hr surprise 23
Man, 40, drowns after hitting rocks in cliff jump 9 hr Craig Stevens 1
•••
•••
Valdese Dating