$1,000 reward for info

$1,000 reward for info

Posted in the Valdese Forum

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 12, 2013
$1,000 reward for info on missing items removed from building on Connelly Springs Rd.Partial list includes SS fridge, white side by side fridge, gas wall heater, gas log set, dish washer,rolling portable a/c and much more. Exact date stolen unknown, occurred between Aug-Dec... Arrest and all that bs not needed, just indisputable proof of who, where and when. I will handle it from there and $1,000 cash is yours no questions asked. Somebody knows something, I want these sorry SOB's and willing to pay cash for credible and verifiable info..100% confidential as I prefer good old southern justice not involving law enforcement myself.
Watcher

Lenoir, NC

#2 Jan 13, 2013
karma wrote:
$1,000 reward for info on missing items removed from building on Connelly Springs Rd.Partial list includes SS fridge, white side by side fridge, gas wall heater, gas log set, dish washer,rolling portable a/c and much more. Exact date stolen unknown, occurred between Aug-Dec... Arrest and all that bs not needed, just indisputable proof of who, where and when. I will handle it from there and $1,000 cash is yours no questions asked. Somebody knows something, I want these sorry SOB's and willing to pay cash for credible and verifiable info..100% confidential as I prefer good old southern justice not involving law enforcement myself.
After u look in 2 Eaker...NCDL#******867711 ,[?? wounded knee ln. in Hudson N.C.??]

U decide and donate ur grand 2 the Caldwell County Battered Womens Program!
Charlotte, NC

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>After u look in 2 Eaker...NCDL#******867711 ,[?? wounded knee ln. in Hudson N.C.??]

Thanks, we will follow up..
Charlotte, NC

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>After u look in 2 Eaker...NCDL#******867711 ,[?? wounded knee ln. in Hudson N.C.??]

My yah..oo. e. mail. is. Karmakarma828 100% confidential. Any details helpful.
Lance in my Pants

Lenoir, NC

#5 Jan 14, 2013
It was me. $1000 money please.
Johnson City, TN

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Lance in my Pants wrote:
It was me.$1000 money please.
Glad you think it is cute, I fail to see the f*****g humor in a group of thieving SOB's.
Pardon Me

Lenoir, NC

#7 Jan 14, 2013
There is always a stupid remark made on every post regardless of what the post is about. Having property stolen is not something to make idiotic remarks about. Most people work hard to get what they have. A few people steal things instead of working for them. There is nothing worse than a thief.
It is a shame and disgrace that honest people have what they have worked for stolen by low down good for nothing trash.
I hope you find out who took your property and by all means serve some good southern justice to the piece of trash. If I knew who took your property I would tell you for free.
I challenge anyone out there who knows who took your property to tell. Someone knows......
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#8 Jan 15, 2013
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you think it is cute, I fail to see the f*****g humor in a group of thieving SOB's.
Dont't argue with IT, you only encourage IT
Lance in my Pants

Lenoir, NC

#9 Jan 15, 2013
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't see the humor? Hmmm. That's odd because THE JOKES ON YOU(because it was your stuff)! LOL.
Lance in my Pants

Lenoir, NC

#10 Jan 15, 2013
But in all seriousness I hope you find your stuff. Try 322 Maple, Mayberry.
Shelby, NC

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Pardon Me wrote:
There is always a stupid remark made on every post regardless of what the post is about. Having property stolen is not something to make idiotic remarks about. Most people work hard to get what they have. A few people steal things instead of working for them. There is nothing worse than a thief.
It is a shame and disgrace that honest people have what they have worked for stolen by low down good for nothing trash.
I hope you find out who took your property and by all means serve some good southern justice to the piece of trash. If I knew who took your property I would tell you for free.
I challenge anyone out there who knows who took your property to tell. Someone knows......
Thanks guys, keep the emails coming. Pieces of the puzzle falling into place nicely. Recovery of items look slim but ID of those involved is looking very positive so far. Amazing how people despise a thief even if it is their friends. Glad to know they are some decent people left in this world and actually willing to help bring justice to these lowlifes. Keep the info coming.
Just Wondering

Lenoir, NC

#12 Jan 16, 2013
karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks guys, keep the emails coming. Pieces of the puzzle falling into place nicely. Recovery of items look slim but ID of those involved is looking very positive so far. Amazing how people despise a thief even if it is their friends. Glad to know they are some decent people left in this world and actually willing to help bring justice to these lowlifes. Keep the info coming.
When you find out who it is and dispense your justice then the f***er will get the rest of what you've worked your ass off for. Lawyers live for open and shut cases like this and will be all over the dude before he even gets out of the hospital.
Jeana

Morganton, NC

#13 Jan 16, 2013
There are sure a lot of ignorant people in Caldwell, including the original poster. Get a life, Loser
Lenoir, NC

#14 Jan 16, 2013
Jeana wrote:
There are sure a lot of ignorant people in Caldwell, including the original poster. Get a life, Loser
Only in Caldwell Co. could such a comment be made. Let it happen to you, bet your attitude changes. I am sure you are a real winner :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP for President 10 min TrumpsManBoobs 105
Feds "EMBED" with Baltimore police after deadly... 11 min Trumps Fake Hairline 4
Ted Cruz said "I have a lot of skils" 13 min TrumpetsBlowers 9
Republicans LIE at GOP Liefest 14 min RepubicHairs 2
A Serious Look at Immigration 17 min Stiffy Nippys 166
This is a Test - The Cloward-Piven Strategy 3 hr Hillary C 242
Police Chase Dirt Bike Wilson Creek, Brown Moun... 3 hr Rocket J Squirrel 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages