Ponder This

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jul 16, 2013
If you plan on breaking into my house I hope your family has a emergency funeral plan for you because you will need it. Protect the 2nd Amendment. And I'm a proud black (legal) gun owner. And I support gun rights. I'm a proud southerner as well.
Ponder That

Morganton, NC

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Same goes here. And i'm a proud {legal} white gun owner. If you come here looking to steal my things, you won't see tomorrow. I support gun rights. I don't support machine guns. Or criminals {felons} with gun rights or guns at all.
Ponder This

Franklin, NC

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Amen ponder that. Is there any gun ranges around here.
scr

Greer, SC

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Ponder That wrote:
Same goes here. And i'm a proud {legal} white gun owner. If you come here looking to steal my things, you won't see tomorrow. I support gun rights. I don't support machine guns. Or criminals {felons} with gun rights or guns at all.
Once a felon always a felon, right?Bull.I am 60 years old and served 45 days on a "felony" thirty years ago.a felony that involved no violence and is now a misdemeanor.Here this and hear it good.I have a gun in my home for protection and I am not worried about what some self righteous jerk thinks of it.Taking away my civil rights on a bs felony that is now a misdemeanor is not right,but im a big boy and whats done is done.Let me tell you something else mister im not a felon im a human being,and im just as good as you.
Bubba

Gaffney, SC

#6 Jul 17, 2013
Ponder That wrote:
You may want to Educate YOURSELF. All Convicted Felons are not Criminals.

At some points in life one must do what they have to.

Yeah i was tried by my pears,convicted and sentenced.

But after 12 years i got a pice of paper that is signed by Jim Hunt under n.c. Gen. Statue S 14-415.1 (d)

I guess i shold have been smart like you and tell every one that if you steal my junk i will take your life.

B 4 you start i was protecting my 19 year old Daughter from her Coked up B/F.
Lockedncocked

Gaffney, SC

#7 Jul 17, 2013
Ponder This wrote:
If you plan on breaking into my house I hope your family has a emergency funeral plan for you because you will need it. Protect the 2nd Amendment. And I'm a proud black (legal) gun owner. And I support gun rights. I'm a proud southerner as well.
Have you ever seen the size of hole a 45 Black Powder pistole makes
scr

Greer, SC

#9 Jul 17, 2013
David523 wrote:
scr and Bubba as time goes by society and community mature bringing a more balanced and legitimate view of laws and appropriate punishment for crimes. If you truly believe the punishment was excessive you may want to consider petitioning the court to modify your past conviction to something better reflecting todays society and your life since your violation.
Society is not interested in complexity.Society desires simplicity,and what can be more simple than branding someone for life for a minor transgression?There are few judgements more satisfying than those which leave the person doing the judging with a nice toasty feeling of superiority.Excuse me if I dont hold my breath waiting for the restoration of my civil rights.But quitting is not in my nature.
advice

Newland, NC

#10 Jul 17, 2013
scr wrote:
<quoted text>Once a felon always a felon, right?Bull.I am 60 years old and served 45 days on a "felony" thirty years ago.a felony that involved no violence and is now a misdemeanor.Here this and hear it good.I have a gun in my home for protection and I am not worried about what some self righteous jerk thinks of it.Taking away my civil rights on a bs felony that is now a misdemeanor is not right,but im a big boy and whats done is done.Let me tell you something else mister im not a felon im a human being,and im just as good as you.
FYI. NC expungements laws changed last Jan making it much easier to erase non violent felonies if occurred 15 or 20 years ago. Takes a couple months but any attorney can file it for you. Not very costly either. Just a thought
scr

United States

#11 Jul 18, 2013
advice wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI. NC expungements laws changed last Jan making it much easier to erase non violent felonies if occurred 15 or 20 years ago. Takes a couple months but any attorney can file it for you. Not very costly either. Just a thought
Thanks.But I'm not from NC.
Ponder This

Lexington, NC

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Lockedncocked wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen the size of hole a 45 Black Powder pistole makes
Have you ever seen what the hole looks like from a .308
Ponder This

Lexington, NC

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to Educate YOURSELF. All Convicted Felons are not Criminals.
But after 12 years i got a pice of paper that is signed by Jim Hunt under n.c. Gen. Statue S 14-415.1 (d)
I guess i shold have been smart like you and tell every one that if you steal my junk i will take your life.

If your daughter knew better she would do better.
Ponder This

Lexington, NC

#14 Jul 18, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to Educate YOURSELF. All Convicted Felons are not Criminals.
And I have a sign posted signed by the sheriff which gives me the right to protect my property and assets with any means. So with that being said if you trespass on my property to cause harm I will not hesitate to use my firearm. No warnings necessary.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#15 Jul 18, 2013
Ponder This wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have a sign posted signed by the sheriff which gives me the right to protect my property and assets with any means. So with that being said if you trespass on my property to cause harm I will not hesitate to use my firearm. No warnings necessary.
Most people in America have a right to defend their assets,I dont need a sheriff to sign anything for that.
Ponder This

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jul 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Most people in America have a right to defend their assets,I dont need a sheriff to sign anything for that.
Ok tough guy.
Ponder This

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jul 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Most people in America have a right to defend their assets,I dont need a sheriff to sign anything for that.
And nobody was asking for your opinion.
waco1909

Greer, SC

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Ponder This wrote:
<quoted text>
And nobody was asking for your opinion.
This is topix.I will give my opinion where and when I want to.I dont see anyone soliciting your damn opinion here either big mouth.

Since: Jul 13

Corinth, MS

#19 Jul 19, 2013
Am a proud gun owner as well,but am not dumb enough to not support background checks. All I can say is I dnt want crzy ppl,criminals,or terrorist taking advantage of the loop holes in our gun laws 2 take innocent life. Can't hav blood on my hands,i gota stnd by the bible 1st & then protect the 2nd amendment.
Phoenix

Greer, SC

#20 Jul 19, 2013
I am not necessarily proud to own a gun,but in the world of today a man has to protect his family.I know how to use guns,repair guns and properly maintain guns.The army was kind enough to teach me how to shoot and care for weapons.I support the Second Amendment fully.
Ponder This

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Jul 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>This is topix.I will give my opinion where and when I want to.I dont see anyone soliciting your damn opinion here either big mouth.
I started this here thread dummass!!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#23 Jul 21, 2013
Ponder This wrote:
<quoted text>
I started this here thread dummass!!
Could be.You'd be surprised at how people can hijack your Topix name and pretend to be you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 4 min State of Florida 79
26 dead in West Virginia flooding! 1 hr Yes Liberal 6
The Logic Fails me: 1 hr State of Florida 220
House Panel investigation said Hillary did no w... 1 hr Yes Liberal 1
Chimpcongo, the gift that keeps on giving. 1 hr Robert 2
Did God curse the Negro?. 2 hr Robert 7
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 2 hr TSF 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages