First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jon

Morganton, NC

#42 Oct 7, 2013
gee vee wrote:
<quoted text>
They're pre-packaged because of the low quality, a trick to unload them on someone. Obviously you can't bring them back after taking them home, so that's why people sample grapes, the idea is to not take home the sour ones.
no the deal is to take something for free.Still stealing.
gee vee

Lenoir, NC

#43 Oct 7, 2013
jon wrote:
<quoted text>no the deal is to take something for free.Still stealing.
I was in there today, and every single pack was open. The grapes are in re-sealable packages, to allow people to sample if they need to. It's not a big deal because taste is subjective, what some people like others don't. It's not any different than having a penny dish at the convenience stores to help yourself to a penny, because a grape literally is only worth a penny. If you like I will personally pay for every grape that gets stolen from the Lenoir Wal-Mart.
LMAO

Hickory, NC

#44 Oct 8, 2013
gee vee wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in there today, and every single pack was open. The grapes are in re-sealable packages, to allow people to sample if they need to. It's not a big deal because taste is subjective, what some people like others don't. It's not any different than having a penny dish at the convenience stores to help yourself to a penny, because a grape literally is only worth a penny. If you like I will personally pay for every grape that gets stolen from the Lenoir Wal-Mart.
I hope you enjoy those free grapes, I wiped my buggers in those bags.
Agree

Hickory, NC

#45 Oct 8, 2013
I Agree LMAO I am now making it a habbit of scratching my butt and handling the grapes every time I visit wal-mart. So for you folks testing the grapes just remember your kissing my butt every time you eat one.
Obagrape

Morganton, NC

#46 Oct 8, 2013
I think we all died and went back to kindergarten.
gee vee

Lenoir, NC

#47 Oct 8, 2013
To be honest... I don't even eat grapes.

If I did, I think my immune system could handle a little shit and boogers.
Agree

Hickory, NC

#48 Oct 9, 2013
gee vee wrote:
Good Luck with that...
Ticklemyanus

Lincolnton, NC

#49 Oct 9, 2013
gee vee wrote:
You obviously don't know that Hep B&C and C Diff just to name a few illnesses live up too a week in human poop out side the body.
billy

Lenoir, NC

#50 Nov 9, 2013
if youre hungry ,you get a soda &sandwich eat while pushing cart,when finished leave cart behind go to check out and pay for a pack of gum and leave!
Walmart radiation

Naples, NC

#51 Nov 20, 2013
Sherri wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at walmart and taking one or two grapes is not a problem. The problem is when you EAT 10-12 out of several bags.. And then there is the idiots who pick out a pair of high priced shoes and trade boxes with cheaper price on them thinking us ckers are gonna scan the box instead of the shoes inside the box. This seems to be a big thing with black males. Then there is the idiots who come in with the wore out cloths and try on cloths and try to walk out of the store with them on. Another black male thing. Then you have the people who grab a pack of crackers and eat them along with a soda to chase them down and leave the bottle and wrappers on the shelve somewhere. This is a young white woman thing. See... I work in loss prevention and most people dont realize that EYES are EVERYWHERE in walmart. We catch you doing these things all the time. Along with scratching your ass and balls, Picking your nose and yes eating the boogers..Some things, is small enough, we dont act on. Others we do. So the next time you are in walmart, the person pushing the shopping cart down the same isle as you MAY NOT be another shopper, Might just be a undercover loss prevention person. And yes we can and WILL arrest you.
LOL.
A typical wanna be bad ass "loss prevention" undercover, under paid and over ruled Walmart employee.
You "loss prevention" bastards are a joke. You probably do catch the every day average idiot who decides to "try" it one time.
You know as well as most intelligent people that Walmart FUNDS the police departments so they are Wally worlds bitch.
To anyone paying attention YOU ... the Loss prevention (same as a mall cop) make your self so obvious its laughable.

This is to anyone out there who wants to have fun picking out the "under cover" Walmart mall cops. Just look for some goofy prick that keeps following you, some how pops up on every isle picking up random items while usually talking to the other wanna be cop that is sitting on their fat ass in the video surveillance room watching the wanna be under cover idiot follow you.

Btw... For those who do not know, Walmart's products are made by children that are MADE to work every day, for basically NOTHING.

Walmart takes taxes out on their employees, but Walmart does not pay a single tax to the government. They created their own loop holes to get around having to pay taxes.

Fact: Walmart takes out LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES on their employees without their knowledge. When the employee dies, Walmart cashes in because they make their self the beneficiary and 99% of the time the family has no clue that Walmart made 100k off of your loved ones death.

Fact: When you walking out the doors at ANY Walmart, you do NOT have to stop and show anyone a receipt. Not even if the stupid ass alarm goes off. Just keep walking, ignore the bastards and leave.
Most of the time the 105 yr old door greeter cant see the receipt to even read it anyway.

Fact:(this is the big one) The loss prevention/wanna be mall security guard can NOT touch you. They can NOT physically detain you. If they put one hand on you, simply lay down and start yelling for someone to call an ambulance. You just hit the jack pot once you settle your lawsuit.

Fact: Walmart does NOT raise prices because of shop lifters stealing their Chinese trash. They use "shop lifting and employee theft" as an EXCUSE to raise prices.
Think about it. This racist, and discriminating company profits BILLIONS ....instead of raising the prices, they could just settle for a couple million in losses and still take home BILLIONS.

I hate all Walmarts. They have destroyed Americas local businesses and allot of lives as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 2 hr Rock 3,572
Why do lesbians pick ugly women. (Jan '12) 6 hr Really 46
Trainwreck because of sour diesel 7 hr theWman 1
Childrens Christmas Event 9 hr Seriously 6
Nine arrested in unrelated drug investigations 12 hr Stand 5
"Topix 39 celebrities who are atheist." 20 hr Ron Curry 3
Benghazi AP Photo (Oct '12) Fri Crgirrl 4
Valdese Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web