Ashamed

Henrico, NC

#1 May 12, 2012
I'm ashamed to be from the south . The south is not as it once was . People here have went backwards in the scheme of evolution .

&fe ature=player_embedded
Bubba

Angier, NC

#2 May 12, 2012
We are equally ashamed that we have people living in the south that do not believe in the voting process and commence to crying, complaining and threatening to boycott our state because a vote did not go your way. You can go to any state in the union and make a video just as this. If the scheme of evolution is that we are turning into a nation of queers and perverts, then we need more people as these that you're trying to make fun of. If you don't like it here and want to move, we will be glad to help give you a quick kick in the a## to help you across the border. You would fit in much better in New Yawk, Californy or Joiesy anyways.
Ashamed

Henrico, NC

#3 May 12, 2012
Bubba wrote:
We are equally ashamed that we have people living in the south that do not believe in the voting process and commence to crying, complaining and threatening to boycott our state because a vote did not go your way. You can go to any state in the union and make a video just as this. If the scheme of evolution is that we are turning into a nation of queers and perverts, then we need more people as these that you're trying to make fun of. If you don't like it here and want to move, we will be glad to help give you a quick kick in the a## to help you across the border. You would fit in much better in New Yawk, Californy or Joiesy anyways.
Yor attitude and stupidity is whats wrong with this country .

I feel sorry for you:(

Most of all i feel sorry for this great nation that is full of people Just like you , ignorant , judgemental , close minded and plain stupid .
Ashamed

Henrico, NC

#4 May 12, 2012
Bubba wrote:
Wy should there even be a vote how SOMEBODY else lives their lives ?

And Don't say " ITS IN THE BIBLE" because that's really all you have .

No Voting or any kind of laws should be made based on religion .

I was born and raised in the south and i ain't going anywhere . Its gonna take people like me to change things pal.

and what the h3ll does gay people got to do with perverts you really are stupid .
Ashamed

Henrico, NC

#6 May 13, 2012
Bubba

Angier, NC

#7 May 21, 2012
Ashamed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yor attitude and stupidity is whats wrong with this country .
I feel sorry for you:(
Most of all i feel sorry for this great nation that is full of people Just like you , ignorant , judgemental , close minded and plain stupid .
And I'm the judgmental one, lol.
Ashamed

Henrico, NC

#8 May 21, 2012
N.C. Pastor Charles Worley , Maiden NC Preacher Just this week with people in the congregation cheering him on .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Bowman (Dec '13) 42 min Just saying 47
welfare and nc lottery 47 min Oh really 38
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 1 hr Ben 762
Craigslist (Mar '13) 2 hr Giving up 54
Joey 2 hr Dudethatsmessedup 11
Wreck 6 hr Ccresident 4
What A Waste 6 hr just wondering 1
•••
•••

Valdese Jobs