Did you hear

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Did you hear this jerk band his stepson and stepdaughter from seeing their dying mother at the hospital??

Please pray her their mother and for them in this time of need.
jackson

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

JD probably didn't want her to catch 'the bug' from one of them in her last days, dirty scum they are...
okay

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

JD is the one that got mad that they couldn't get near during the first surgery when they were sick. This time they did try to be there for her but he blocked them. They love there mom. Plus he has a twisted relationship with the other step daughter and tried to have an affair with the oldest stepdaughter and she told him off and then another one with the stepson's first wife. So who is the scum?
Marylou

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

They are all scum
blahblahblah

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

if you have a problem with somebody, why not be man/woman enough to take it to their face? Not everybody wants to hear everybody else's dirt on topix.
pricebs

Lawndale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Who the heck really cares? Fah-Q to all the family, die, rest in HE11 all of you

Since: Oct 10

Lenoir

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

JD and his wife are the hardest working, most caring couple my husband and I have had the pleasure to be friends with for many years. They would give away their last slice of bread if someone needed it, this county as well as my family are blessed to have them.

How sad that people can come online and just try to ruin the reputation of great people. The starter of this thread must have no respect or care for JDs wife or they would not have done this to her.

JDs wife is doing well as I had a visit with her this week. Maybe the starter of this thread should put their energy into a prayer for forgiveness.
Just Saying

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Prayers for forgiveness? You don't know your friends very well then do you? Last piece of bread? No way! JD is greedy and a hoarder.

I love Ruby but wouldn't waste my breath on JD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Valdese Discussions

Search the Valdese Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 24 min State of Florida 55,736
Why Live trashy 4 hr Dave 6
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies 5 hr My loving man 38
Foothills Internal Medicine (Guarino) 6 hr Nana-A 20
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 7 hr Rube Walker 16
Lenoir Police Department 17 hr KEEPIN IR REAL 12
Jack Arnold (Mar '13) Jul 8 kkb. 3
•••
•••
•••
Valdese Dating

more search filters

less search filters