TSF

Holly Springs, NC

#809 Jul 29, 2013
You just cannot seem to get the idea of reasonable doubt through your thick head. If there is reasonable doubt, there can be no murder conviction. Is the Martin case a miscarriage of justice? I don't know, and neither do you or anyone else besides Zimmerman. But our rule of law has found that there was reasonable doubt, therefore no conviction. So you want to cancel the law and have a mob lynching of an Hispanic man. You are a racist and anarchist. Just go out and buy some sheets and pointed hats and return us to the 19 th century.
So you want more violence to honor Travon? I don't, but I will not walk in fear of thugs, punks, thieves and idiots.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
The existing law in Florida was the reason there wasn't a hung jury in the case according to the juror who said their hands were tied and that Zimmerman "got away with murder", whether 'stand your ground' was used in court as a defense or not. Some will bring violence with them in any large gathering. Get used to it. There is more to come. Not condoning the violence associated, but you don't think individuals who view this as a miscarriage of justice have the right to express themselves in protests? It's simple. If you do not want to be attacked by some jackel, stay away! Otherwise your pressence there opens up the opportunity for danger. That is reasonable enough to conclude, isn't it?
Larry Darryl and Darryl

Asheville, NC

#810 Jul 29, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remember, the defense was based on Self-Defense and the "Stand Your Ground" was NOT Part of the Defense Case.
Even based on NC law he wasn't guilty of murder.
The stand your ground laws mean nothing when you are being assaulted, head repeatedly bashed against the pavement and are in fear of your life. The stand your ground wasn't even used as a defense in this trial. Some people are just too dense or don't want to understand any of the facts of this case. This State Of Florida guy is just a wannabe Nancy Grace, spinning and weaving a story he wants everyone to believe not caring if it's fact or fiction.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#811 Jul 29, 2013
Larry Darryl and Darryl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, The black reign of terror is soon to be a thing of the past.
At least in Florida anyway!
Who among the Zimmerman supporters would like to tell me if this is a racist statement or not?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#812 Jul 29, 2013
TFS would you like to be the first to comment? Larry?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#813 Jul 29, 2013
Sorry, TSF?(Got the initials wrong) Give us your opinion of racism on the above quote by Larry.
Hank

Smartt, TN

#814 Jul 30, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Who among the Zimmerman supporters would like to tell me if this is a racist statement or not?
.Care to hear some of the racist comments of Al Sharpton?.What is your point moron?
Hank

Smartt, TN

#815 Jul 30, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
When the masses perceive that an injustice has been rendered, protest is the American way to respond. Right or wrong in our way of thinking as to the cause, it is something that the Bill of Rights guarentees. Stand your ground will render more and more of this type of protest.
The"masses?" What kind of communist basta$d are you?
Hank

Smartt, TN

#816 Jul 30, 2013
I tell you what State, you ever meet me on the street you bertter have a gun, cause I'd like to see how you like your head beat into the concrete.
Bubba

Clayton, NC

#817 Jul 30, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing racist about his comment, I see hope and change.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#819 Jul 30, 2013
Bubba wrote:
<quoted text>I see nothing racist about his comment, I see hope and change.
Now THAT'S FUNNY!
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#820 Jul 30, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text> .Care to hear some of the racist comments of Al Sharpton?.What is your point moron?
I am not defending any racist, black or white. For the record, give me some of Al Sharpton's racist comments since you insist.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#821 Jul 30, 2013
The way you can pinpoint a racist is that they wash their hands clean on their side and always point to the other race as great offenders. It never fails. That includes all racists, black and white. Now, did Larry make a racist comment, TSF?
Hank

United States

#822 Jul 30, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not defending any racist, black or white. For the record, give me some of Al Sharpton's racist comments since you insist.
"black people were inventing mathematics while white people were hiding in caves".That was a quote of his on the O'Reilly show last night.I have a while bunch more if you need them.
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#823 Jul 30, 2013
Hank wrote:
I tell you what State, you ever meet me on the street you bertter have a gun, cause I'd like to see how you like your head beat into the concrete.
Gee Hank, Do you think we would recogize each other? What would be my crime for such a criminal action to occur?
Hank

United States

#825 Jul 30, 2013
"We were teaching mathematics and philosophy before those Greek [email protected] ever got around to it." Al Sharpton.
Hank

United States

#826 Jul 30, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Hank, Do you think we would recogize each other? What would be my crime for such a criminal action to occur?
I think you followed me.
Hank

United States

#827 Jul 30, 2013
State of Florida there is something you should know about me old boy.I'm smarter than the average bear.Who was it that said you were an"ersatz intellectual"?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#828 Jul 30, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text> "black people were inventing mathematics while white people were hiding in caves".That was a quote of his on the O'Reilly show last night.I have a while bunch more if you need them.
Yes, a bad statement by the Reverend without any proof. Do you think Larry's statement about the black reign of terror was racist?
State of Florida

Huntersville, NC

#829 Jul 30, 2013
Hank wrote:
<quoted text> I think you followed me.
I don't follow people, so it couldn't be me. You may attack the wrong Topix responder. Now, that would be bad.
Hank

United States

#830 Jul 30, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't follow people, so it couldn't be me. You may attack the wrong Topix responder. Now, that would be bad.
Don't worry old boy.I'm just going to exercise myright to attack you if you follow me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alt-left blames every one on earth for Charlott... 4 min southern at heart 151
The Nastiest Confederate Monument 45 min wtf 14
Liberals incensed,Trump still President 3 hr southern at heart 15
Lefties: Blow up Mt.Rushmore,level Mt.Vernon 3 hr southern at heart 2
Stanford wants to"abolish whiteness"! 3 hr southern at heart 27
Let Robert E.Lee Statues Stand, He Was Gay! 4 hr waco1909 9
Victoria microwaves kitten 4 hr waco1909 24

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance