TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#720 Jul 23, 2013
I don't know why some find stand your ground so disturbing. My grandpa taught us stand your ground with the words: "Its better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6." Eliminating the law will change nothing for those who are forced to face the choice between killing or being killed.
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not involved in the protests for Martin. However, I will protest the "Stand your ground" laws. I don't view myself as a white apologist because the race of the individuals does not give me any concern. The law disturbs me and that is where my anger is directed. I agree that there is no sense in keeping this conversation going. Your view is your view, and mine is mine. That's OK with me.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#721 Jul 23, 2013
It certainly IS NOT funny when circumstance results in such a tragedy. In his youth and inexperience , the Martin kid made a fatal bad choice. Not funny. Zimmerman , in his youth and inexperience, set himself up for a life changing trauma from which consequence he will never fully recover. Not funny either.
hahasofunny wrote:
thadarkydiedthamexicanwalkedWH ITEPOWERLIVESONTHANKYOUJESUS!

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#722 Jul 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
It certainly IS NOT funny when circumstance results in such a tragedy. In his youth and inexperience , the Martin kid made a fatal bad choice. Not funny. Zimmerman , in his youth and inexperience, set himself up for a life changing trauma from which consequence he will never fully recover. Not funny either.
<quoted text>
No lie.
Larry Darryl and Darryl

Asheville, NC

#723 Jul 23, 2013
I wish everyone would take the time to watch this video. It explains a lot about what really happened that night.

TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#724 Jul 23, 2013
Joshua

Holly Springs, NC

#728 Jul 25, 2013
Marietta Daily Journal, 7/3/13:

You don't know me. My name was Joshua Chellew, red headed white male, age 36. I was beaten to death by
Four south Cobb teenagers who are in custody in connection with my beating death on Mableton Parkway early Sunday morningÂ…
Four teenagers started a fight with me at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked me and left me unconscious in the center of a 5 lane highway, they then walked away and I was eventually hit by a car.
Obama nor Eric Holder has mentioned my murder nor has the the justice department started a massive investigation. If Obama had 4 sons, would they look like my killers?

This might be why. Joshua Chellew:know me.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#729 Jul 25, 2013
Another lady on the Zimmerman Jury came forward today in an interview with Robin Roberts and said that Zimmerman "got away with murder", but Florida law kept their hands tied in handing down a conviction.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#731 Jul 25, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like the jury did the job they were there to do. Listened to the Prosecution, Defense and instructions from the court, followed by considering ALL the testimony within the framework of the courts instructions – completing with an appropriate verdict. We can only hope every jury applies themselves so well.
Maybe so, but she was holding out for a conviction. She only changed her vote due to Florida law. She sounded as if she really regretted that she did not stand firm. Did you see the interview?
Dang

Greer, SC

#733 Jul 26, 2013
David523 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not see the interview but what you have described is a strong and honest person. She heard the testimony and developed an opinion yet when applying the law, her opinion could not be validated.
People are not convicted on opinion, otherwise think of the results. The law and evidence were applied and the jury ruled as it should be and has been since the founding of the courts.
Indrid Cold

Princeton, NC

#734 Jul 26, 2013
If people were tried and convicted on opinion, ALL liberals would be hung!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#735 Jul 26, 2013
Indrid Cold wrote:
If people were tried and convicted on opinion, ALL liberals would be hung!
They were, back in 1776

“Vote”

Houston

#736 Jul 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
Another lady on the Zimmerman Jury came forward today in an interview with Robin Roberts and said that Zimmerman "got away with murder", but Florida law kept their hands tied in handing down a conviction.
And yet another juror said"Martin had it coming".The trial is over.Keep grasping at straws all you want.

“Vote”

Houston

#737 Jul 26, 2013
The term"my baby mama"is there for a reason.The man is not married to the mother of his kid.Therefore he can't say,"my wife".Black men desert child rearing. While everyone makes excuses for them.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#738 Jul 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> And yet another juror said"Martin had it coming".The trial is over.Keep grasping at straws all you want.
Remember, we have an agreement. I could have responded to some of the things you have said, but I have honored the agreement.

“Vote”

Houston

#739 Jul 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, we have an agreement. I could have responded to some of the things you have said, but I have honored the agreement.
Fine Florida.It will be that way.
Dang

Greer, SC

#740 Jul 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The term"my baby mama"is there for a reason.The man is not married to the mother of his kid.Therefore he can't say,"my wife".Black men desert child rearing. While everyone makes excuses for them.
Why is it that is not addressed in the media until a tragic event. Yet, there are some leaders that are trying to get the "mind set" to change and I wish them well.
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#741 Jul 26, 2013
Dang wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that is not addressed in the media until a tragic event. Yet, there are some leaders that are trying to get the "mind set" to change and I wish them well.
Don't worry! With this law, you will see many more similar events in the future. It will happen many times again.
Larry Darryl and Darryl

Asheville, NC

#742 Jul 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry! With this law, you will see many more similar events in the future. It will happen many times again.
You're right, The black reign of terror is soon to be a thing of the past.
At least in Florida anyway!
State of Florida

Charlotte, NC

#743 Jul 26, 2013
Larry Darryl and Darryl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, The black reign of terror is soon to be a thing of the past.
At least in Florida anyway!
So, your goals is to kill blacks? What about white criminals? Killing them, too, or cutting them slack?
Zig Zag

Greer, SC

#744 Jul 26, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your goals is to kill blacks? What about white criminals? Killing them, too, or cutting them slack?
No need for that.They`re doing a great job of it themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK LEAVES EU, Obama saddened. 9 min Gin Mill 156
George Will leaves GOP, over Trump. 32 min Gin Mill 40
Orlando Shooting STAGED!! Fake crying, reading ... 46 min Gin Mill 95
Coalition forces target ISIS-convoy leaving Fal... 52 min Yes Liberal 1
Did God curse the Negro?. 58 min Gin Mill 44
Pentagon drops ban on Transgender troops. 1 hr Yes Liberal 1
The Logic Fails me: 3 hr State of Florida 263

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance