Valdese mayor announces support for a...

Valdese mayor announces support for alcohol sales

There are 4 comments on the Morganton News Herald story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Valdese mayor announces support for alcohol sales. In it, Morganton News Herald reports that:

Valdese Mayor Jim Hatley on Thursday night announced his support for alcoholic beverage sales in Valdese.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Morganton News Herald.

liveing

Canton, NC

#1 Dec 4, 2009
i would like to say why in the world would they want to sale that garbage in a beautifull town like valdese, i go threw everything alcohol can possibly put you threw i have to set and watch my boyfriend suffer everyday from what that stuff did to his brain from years of drinking that garbage gave him wernickes disease of the brain and now he has to take pills everyday just to be able to walk so i pray and hope they never pass it so that nasty filthy garbage will never be sold in a wonderfull town like valdese the only thing it will do is take over your life and make you miserable, and just watch the crime rate go up.
jott

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2009
liveing wrote:
i would like to say why in the world would they want to sale that garbage in a beautifull town like valdese, i go threw everything alcohol can possibly put you threw i have to set and watch my boyfriend suffer everyday from what that stuff did to his brain from years of drinking that garbage gave him wernickes disease of the brain and now he has to take pills everyday just to be able to walk so i pray and hope they never pass it so that nasty filthy garbage will never be sold in a wonderfull town like valdese the only thing it will do is take over your life and make you miserable, and just watch the crime rate go up.
judging by your writing skills you have the wernickes too.
liveing

Canton, NC

#3 Dec 4, 2009
i want you to know my friend i will pray for you and ask god to forgive you for your nasty remark have a nice day and godbless you and have a merry christmas
Last Call

Boone, NC

#4 Dec 5, 2009
liveing wrote:
WTF are you trying to say? Sounds as if you currently intoxicated yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans Stiff Trump on Stupid FART Wall 23 min Fart construction 4
In just 2 months, Trump is the worst President ... 24 min Fart support 122
Why do lesbians pick ugly women. (Jan '12) 27 min Fart pole vault 71
Republicans Stiff Trump on Stupid Wall 30 min Raises farts 14
Fart salad: I will fart coal for Trump 1 hr Coal dust farts 3
Supremacist FARTER in NDakota vows to rebuild c... 1 hr Supreme pizza farts 1
Trump Signs Executive FART Order Unwinding Obam... 1 hr Fart Signature 1

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance