Shooting on Clarks Chapel Road
friend

Bostic, NC

#21 Dec 9, 2012
That's the problem with the USA all you shit talkers would get your mouth busted and then the shit kicked out of you and then you would call the police like the wimps you are. No wonder the deficit is out of control so many people like you calling the police {so then we have to hire more cops to watch out for cowards like you}and saying you are scared for your life when the real reason is you just don't want to handle any kind of problems yourself.Did your daddy not teach you how to be any kind of man at all and yea i know your going to try to justify yourself by saying not even you would let someone do that to you and my family and you would be right but with a gun in my hand i think i would have the upper hand and not have to take another mans life when unless there was no other way to get the situation under control and then i still wouldn't shoot them from inside the safety of my own house, i mean come on man your the one watching to many movies. Do you really think that this is self defense if so then way are there so many people in prison for shit that didn't hurt anyone. and seeing how we know what really happened as your are the one who is guessing about what happened and saying he said she BS when the one saying BS is you. So try not to kill anybody if you see them walking in your yard or down your street because if you pull a gun on someone they may just make you eat it and that would be the best thing to happen to someone like you. Don't get mad and run your mouth because your not going to do shit.
Kriegsminister

Lenoir, NC

#22 Dec 9, 2012
friend wrote:
That's the problem with the USA all you shit talkers would get your mouth busted and then the shit kicked out of you and then you would call the police like the wimps you are. No wonder the deficit is out of control so many people like you calling the police {so then we have to hire more cops to watch out for cowards like you}and saying you are scared for your life when the real reason is you just don't want to handle any kind of problems yourself.Did your daddy not teach you how to be any kind of man at all and yea i know your going to try to justify yourself by saying not even you would let someone do that to you and my family and you would be right but with a gun in my hand i think i would have the upper hand and not have to take another mans life when unless there was no other way to get the situation under control and then i still wouldn't shoot them from inside the safety of my own house, i mean come on man your the one watching to many movies. Do you really think that this is self defense if so then way are there so many people in prison for shit that didn't hurt anyone. and seeing how we know what really happened as your are the one who is guessing about what happened and saying he said she BS when the one saying BS is you. So try not to kill anybody if you see them walking in your yard or down your street because if you pull a gun on someone they may just make you eat it and that would be the best thing to happen to someone like you. Don't get mad and run your mouth because your not going to do shit.
First off you're talking in circles and making yourself sound even stupider (if that's possible) than you really are. Second If it wasn't "self defense" why wasn't he charged? Are you trying to say that your redneck ass is more knowledgeable about the laws of the state of N.C. than the SBI the CCSD and the DA? Your buddy made a stupid mistake and paid for it with his life. Argue all you want to about it but it won't bring his stupid ass back. Where do you get this idea that you are entitled to go around calling people "wimps and cowards and busting people's mouths and kicking the shit out of them" and then expect the law to lock them up then when they blow your head off? Then you try to tell me that I'm the one watching too many movies. Self defense laws were created to stop neanderthals like you and your buddy with the hole in his head from running over other people coming to their homes and terrorizing their familys. What's your IQ dude about 60? Do whatever you want to big boy but with your caveman attitude you'll probably be getting to see your stupidassed buddy with the hole in his head real soon.
murdernotselfdef ence

Bostic, NC

#23 Dec 9, 2012
Well,looks like a nerve got struck.A third of you men in Caldwell county are little pansies thats why people like Joe get murdered,Thomas had already made sure he was so messed up on ladder bars(5 of them)and alcohol he couldn't stand up straight,Joe had no weapon,outside the trailer, leaving stumbling from zanaxs and alcohol and was shot in the back of the head FROM THOMAS INSIDE THE HOUSE and it should be premeditated murder because he called family members and said if he comes back running his mouth i'm not going to hurt him i'm going to kill him and say self defense,he new it wasn't an intruder,Joe was coming back to argue some more over the girl that was there.Damn how scared you going to be of a intoxicated guy falling around with nothing in his hands or pockets real men would have knocked him out and got someone to take his butt home then went and handled that shit the next day when Joe would actually know what the hell was going on.I don't care who you are ,you can't get drunk then get feed 5 ladder bar zanaxs and be a threat to anyone besides yourself.Damn does this mean i can get away with shooting whoever i want,walking through my yard,turning around in my drive way?I hope so cause that shit scares me to death,hell some of my kin better watch coming over.So if you find yourself in my yard i'll at least wait to you turn your back on me to walk away before i legally shoot you in the back of the head( this self defense thing is alright everybody gets away with murder, as long as you word it the right way when the crooked cops of caldwell county come and investigators.Soon as low lifes like you hear he stole copper you already made a judgement that his death was deserved.It wasn't a trespassing or an intended break in like reported it was an argument over a girl.We miss you Joe if Thomas could have used his fist like a man your children would be putting up a christmas with their hero. Damn coward will get his ,eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.Is it an urban legend that you are suppose to wait till the suspect is in your house before you can claim self defense?I knew the cops and goverment made this shit up as they go,I bet its also legal to shoot people in your neighbors yard,you can probably snipe'em off.This raises another question for all you want to be murderers "what if someone cuts me off in traffic" thats not road rage its self defense cause i feel scared for my life, i was protecting myself and my fine ass car.
murdernotselfdef ence

Bostic, NC

#24 Dec 9, 2012
thomas wasn't protecting his family or nobody there was nothing needing protected ,besides Joe.It was two men arguing over a girl that probably wasn't worth it and the scared one committing murder and calling it trespassing and self defense when the truth died with Joe the moment Thomas dialed 911.
Kriegsminister

Lenoir, NC

#25 Dec 9, 2012
murdernotselfdefence wrote:
thomas wasn't protecting his family or nobody there was nothing needing protected ,besides Joe.It was two men arguing over a girl that probably wasn't worth it and the scared one committing murder and calling it trespassing and self defense when the truth died with Joe the moment Thomas dialed 911.
ROTFLMFAO

You're about too stupid to live.
Your thieving buddy was all doped up and drunk and arguing over some tramp and you are talking about him being a hero to his kids. His kids are probably a lot better off without him at least they will have a steady income instead of waiting on their "hero" to sober up enough to steal something so they can have something to eat. "Hero" my ass he was a POS!!!
friend

Bostic, NC

#27 Dec 9, 2012
Kriegsminister wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO
Your thieving buddy was all doped up and drunk and arguing over some tramp and you are talking about him being a hero to his kids. His kids are probably a lot better off without him at least they will have a steady income instead of waiting on their "hero" to sober up enough to steal something so they can have something to eat. "Hero" my ass he was a POS!!!
i bet you got your ass bet a lot when you were in school and you didn't i would love to just stomp your ass in the ground you say shit that's going to get your ass hurt real bad the best thing for you to do is stop bad mouthing a dead man so much because i know you won't talk that shit out in public because you know what would happen. Have a little respect for someone who lost their and also the family. You can talk all the trash about me that you want because that all you are going to do is run your mouth your are the real POS and you know it and yea boy i am a man that would bust you in the mouth before you got one word out. think about
friend

Bostic, NC

#28 Dec 9, 2012
Kriegsminister wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO
Your thieving buddy was all doped up and drunk and arguing over some tramp and you are talking about him being a hero to his kids. His kids are probably a lot better off without him at least they will have a steady income instead of waiting on their "hero" to sober up enough to steal something so they can have something to eat. "Hero" my ass he was a PUS!!!
Piece of shit punk you must be friends with Thomas the little fag thats scared to fight a fight against a guy he made sure was was so messed up he couldnt even stand straight was walking away and shot him in the back of head out his door this guy thomas is the biggest pus-y i know .You look down on gang shooting an execution style murders,well this is a prime example.Everybody knows you dont shoot an unarmed man and you dont shoot a man in the back,this guy Thomas signed his on death warrant,real men hate pu--y like him he aint going to be able to go no where without his gun
Kriegsminister

Lenoir, NC

#29 Dec 10, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Piece of shit punk you must be friends with Thomas the little fag thats scared to fight a fight against a guy he made sure was was so messed up he couldnt even stand straight was walking away and shot him in the back of head out his door this guy thomas is the biggest pus-y i know .You look down on gang shooting an execution style murders,well this is a prime example.Everybody knows you dont shoot an unarmed man and you dont shoot a man in the back,this guy Thomas signed his on death warrant,real men hate pu--y like him he aint going to be able to go no where without his gun
Yeah It won't be long before you end up just like your doper buddy. You're so messed up now that you can't even type a reply that anyone can read but you still want to be a computer Rambo. You're so stupid that you even threatened someones life on a public forum. Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be reading about your dumb ass in the newspaper next. Truth hurts big boy the kids are better off now that their POS father is gone.
friend

Bostic, NC

#30 Dec 10, 2012
Kriegsminister wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah It won't be long before you end up just like your doper buddy. You're so messed up now that you can't even type a reply that anyone can read but you still want to be a computer Rambo. You're so stupid that you even threatened someones life on a public forum. Yeah I'm pretty sure I'll be reading about your dumb ass in the newspaper next. Truth hurts big boy the kids are better off now that their POS father is gone.
Read slower dumb inbred,i didnt threaten no one i stated a fact,todays society has a way to take care of people like Thomas Reeves and you.I think you must be a kid that gets his ass beat all the time so you just sit in your room on the computer,chatting and on forums hating the world, tiring to piss someone off.Sorry your parents raised such an outcast,damn it sucks to be them.You should go to youtube and response to some of those videos and remarks and leave this forum for big boys,you'll fit in on that site.Your such a waste of space
Kriegsminister

Lenoir, NC

#31 Dec 10, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Read slower dumb inbred,i didnt threaten no one i stated a fact,todays society has a way to take care of people like Thomas Reeves and you.I think you must be a kid that gets his ass beat all the time so you just sit in your room on the computer,chatting and on forums hating the world, tiring to piss someone off.Sorry your parents raised such an outcast,damn it sucks to be them.You should go to youtube and response to some of those videos and remarks and leave this forum for big boys,you'll fit in on that site.Your such a waste of space
Truth hurts don't it?
The kids are a lot better off without that thief and drunken dope addict. Talking about a waste of space look at yourself taking up for a thief and a dope addict when they finally get whats coming to them. What kind of drugs are you selling and doing??? You steal copper too??? Gotta be some reason you were such good friends with that pathetic loser.
Kriegsminister

Lenoir, NC

#32 Dec 10, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Read slower dumb inbred,i didnt threaten no one i stated a fact,todays society has a way to take care of people like Thomas Reeves and you.I think you must be a kid that gets his ass beat all the time so you just sit in your room on the computer,chatting and on forums hating the world, tiring to piss someone off.Sorry your parents raised such an outcast,damn it sucks to be them.You should go to youtube and response to some of those videos and remarks and leave this forum for big boys,you'll fit in on that site.Your such a waste of space
You ain't gonna beat nobody's ass you stupid SOB you're too busy beating your daddy's pecker.
Now go brush that tooth of yours you still got left and crawl back in bed with your cowcunted sister. you stupid inbred hillbilly bastard.
family

Lenoir, NC

#33 Dec 11, 2012
For one he wasn't in trouble for stealing anything, 2 he was not shot in the back of the head, he was shot out a window into his chest, It was all over jealousy, He wanted him dead and did it. Joe was not a bad man, he had a drinking problem, Thomas gave Joe the pills because he wanted him messed up. Joe had gotten some bad news that day and was very depressed. He did-int deserve to die over that. And who ever says his kids are better off with out him can rot in hell!
That is the most ignorant thing i have ever read in my life. Please stop bad mouthing him, he has 3 children that can read what you post! have respect!
Kriegsminister

Lenoir, NC

#34 Dec 11, 2012
family wrote:
For one he wasn't in trouble for stealing anything, 2 he was not shot in the back of the head, he was shot out a window into his chest, It was all over jealousy, He wanted him dead and did it. Joe was not a bad man, he had a drinking problem, Thomas gave Joe the pills because he wanted him messed up. Joe had gotten some bad news that day and was very depressed. He did-int deserve to die over that. And who ever says his kids are better off with out him can rot in hell!
That is the most ignorant thing i have ever read in my life. Please stop bad mouthing him, he has 3 children that can read what you post! have respect!
I don't care how many kids he has he was a drunk and a druggie that stold for a living. The kids at least don't have to watch him fall around drunk and they will have a steady income instead of someone drinking and drugging up everything.
big brother

Valdese, NC

#35 Dec 12, 2012
Joe was not in trouble for stealing anything. and if you knew so much you would have known he was only in trouble for dui and he did not get drunk around his kids, he was staying with his mother at the time, besides that he was not falling around drunk all the time. he was a good dad and a awesome brother and for all those talking trash about him, i wish they would stop. joe was not only my brother, but my best friend and it hurts to see so much trash talked about him the way some of you are. it was not suppose to end like it did, joe would have never hurt thomas and everybody knows that, and no i dont think it could be called self defence when it was told he was gonna kill joe, but either way nothing is ever gonna bring joe back so please stop with all the trash talking about joe please. cause it hurts to see such trash talked about my brother when he is not around to defend himself. joe i love ya brother and one day i will see you in heaven...love always your big brother...
currupt

Bostic, NC

#36 Dec 12, 2012
JFS wrote:
Is this the same Joseph Young that has pending charges for copper theft in Caldwell County? If so, when did thiefs become described as fine outstanding citizens? Just the same, he didn't deserve to die if he wasn't being overly aggressive and the shooter didn't genuinely feel his life was in danger.
You people are never going to wake up,who are the outstanding citizens?The worse criminals and thieves people like you voted into offices and gov.One example of thousands is the scandal going on in Caldwell county right now.
behindyou

Bostic, NC

#37 Dec 12, 2012
big brother wrote:
Joe was not in trouble for stealing anything. and if you knew so much you would have known he was only in trouble for dui and he did not get drunk around his kids, he was staying with his mother at the time, besides that he was not falling around drunk all the time. he was a good dad and a awesome brother and for all those talking trash about him, i wish they would stop. joe was not only my brother, but my best friend and it hurts to see so much trash talked about him the way some of you are. it was not suppose to end like it did, joe would have never hurt thomas and everybody knows that, and no i dont think it could be called self defence when it was told he was gonna kill joe, but either way nothing is ever gonna bring joe back so please stop with all the trash talking about joe please. cause it hurts to see such trash talked about my brother when he is not around to defend himself. joe i love ya brother and one day i will see you in heaven...love always your big brother...
It should be an open and shut case but Caldwell county has no descend detectives or lawyers,Please go to Charlotte or somewhere where you can get one,it should have been a murder charge any way.And for the guy that commented " Joe's kids are better off at least they will get paid now". We know they will so will all his family,from the BIG wrongful death case they win.
Big brother

Barnwell, SC

#38 Dec 12, 2012
behindyou wrote:
<quoted text>It should be an open and shut case but Caldwell county has no descend detectives or lawyers,Please go to Charlotte or somewhere where you can get one,it should have been a murder charge any way.And for the guy that commented " Joe's kids are better off at least they will get paid now". We know they will so will all his family,from the BIG wrongful death case they win.
your exactly right, it should have been premeditated murder...we have still not got any word from the da yet if any charges will be brought upon thomas or not, but he will have to answer to the man above for his actions. Thou shall not kill is one of the 10 comandments and that is one you are not forgivin for when its cold blooded murder. But I pray for the family that justice be served....
moron

Lenoir, NC

#39 Dec 12, 2012
Kriegsminister wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how many kids he has he
was a drunk and a druggie that stold for a living. The kids at least don't have to watch him fall around drunk and they will have a steady income instead of someone drinking and drugging up everything.
you call people stupid and inbred but you say stold. haha your such an idiot.
Kriegsminister

Lenoir, NC

#40 Dec 12, 2012
moron wrote:
<quoted text> you call people stupid and inbred but you say stold. haha your such an idiot.
I said?
I could have sworn I typed it. You fu**ing imbecile.
I guess you've showed everyone why they call you MORON.
SADBUTTRUE

Greenville, SC

#43 Jan 3, 2013
Wow when people are grieving they want someone to blame. There is no one but Joe himself to blame in this situation. He threatned and bullied and did drugs(no matter who gave them to him he chose to take them) and alcohol. He loved to drink and to start fights when he did so. His family and friends knew this. The sad truth is the girl, the family nor Thomas is to blame. Joe chose his final path that day by his actions. But because Thomas protected himself after being harrassed all day long he was the coward??? I do not know Thomas at all so I am not taking up for him. But when you get two supposed friends who drink and do drugs and then fight all the time what do you think will happen? His lifestyle is the reason for his death when he drank he always thought he was 10 ft tall and bulletproof. But to say This man was a coward is stupid, he was threatned all day long and then he came busting thru his door. Self defense plain and simple. Doesn't he (Thomas) have cancer? Maybe he wasn't able to defend himself any other way. It is a terrible tragic situation but sadly you all know in your hearts that the reason Joe died that day was because of his actions. There was no wrongful death here it was self defense he did not shoot him in the back tell the real truth people. Everyday Thomas will live with the split decision that he made that night. And if they were friends as stated then will always hurt because he had to do it. How do you know he wouldn't have been killed? No one does ths is why all you so called friends that drink and drug together and then fight this is almost always what happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manager at Greer Labs (Mar '11) 31 min Grand slam 52
slaw 36 min Cabbages 2
ERIKA is heading for Florida. 39 min Larrys Love Boat 6
Houston Deputy executed last night. 45 min Loot my beaver 4
High School Football Time Again 46 min Tight Football Pants 30
Trump's Supporters: White Supremacists 48 min Trumpstains 95
Teachers 12 hr Education 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Valdese Mortgages