First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pinhead

Lenoir, NC

#21 Mar 4, 2013
Carolina Watchdog wrote:
Mi Carreta across from Lowe's Hardware is getting very popular, parking lot full at lunch & dinner with an awesome menu.
Complete with cockroaches crawling the booth by the kitchen. I won't eat there again.
TDR

Lenoir, NC

#22 Mar 4, 2013
Agreed, Mi Carreta is nasty. Try Azteca Burrito for some tasty food.
ez4u2say

Burnsville, NC

#23 Mar 4, 2013
momma wrote:
3 people told me that Poncho Villa reheats and reserves the leftovers from other people's plates. Anyone else hear this? Please say it isn't true. I love their food.
Please use google before you start a thread. The correct spelling is (Pancho Villa) poncho is a rain coat!! Also the food is great!!
nikita

Lincolnton, NC

#24 Mar 4, 2013
hahahahha wrote:
<quoted text>
what you said was accurate and funny...of course they use dead pork, dead beef and dead chicken...I'd sure hate to try to eat a live one in my meal~
Dunno why your point wasn't understood by the other poster.
Lol.
So Embarrassed

United States

#25 Mar 10, 2013
I am not sure about anything anymore. I have traveled all over the world and what you don't know is the best attitude to have. However, FACT, the theatre in Lenoir, several years ago did and was found guilty of retrieveing used out of the trash can cups and bags to reserve to the public the next day. This was passed on to every department in the county and a no go went up. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO a gentleman with the state inspections on food in facilities, popcorn drinks and such came in and found 23 violations. This is all we have for the citizens of caldwell County and their chldren and yes it was cleaned up. I hope this never happens again. I did not broadcast this everywhere however it was taken care of. The young teens working there were also threatened by the manager. Yes, this was also taken care of in a business and motherly fashion.........
So Embarrassed

United States

#26 Mar 10, 2013
I enjoy all varities of food and have a few places I eat, If you really want to enjoy your food you can position you seating arrangment to watch your food bing prepared. This is a fast paced and simple to medium cook style restraunt. However you may make changed ot your meal preparation and they will accomadate your order, that I like. I also enjoy the Waffle house for a fast burger and breakfast and yes you may watch the cook. LOL and good eating.
cookn

Lenoir, NC

#27 Mar 10, 2013
any time any person eats out they are at the mercy of the person preparing the food. it doesn't matter if it is this particular resteraunt or not.
The only sure fire way to know how clean what you are eating is to cook it yourself.
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#28 Mar 11, 2013
cookn wrote:
any time any person eats out they are at the mercy of the person preparing the food. it doesn't matter if it is this particular resteraunt or not.
The only sure fire way to know how clean what you are eating is to cook it yourself.
Raise it yourself, Kill it yourself, Process it yourself, then cook it yourself...
Problems can arise anywhere in the process not just cooking.

OR just don’t’ worry about it and eat what you want, where you want because you can’t control every process.
My Conclusion

Hickory, NC

#29 Mar 11, 2013
Virtually all food products are contaminated with various chemicals, bacteria, heavy metals, and residues from pesticides. Most all of the soybean, corn, and canola crops in the US and abroad are produced using genetically modified seeds.

Animals; Cows, pigs, and chicken are given growth hormones. Genetically engineered synthetic hormones to make them grow faster or produce more milk or eggs.

Plastics used to wrap and contain what we buy are thought to harbor many dangerous chemicals to humans

Compared to what’s in our food chain already a restaurant is probably pretty safe.
mmhmm

United States

#30 Mar 11, 2013
I have never found a place that makes a similar version of their ACP. I have heard the rumor...but after you've worked in a restaurant you realize nothing is as clean and perfect as you would like to think. Food is amazing, keep it up Pancho Villa!
Curious

Arden, NC

#31 Jan 26, 2015
Good lunch specials???
Anonymous

Lenoir, NC

#32 Jan 26, 2015
They was busted for that a little over a year ago. They re heated the chips that people didn't eat. I hope they stopped doing that. They have really good toco salad.
Come see

Hickory, NC

#33 Jan 30, 2015
the food was good....the service was great...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attn: Sara, TSF, State, et al 5 hr Fart science 7
Attn: Sara, TSF, State, all other farters 6 hr Press fart button 4
Boehner: GOP won't repeal&replace Obamacare. 7 hr Press fart button 51
Sunday church pew - Rejoice in Flatulence 9 hr Stankonia 4
Flatus weather update: expect fart storms 10 hr Real American cheese 8
United Farters of America 10 hr Real American cheese 4
Fartless Epidemic Should Be Probed 10 hr Real American cheese 12

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance