First Prev
of 2
Next Last
momma

Wilkesboro, NC

#1 Feb 23, 2013
3 people told me that Poncho Villa reheats and reserves the leftovers from other people's plates. Anyone else hear this? Please say it isn't true. I love their food.
Why

Hickory, NC

#2 Feb 23, 2013
Is there a Pancho in BE or are you talking about lenoir location....I haven't been in a really long time but they have great food. Where did you hear this?
Getting your wish

Sherrills Ford, NC

#3 Feb 23, 2013
This rumor pops up now and again. The food is good and the owners are good people who do a tremendous job running a restaurant. The rumors are started by people who can't stand to see someone else succeed.
Why

Hickory, NC

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I think your right....
momma

Wilkesboro, NC

#5 Feb 23, 2013
Getting your wish wrote:
This rumor pops up now and again. The food is good and the owners are good people who do a tremendous job running a restaurant. The rumors are started by people who can't stand to see someone else succeed.
I kinda thought it wasn't true. I love that place in Lenoir, n will continue to eat there.
Carolina Watchdog

Lenoir, NC

#6 Feb 23, 2013
Mi Carreta across from Lowe's Hardware is getting very popular, parking lot full at lunch & dinner with an awesome menu.
seriously

Simpsonville, SC

#7 Feb 23, 2013
Most of the time the old saying is true..."where there's smoke, there's fire".

just sayin'

“GOD LUVS ANIMALS 2”

Since: Oct 07

LENOIR

#8 Feb 23, 2013
Carolina Watchdog wrote:
Mi Carreta across from Lowe's Hardware is getting very popular, parking lot full at lunch & dinner with an awesome menu.
Mi Carreta

I LOVE IT AT Mi Carreta, There food is awsome. theres no way the health dept. will allow poncho to do that also.
Foodie

Hickory, NC

#9 Feb 23, 2013
Does Panchos still have the same menu or do they have new items? I haven't ate in a really long time.
nikita

Lincolnton, NC

#10 Mar 2, 2013
I was talking yesterday with one of the cooks who works there and he told me that they use for meat meals dead pork, dead chicken and dead beef !!! Can you believe that !!! LMAO !!!
Duh

Lenoir, NC

#11 Mar 2, 2013
nikita wrote:
I was talking yesterday with one of the cooks who works there and he told me that they use for meat meals dead pork, dead chicken and dead beef !!! Can you believe that !!! LMAO !!!
I may be able to believe it, if I could understand what you were trying to say...
nikita

Lincolnton, NC

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be able to believe it, if I could understand what you were trying to say...
What I said is something that nobody can understand, Lol.
hahahahha

Lenoir, NC

#13 Mar 3, 2013
nikita wrote:
<quoted text> What I said is something that nobody can understand, Lol.
what you said was accurate and funny...of course they use dead pork, dead beef and dead chicken...I'd sure hate to try to eat a live one in my meal~
Dunno why your point wasn't understood by the other poster.
Duh

Lenoir, NC

#14 Mar 3, 2013
hahahahha wrote:
<quoted text>
what you said was accurate and funny...of course they use dead pork, dead beef and dead chicken...I'd sure hate to try to eat a live one in my meal~
Dunno why your point wasn't understood by the other poster.
I didn't think it was that straightforward. And I assumed it was the poster mutilating the cook's words, like so many here tend to do....:)
Employee

Black Mountain, NC

#15 Mar 4, 2013
Yeah, we definitely don't reheat old food, that is just ridiculous.
revolution32

Bostic, NC

#16 Mar 4, 2013
nikita wrote:
I get it !!
revolution32

Bostic, NC

#17 Mar 4, 2013
Great food and I don't believe a word of it !!
DonkyDong

Lawndale, NC

#18 Mar 4, 2013
I don't eat that mexican shit.
goofier

Boone, NC

#19 Mar 4, 2013
DonkyDong wrote:
I don't eat that mexican shit.
What shit do you eat?
just me

Granite Falls, NC

#20 Mar 4, 2013
food and service is excellent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Cruelty to Widow 39 min waco1909 32
Trumpís Bold Declarations are BS 4 hr waco1909 122
Republicans Strip Retirement from Millions of A... 4 hr waco1909 76
Trump's Economic Collapse is Looming 4 hr waco1909 21
Lowest unemployment claims in 40 years 4 hr waco1909 6
Bush Condemns Trump's Lies, Racism & Hatespeech 4 hr waco1909 4
Stay away from t.s auto in drexel. 10 hr Single Mom lookin 2

Valdese Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance