Amber Pennell & justin shoemake

Posted in the Valdese Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Granite Falls, NC

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Is this whole family just crazy or what ? i mean amber gets a second chance at life and turns worse to drugs than she was before, now tries to kill someome ? i mean really WTF ??
and Justin { gag}, he is just all around crazy. beats the hell out of the ppl that he loves, and nearly kills his OWN DAUGHTER ??? omg really. why does these stupid ppl even have kids ? i know to me they do not need them. i pray for all the KIDS that have to live with stupid ppl like these 2. BYE THE WAY, FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT KNOW : AMBER AND JUSTIN HAD THE SAME FATHER BUT DIFFERENT MOTHERS. from what i hear daddy was crazy too.
YOLO

Lenoir, NC

#2 Sep 6, 2012
FYI wrote:
Is this whole family just crazy or what ? i mean amber gets a second chance at life and turns worse to drugs than she was before, now tries to kill someome ? i mean really WTF ??
and Justin { gag}, he is just all around crazy. beats the hell out of the ppl that he loves, and nearly kills his OWN DAUGHTER ??? omg really. why does these stupid ppl even have kids ? i know to me they do not need them. i pray for all the KIDS that have to live with stupid ppl like these 2. BYE THE WAY, FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT KNOW : AMBER AND JUSTIN HAD THE SAME FATHER BUT DIFFERENT MOTHERS. from what i hear daddy was crazy too.
You are living proof that stupid people should never be allowed to breed. Your grandparents should have made your mother and father sleep in separate rooms when they were growing up.
SadSad

Wake Forest, NC

#3 Sep 7, 2012
Justin didnt only hurt his own daughter .

His daughter was only 2 months old . So , she was a tiny baby unable to talk , walk or move.

Justin , bit her on the nose , on the ears and choked a tiny baby , his own daughter until she turned blue.

All of this we know for fact But , the horrible part is what all did he do that we don't know about.? Probably a lot .

I hope he gets tortured before they kill him in prison . he doesn't deserve to be on this planet.

Most of All i really hope this baby finds a new life . Someone that cares about her and teaches her right from wrong . this whole family sounds weird , sick and crazy .
SAD

Lenoir, NC

#4 Sep 7, 2012
SadSad wrote:
Justin didnt only hurt his own daughter .
His daughter was only 2 months old . So , she was a tiny baby unable to talk , walk or move.
Justin , bit her on the nose , on the ears and choked a tiny baby , his own daughter until she turned blue.
All of this we know for fact But , the horrible part is what all did he do that we don't know about.? Probably a lot .
I hope he gets tortured before they kill him in prison . he doesn't deserve to be on this planet.
Most of All i really hope this baby finds a new life . Someone that cares about her and teaches her right from wrong . this whole family sounds weird , sick and crazy .
what about the mother? She had to know what was going on so she should also be charged!!!!!!
news

Enfield, IL

#5 Sep 7, 2012
Amber is in caldwell county jail no bond for assault. this was on whky tv news listed as lenoir woman charged with assault no bond. and as for justin im speechless so many why's and where was the mama to this infant? amber does not have a husband or her children anymore. she gave them up for her pill habbit shortly after her wreck of 5 days in a truck.when he has paper work that states she was found the night of and she herself traveled back down into the area she had wrecked to find a bottle of pain pills and it was then she passed out in the truck. so she was on pills before the wreck and heavily became addicted after the wreck.hky tv news lenoir woman held without bond
news

Enfield, IL

#6 Sep 7, 2012
Lenoir Woman Held Without Bond on Assault Charge
9/5/2012 1:50:07 PM

25-year-old Amber Clark Pennell of Stone Mountain Road in Lenoir was arrested yesterday by Caldwell Co. Sheriff’s Officers on a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. She has been jailed in the Caldwell Co. Detention Center without bond. An appearance in District Court was set for October 22 in Lenoir.

(Pictured: Amber Clark Pennell, courtesy of Caldwell Co. Sheriff’s
YOLO

Lenoir, NC

#7 Sep 7, 2012
Is she hooked on dope as bad as that Perkins girl is?
I hear she's shooting anything that will break down and trading sex to get it. Maybe she will take a big shot and put herself out of her misery.
Sally

Newton, NC

#8 Sep 13, 2012
I looked on the CC Detention Center I see where Justin is in jail but no listing of Amber. This girl is crazy.
Amber Clark

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
FYI U have no idea what u r talking about. I pray u find understanding not to judge. As for Justin I have met him only a hand full of times, as for me my EXhusband broke into my home and I defended myself and kids until my fiance (thenbf) came up to our house. Please, dont be so ignorant.
Amber Clark -Pennell-

United States

#10 Feb 27, 2013
OH MY WHERE DO U PPL GET UR INFO?????????? Currently my children are happily asleep in their bed (in my HOME!!) Nothing in this stupid post is true. I DO NOT have Mitchell in my life as a husband bc we are DIVORCED. I am engaged to a wonderful man. NO ONE FOUND ME WITH ANY PILLS bc there is no such thing, ppl GET A LIFE!
you idiot

Lenoir, NC

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Your just pitiful.You still got pendng court cases against you.You and you man are both drug heads.I have no doubt you still give that body up for drugs as you have done for years.Thats what got you in the wreck in the first place,drugs.I fell so sorry for your children havingto live with parents like you and Mitchell and now another dope head on top of it.Your both poor excuses for parents and it shows in your childrens actions.Bless their hearts.
you idiot

Lenoir, NC

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Amber Clark -Pennell- wrote:
OH MY WHERE DO U PPL GET UR INFO?????????? Currently my children are happily asleep in their bed (in my HOME!!) Nothing in this stupid post is true. I DO NOT have Mitchell in my life as a husband bc we are DIVORCED. I am engaged to a wonderful man. NO ONE FOUND ME WITH ANY PILLS bc there is no such thing, ppl GET A LIFE!
Im guessing from the sheriffs dept.Your ares record is a mile long.DUI,DUI,assault with a deadly weapon,driving with no license,slick tires,speeding etc,etc.Your worthless,face it.All your good for is a piece and youll give that away for a pill or 2 to snort.
Melissa

Lenoir, NC

#14 Feb 27, 2013
damn, if she's so worthless you must be lower than her to waste your time talking trash about her
George

West Jefferson, NC

#15 Feb 27, 2013
I actually got out and looked for you for days feeling so sorry for your husband and children. Had I known the kind of person you were/are, I would've still looked. I hope someday you will value your life and your children enough to better yourself. Afterall, the big man kept you alive for a reason and I doubt you're fulfilling your purpose by the life you're choosing now. Good luck to you Amber, you're not a hopeless case.
youidiot

Hermitage, TN

#16 Feb 28, 2013
Sorry George,she is a hopeless case.Melissa stfu idiot
Melissa

Lenoir, NC

#17 Feb 28, 2013
loool learn new words, plz
Amber Clark

United States

#18 Feb 28, 2013
I shouldn't even worry myself with responding to this nonsense but I don't know where u people can say "I'm a hopeless case..." "I need to value my life more..." Obviously, you don't know me and have NO RIGHT saying the ignorant things you did. My fiance is a GREAT MAN and has never done drugs and does not need to be said by someone of your ill-informed, unenlightened, illiterate standings. My children are VERY WELL taken care of and FYI not that I owe you ANY explanation, however; the charge of AWADW was in self/my children's defense and was DISMISSED! Now I'm not going to allow any worthless people to hinder my good mood. BUT consider this FAIR WARNING these comments are slander and defamation of character and is NOT protected under the 1st ammendment "Right to Speech" so hope u registered anonymously!:) And remember... ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE!
Amber Clark

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2013
And btw see I'm not afraid to say who I really am, what's stopping u? Just the fact you know u are a liar?
Zach

Lenoir, NC

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Amber Clark wrote:
And btw see I'm not afraid to say who I really am, what's stopping u? Just the fact you know u are a liar?
Your momma wasn't ashamed of being a hoe. Why does it bother you so bad?
Amber Clark

United States

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Zach wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma wasn't ashamed of being a hoe. Why does it bother you so bad?
You are a disgrace, hiding behind who u really are! My mother wasn't a HOE and you will reap what you sew and from the sound of your ignorant self, it isn't going to be good! Bet u have NO IDEA who my mom is, ha but nothing better to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Valdese Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~help~ 26 min anonymous 1
Child Support Payments 38 min Just My Opinion 12
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 59 min Rock 3,586
The first phase is to examine on bmw water tube 6 hr orlandpark759 1
Why do lesbians pick ugly women. (Jan '12) 22 hr Really 46
Trainwreck because of sour diesel 22 hr theWman 1
Childrens Christmas Event Sat Seriously 6
Valdese Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web